Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:50 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:45 am 
Heavyweight

So arum is genius afterall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:06 pm 
Cruiserweight

PaclandBoxer wrote:
boholano wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
Pacquiao Fans Full Support in Texas
Amee Enriquez/Asianjournal.com

The Pacquiao versus Solis fight might be over but for sure, the Pacman fans will again come in full force for the next boxing match here in the US...

MABUHAY PAC FANS in TEXAS !!! :celebrate:

ACTUALLY IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND...for the second time around THANKS PACMAN FOR BRINGING YOUR FISTIC EXPLOITS IN ALAMO CITY..PACMAN FOR CONGRESSMAN...SIPSIP AND DATING :D

Even with your tremendous support to PAC in San Antonio Mr. Boholano, still many people thinks that the main credit of the success of "Blaze of Glory" boxing card goes to Arce and Chavez Jr. and not to PAC.... :wink:

I read something like that somewhere in this forum and i'm surprise that even your buddy ERAP said it too. i guess they are right and that's their opinion. i only spoke to few hispanics and they love boxing like me and they said they will go to the fight to watch the great line up of fights plus see pacman loss although they knew that it was a long odd...anyway, i love (pinoy)boxing for years even before pacman came out of the horizon and i think not all here in pacland can say that...honestly, credit shoud go to the top brass of TOPRANK for a great line up of fights from top to bottom. it was a fight night that even mainstream boxing fans came out to check the actions...just my two cents...

...I look at the stonecutter hammering away at his rock,perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two,and i know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:13 pm 
Heavyweight

boholano wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
boholano wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:

The Pacquiao versus Solis fight might be over but for sure, the Pacman fans will again come in full force for the next boxing match here in the US...

ACTUALLY IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND...for the second time around THANKS PACMAN FOR BRINGING YOUR FISTIC EXPLOITS IN ALAMO CITY..PACMAN FOR CONGRESSMAN...SIPSIP AND DATING :D

Even with your tremendous support to PAC in San Antonio Mr. Boholano, still many people thinks that the main credit of the success of "Blaze of Glory" boxing card goes to Arce and Chavez Jr. and not to PAC.... :wink:

I read something like that somewhere in this forum and i'm surprise that even your buddy ERAP said it too. i guess they are right and that's their opinion. i only spoke to few hispanics and they love boxing like me and they said they will go to the fight to watch the great line up of fights plus see pacman loss although they knew that it was a long odd...anyway, i love (pinoy)boxing for years even before pacman came out of the horizon and i think not all here in pacland can say that...honestly, credit shoud go to the top brass of TOPRANK for a great line up of fights from top to bottom. it was a fight night that even mainstream boxing fans came out to check the actions...just my two cents...

Well said Mr. Boholano... The credit for the high attendance goes to the whole "Blaze of Glory" fight card headed by their main draw, Manny Pacquiao... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:23 pm 
Cruiserweight

PaclandBoxer wrote:
boholano wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
boholano wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:

Well said Mr. Boholano... The credit for the high attendance goes to the whole "Blaze of Glory" fight card headed by their main draw, Manny Pacquiao... :wink:

yup. it's automatic, pacman was the headliner and nobody can deny that..but as few guys here will say "only in pacland". i don't think pacman will even care if the vast majority of paclanders will discredit him as long as he got his money for the fight. :D

...I look at the stonecutter hammering away at his rock,perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two,and i know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before...