Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:41 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:54 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:59 am
Posts: 4429
Location: los angeles
PaclandBoxer wrote:
.
I think a 200,000 ppv buys for PAC-Solis will gain some respect on PAC's popularity in the USA... :wink:

Some of the doubters already appreciated the earlier mentioned ppv number of 174,000 buys... So 200,000 buys will definitely change their perspective on PAC's selling power... :wink:
.



wheres the link...


if this is true.. where is that other guy who said it wouldnt reach 100,000


iam waiting for him to eat his crow


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:03 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:08 am
Posts: 1161
Location: San Francisco, California
MP is not interested in knowing the figures.

His pork barrel is larger :biglaugh:

_________________
For every newbie, a BULLY is watching.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:09 am
Posts: 12580
Location: CyberCity
flipbjefrox wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
.
I think a 200,000 ppv buys for PAC-Solis will gain some respect on PAC's popularity in the USA... :wink:

Some of the doubters already appreciated the earlier mentioned ppv number of 174,000 buys... So 200,000 buys will definitely change their perspective on PAC's selling power... :wink:
.



wheres the link...


if this is true.. where is that other guy who said it wouldnt reach 100,000


iam waiting for him to eat his crow


just prepare him an attractive crow dish... yuck... but this ppv number is not the final one yet... this could still go up ... :lol:

Here's a link >>> http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=k ... &type=lgns
.

_________________
Boxing Videos/Photos LINK --> http://boxingonyoutube.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:59 am
Posts: 4429
Location: los angeles
PaclandBoxer wrote:
flipbjefrox wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
.
I think a 200,000 ppv buys for PAC-Solis will gain some respect on PAC's popularity in the USA... :wink:

Some of the doubters already appreciated the earlier mentioned ppv number of 174,000 buys... So 200,000 buys will definitely change their perspective on PAC's selling power... :wink:
.



wheres the link...


if this is true.. where is that other guy who said it wouldnt reach 100,000


iam waiting for him to eat his crow


just prepare him an attractive crow dish... yuck... but this ppv number is not the final one yet... this could still go up ... :lol:

Here's a link >>> http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=k ... &type=lgns
.



OH OH


Why is he in hiding? Show up plz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:44 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:09 am
Posts: 12580
Location: CyberCity
flipbjefrox wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
flipbjefrox wrote:
PaclandBoxer wrote:
.
I think a 200,000 ppv buys for PAC-Solis will gain some respect on PAC's popularity in the USA... :wink:

Some of the doubters already appreciated the earlier mentioned ppv number of 174,000 buys... So 200,000 buys will definitely change their perspective on PAC's selling power... :wink:
.



wheres the link...


if this is true.. where is that other guy who said it wouldnt reach 100,000


iam waiting for him to eat his crow


just prepare him an attractive crow dish... yuck... but this ppv number is not the final one yet... this could still go up ... :lol:

Here's a link >>> http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=k ... &type=lgns
.



OH OH


Why is he in hiding? Show up plz



He lost the guts to show up here? :biglaugh:
.

_________________
Boxing Videos/Photos LINK --> http://boxingonyoutube.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:32 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:38 am
Posts: 3935
Location: I have my tickets for Heroes Del Silencio's one-night only concert in the USA!!
Paclandboxer, where are the PPV figures? It's been a month since the fight took place. Are they still counting the PPV purchases? Arum declared that the figures would be in the 200K range, but why has he not released the official numbers. I know! Arum is embarrassed, dude!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:09 am
Posts: 12580
Location: CyberCity
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
Paclandboxer, where are the PPV figures? It's been a month since the fight took place. Are they still counting the PPV purchases? Arum declared that the figures would be in the 200K range, but why has he not released the official numbers. I know! Arum is embarrassed, dude!!!



Carnal Dude Homie Señor Heroe, even if you hang me upside down, I swear I don't have the PAC-Solis PPV number... Cross my heart... :biglaugh:

_________________
Boxing Videos/Photos LINK --> http://boxingonyoutube.blogspot.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:20 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 6483
Location: pacland
PaclandBoxer wrote:
heroe_del_silencio wrote:
Paclandboxer, where are the PPV figures? It's been a month since the fight took place. Are they still counting the PPV purchases? Arum declared that the figures would be in the 200K range, but why has he not released the official numbers. I know! Arum is embarrassed, dude!!!



Carnal Dude Homie Señor Heroe, even if you hang me upside down, I swear I don't have the PAC-Solis PPV number... Cross my heart... :biglaugh:



:D :D :D

_________________
just have a little faith...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:32 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:59 am
Posts: 648
Location: cebu city
;veryhappy:

_________________
"For my mouth will uttered truth, wickedness is the abomination of my lips"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:20 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:25 pm
Posts: 129
Location: Anywhere my Fat Boy will take me.
Still waiting for the Pacman - Solis PPV numbers. The longer we have to wait the worse the numbers are bound to be.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:52 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:47 am
Posts: 8304
Location: nevermind
fogducker wrote:
Still waiting for the Pacman - Solis PPV numbers. The longer we have to wait the worse the numbers are bound to be.

...yeah, agree, the ppv figure will detereorate by the passage of time... :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:03 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:16 am
Posts: 1133
Location: Town by the Sea
They said it's over 1 million. Who knows? Just keep on guessing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:49 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:32 pm
Posts: 5677
Solis-MP is 170,000 buys, and is deemed incredible for an independent PPV ... MP is indeed a draw ...


http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=11743


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group