Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:43 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1531 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 103  Next
 Post subject: Mario Sasutil fund drive
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:48 pm 
Heavyweight

Location: The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Image Image

Mullato wrote:
mysql wrote:
redzlord wrote:
Count on me. This is a matter of urgency 'buhay ang ililigtas'.

Post your pledge.

1. redzlord - $100
2. mysql - $25
3. Mullato $50
4. knives574 $30
5. Retz P1,000
Please donate now.

knives574 wrote:
I will pledge $30 as long as we are sure na makakarating sa pasyente. Humaba lang naman itong usapan na ito dahil na rin sa kakulangan ng information. Saka enough na sa mga bangayan, patutsada at hidden agenda. Finally, I would like Frank to air his side here para once and for all malinawan na din pati yung mga allegations sa kanya sa mga previous na gusot na pinasok nya.

Now that we have established that there is a Mario Sasutil who is in need of urgent medical help, I urged everyone to help this unfortunate Filipino. Any help (professional medical or financial) that you can extend will be fully appreciated. Funds will go directly to the treatment and medication of Mario Sasutil. We are knocking at your heart for help.

Since it is not practical for me to receive the money as I am not from Cebu, I suggest we designate someone from Cebu to handle the money and be handed over directly to the patient or his family. If Bai Ram can help us, I would suggest that he be designated to handle the money.

Gusto ko lang makatulong. I hope you do not crucify me for initiating this.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
~ Mark Twain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:04 pm 
Heavyweight

Quote:
1. redzlord - $100
2. mysql - $25
3. Mullato $50
4. knives574 $30
5. rhad P1,000
6. CarneSeca - $100
7. EMP

Just a correction on #5 it's rhad not Retz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:05 pm 
Heavyweight

i'm pledging 500 pesos...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:10 pm 
Heavyweight

1. redzlord - $100
2. mysql - $25
3. Mullato $50
4. knives574 $30
5. rhad P1,000
6. CarneSeca - $100
7. EMP
8. Bugoyparin P500

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
~ Mark Twain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:15 pm 
Light Heavyweight

this is a good cause. aside from anything else, this is the right thing to do.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:17 pm 
Heavyweight

Let's just clear this once and for all TS. Dont force the issue to cebupacs. If they would like to help Mario, let them step up on their own. No need to call them out for this specific task. I'm sure we'll find ways here for the pledged money to reach Mario Sasutil. Also, for finality, let Frank face and defend himself here in Pacland to clear his name. Maybe not on this thread but on the other thread. Our intention here is to help, Frank's case should be dealt in a separate discussion.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pacland is the REAL Team Pacquiao.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:19 pm 
Heavyweight

superfly wrote:
this is a good cause. aside from anything else, this is the right thing to do.

Thanks, Bro. SF. Sana marami pang magpledge ng tulong.

~ Mark Twain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Mullato wrote:
1. redzlord - $100
2. mysql - $25
3. Mullato $50
4. knives574 $30
5. rhad P1,000
6. CarneSeca - $100
7. EMP
8. Bugoyparin P500

As long as Frank Quiaot aka Ironmanpac or whatever his alias is is involved, please do NOT count me in.

As long as there is no assurance that the money would go through the proper chanells, please do NOT count me in.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:32 pm 
Heavyweight

TS, I've just been back from work. Can you please give me updates from 10 hours ago?
The last thing I know Frank (ironmanpac) came back showing a photo with who he claimed, Mario Sasutil.
Mario Sasutil appeared to have the exact description of nose injury that Frank mentioned in his orig thread.

However, many did not believe and remained firm in their thought that it was still a scam that Frank just searched
for a guy with nose disease and took photo of him to clear himself to the world. Many said that Mario in the photo is too young to have 4 children. Many was asking for photo of Mario prior to the disease with Frank.

Have all these been answered? Can u please explain before I decide. Many thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:40 pm 
Heavyweight

EMP wrote:
Mullato wrote:
1. redzlord - $100
2. mysql - $25
3. Mullato $50
4. knives574 $30
5. rhad P1,000
6. CarneSeca - $100
7. EMP
8. Bugoyparin P500

As long as Frank Quiaot aka Ironmanpac or whatever his alias is is involved, please do NOT count me in.

As long as there is no assurance that the money would go through the proper chanells, please do NOT count me in.

I initiated this thread when I noticed that some Paclanders here are pledging their support. I assure you that Frank Quiaot is not involved in this.
We have problem on how this fund will handed over directly to the beneficiary because no one yet from Cebu has volunteered. Bai Ram declined to help this cause.

Any kindhearted volunteer from Cebu who has Paypal and bank account to whom we can remit our pledges?

~ Mark Twain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:43 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Bro Mullato, its nice of you to initiate this drive, but dont be surprise if some of our brothers who have pledged before (like me) won't have any of this anymore. I'll just offer my prayers to Mr Mario Sasutil.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:47 pm 
Heavyweight

So... I am assuming Mullato is taking over this operation, right? He will make sure Mario Susutil will get the funds in a very expedite manner, correct. Interested parties inquiring.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:48 pm 
Heavyweight

pan_ni_pakyaw wrote:
TS, I've just been back from work. Can you please give me updates from 10 hours ago?
The last thing I know Frank (ironmanpac) came back showing a photo with who he claimed, Mario Sasutil.
Mario Sasutil appeared to have the exact description of nose injury that Frank mentioned in his orig thread.

However, many did not believe and remained firm in their thought that it was still a scam that Frank just searched
for a guy with nose disease and took photo of him to clear himself to the world. Many said that Mario in the photo is too young to have 4 children. Many was asking for photo of Mario prior to the disease with Frank.

Have all these been answered? Can u please explain before I decide. Many thanks.

I posted in ChitChat the picture that Francis posted in his FB. Please check it out. The pic includes the patient, Mario Sasutil, his wife (Francis' sister) and the mother of the patient. It is true after all that there is a Mario Sasutil, the patient.

~ Mark Twain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:51 pm 
Heavyweight

Mullato wrote:
pan_ni_pakyaw wrote:

I posted in ChitChat the picture that Francis posted in his FB. Please check it out. The pic includes the patient, Mario Sasutil, his wife (Francis' sister) and the mother of the patient. It is true after all that there is a Mario Sasutil, the patient.

You will be in-charge now, right? It seems that you've taken the lead. Let us know, when and how to donate.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:53 pm 
Heavyweight

Erap wrote:
So... I am assuming Mullato is taking over this operation, right? He will make sure Mario Susutil will get the funds in a very expedite manner, correct. Interested parties inquiring.
I only initiated this thread when some Paclanders are already giving pledges. But the problem is, I am not from Cebu. It is impractical for me to hand over the money directly to Mario Sasutil. I suggest your recommend a trusted person who is from Cebu to whom we can remit the money and hand it over directly to the beneficiary.

~ Mark Twain

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1531 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 103  Next