Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:51 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:29 am 
Heavyweight

RUSERIOUS wrote:
DLH VS. ARUM.. WINNER: DLH

GOLDEN BOY VS. TOP RANK...WINNER: GOLDEN BOY

BARRERA VS. PACQUIAO.... WINNER: BARRERA

So much for all your shyt talking.........lol :lol:

50,000 compared to 200,000...........ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

I know it's only been a month since Barrera fought Marquez, so just in case you haven't heard, Barrera lost his title. Barrera also got paid $1.25 million for that fight, compare to $2 million Pacquiao received for fighting someone with a wife that hits really hard.

With your kind of reasonings, George W. Bush should hire you to convince the people that U.S. is winning in Iraq.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:29 am 
Cruiserweight

PaclandBoxer wrote:
If this is true, 175,000 PPV buys for PAC-Solis is a very good number considering PAC is fighting a total unknown... :D

yup. that's a descent number. even ring mag p4p #1 floyd gayweather cannot even pull that kind of number if he will fight an unknown fighter...

...I look at the stonecutter hammering away at his rock,perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two,and i know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:38 am 
Middleweight

panday wrote:
RUSERIOUS wrote:

I know it's only been a month since Barrera fought Marquez, so just in case you haven't heard, Barrera lost his title. Barrera also got paid $1.25 million for that fight, compare to $2 million Pacquiao received for fighting someone with a wife that hits really hard.

With your kind of reasonings, George W. Bush should hire you to convince the people that U.S. is winning in Iraq.

Bro, Its confusing. Is Iraq winning?
thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:42 am 
Heavyweight

panday wrote:
RUSERIOUS wrote:

:biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:43 am 
Heavyweight

humpryburn wrote:
panday wrote:
RUSERIOUS wrote:

thanks.

I don't doubt that it may be confusing for you. Here's my suggestion. Pick up a newspaper once in a while, and maybe you can answer your own question.

you're welcome by the way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:49 am 
Heavyweight

boholano wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
If this is true, 175,000 PPV buys for PAC-Solis is a very good number considering PAC is fighting a total unknown... :D

yup. that's a descent number. even ring mag p4p #1 floyd gayweather cannot even pull that kind of number if he will fight an unknown fighter...

assuming it's 175,000 ppv buys, it translates to about US $8M ppv earnings. now, how much PACs piece of the pie? $2M ? so, $2M purse + $2M ppv = $4M :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:50 am 
Lightweight

panday wrote:
humpryburn wrote:
panday wrote:
RUSERIOUS wrote:

thanks.

I don't doubt that it may be confusing for you. Here's my suggestion. Pick up a newspaper once in a while, and maybe you can answer your own question.

haha pwned!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:59 am 
Heavyweight

its funny.. 175,000 still not enough to convince some members that PACMAN is already popular.. Why not compare it to PPV buys of MAB, PBF fighting unknowns.. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:01 am 
Middleweight

panday wrote:
humpryburn wrote:
panday wrote:
RUSERIOUS wrote:

thanks.

Well said and I really appreciate it. But the problem is, newspaper didnt only pick up here. you need to but it. Anyways, thanks for you suggestion.
And i think you are earth loving person because it reflects to your answer to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:07 am 
Heavyweight

Gabrielle wrote:
its funny.. 175,000 still not enough to convince some members that PACMAN is already popular.. Why not compare it to PPV buys of MAB, PBF fighting unknowns.. :lol:

Here's some hard facts to stuff on their a$$e$:

Barrera-Fana ==> 75,000 buys
Barrera-Peden ==> 125,000 buys
Barrera-Juarez II ==> 180,000 buys (even with solid undercards, Guzman-Barrios and Vazquez-Gonzalez)

Hope this will finally satisfy their hate... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:09 am 
Heavyweight

PaclandBoxer wrote:
Gabrielle wrote:

Here's some hard facts to stuff on their a$$e$:

Barrera-Fana ==> 75,000 buys
Barrera-Peden ==> 125,000 buys
Barrera-Juarez II ==> 180,000 buys (even with solid undercards, Guzman-Barrios and Vazquez-Gonzalez)

Hope this will finally satisfy their hate... :lol:

I knows this bro.. this is called envy.. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:11 am 
Heavyweight

humpryburn wrote:
panday wrote:
humpryburn wrote:
panday wrote:
RUSERIOUS wrote:

thanks.

Well said and I really appreciate it. But the problem is, newspaper didnt only pick up here. you need to but it. Anyways, thanks for you suggestion.
And i think you are earth loving person because it reflects to your answer to me.

If you're seriously asking me, then no, Iraq is not winning, nor is the United States. This war is similar to the Vietnam War. U.S. presence in Iraq is not welcomed like U.S. was hoping. The image of the liberator that they were hoping has not been embraced by the people of Iraq. Hopefully, I answered your question. :peace:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:21 am 
Middleweight

panday wrote:
humpryburn wrote:
panday wrote:
humpryburn wrote:
panday wrote:
RUSERIOUS wrote:

thanks.

If you're seriously asking me, then no, Iraq is not winning, nor is the United States. This war is similar to the Vietnam War. U.S. presence in Iraq is not welcomed like U.S. was hoping. The image of the liberator that they were hoping has not been embraced by the people of Iraq. Hopefully, I answered your question. :peace:

THANKS
:peace: :peace: :peace:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:38 pm 
Lightweight

boholano wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:

Floyd pulls 300-400k plus on the average in his PPV's.....FYI

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:44 pm 
Heavyweight

TREVSKII wrote:
Guys...any idea regarding the PPV sales of PACMAN vs SOLIS?

i read an article,it says 120,000 buys only?
Arum is still trying to find a figure that will be satisfactory to everyone's taste. Be patient bro...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next