Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:08 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:05 am 

Magandang araw mga kasama

Ako po ay lumalapit sa inyo para sa dugong kinakailagan ng aking maybahay na ooperahan sa sabado August 27, 2011. Dalawang donor po ang ipinahahanda sa akin ng duktor. Maari pong mag donate ang may malusog na pangangatawan hindi high blood or low blood. Over 100lbs at hindi nag pa tattoo in over a year.

Maraming Salamat po.

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:21 am 

Alam nyo ba na malaking tulong sa ating kalusugan ang pag do donate ng dugo? :)

Reduce Cancer Risk

Give blood to help lower your risk of cancer. According to the Miller-Keystone Blood Center, consistent blood donation is associated with lowered risks for cancers including liver, lung, colon, stomach and throat cancers. Risk levels dropped in correlation with how often participants donated blood.
Reduce Heart Attack Risk

Improve your cardiovascular health overall by donating blood. Florida Blood Services reports that regular blood donors who donate regularly over years have an 88 percent lower risk of heart attacks and a 33 percent lower risk of any severe cardiovascular event, such as a stroke.
Replenish Blood

Help your body function more efficiently by allowing it to replenish your blood supply regularly. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center reports that when you donate blood, your body replaces the blood volume within 48 hours of donation, and all of the red blood cells you lose during donation are completely replaced within four to eight weeks. This process of replenishment can help your body stay healthy and work more efficiently and productively.

Donating blood may reduce risk for heart disease, and stimulates the generation of red blood cells. In patients prone to iron overload (e.g. due to hemochromatosis), blood donation prevents the accumulation of iron.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/96891 ... z1ViiURxd1

http://healthmad.com/health/the-incredi ... ing-blood/

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/advantag ... blood.html

:)

http://articles.cnn.com/2000-04-26/heal ... =PM:HEALTH

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:27 am 
Heavyweight

im sure paclanders based in manila will be able to donate blood mod.. it's just too bad about the timing, i think one has already donated blood for the brother of ukyo. just hope that some will be able to donate.. when i was still in PI i used to donate at least twice a year..good luck to your wife mod... :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:36 am 

doc_hol wrote:
im sure paclanders based in manila will be able to donate blood mod.. it's just too bad about the timing, i think one has already donated blood for the brother of ukyo. just hope that some will be able to donate.. when i was still in PI i used to donate at least twice a year..good luck to your wife mod... :)

Thanks pre.

Yeah I hope Ukyo's brother is doing fine. I still have 5 days. I am going to donate also even if my blood type is B.

Ang problema kasi nag kakaubusan ngayon dahil nga laganap ang Dengue. Kaya Type O talaga ang ipinahahanda sa akin ng Duktor.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:53 am 
Heavyweight

Blood Type A ako pero pwede yata sa Red Cross ang palitan. Iinquire ko :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:56 am 
Heavyweight

ilang CC daw pero volunteer pre?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:57 am 
Light Heavyweight

naisip ko malusong namn ako.,pde sana at type o ako ang problema lamang e mukha na lng ata sa akin ang walang tattoo.,,pero kakapmedical ko pa lang,,negative namn lhat...pde kaya yun?

''my tongue is the strongest part of my body... It can lift mountains by just l!cking on its cave''

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 am 
Heavyweight

bigbanglefthand wrote:
naisip ko malusong namn ako.,pde sana at type o ako ang problema lamang e mukha na lng ata sa akin ang walang tattoo.,,pero kakapmedical ko pa lang,,negative namn lhat...pde kaya yun?

sabi ni mod pre at least di ka nagpa tattoo over a year, ano lampas naba isang taon ang last ink?? :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:05 am 
Light Heavyweight

doc_hol wrote:
bigbanglefthand wrote:

sabi ni mod pre at least di ka nagpa tattoo over a year, ano lampas naba isang taon ang last ink?? :)

teka....ay mukhang d uubra,,.kakapatattoo ko lng this year e,..,

''my tongue is the strongest part of my body... It can lift mountains by just l!cking on its cave''

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:10 am 
Heavyweight

How I wish makatulong Mod. Kaso nasa mindanao ako.. Type O here in good physical condition..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:34 am 
Heavyweight

...^
..^^
.^^^
...up

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:48 am 
Light Heavyweight

Mabuti sana nakatira ako sa Maynila para makatulong sa kapwa.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:58 am 

studstar wrote:
Blood Type A ako pero pwede yata sa Red Cross ang palitan. Iinquire ko :)

Dalawang Bag daw hepe ang intindi ko dalawang donor ata yun. Kung sakali EB na din natin sabay tayo mag pa turok :D

Type B din kasi ako. sabi nung Doctor kung hindi pareho ang type. bale tatlong donor ang katapat ng isang bag.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:00 pm 

bigbanglefthand wrote:
doc_hol wrote:
bigbanglefthand wrote:

teka....ay mukhang d uubra,,.kakapatattoo ko lng this year e,..,

xcylly wrote:
How I wish makatulong Mod. Kaso nasa mindanao ako.. Type O here in good physical condition..

diehard fan wrote:
...^
..^^
.^^^
...up

Count Siegfred wrote:
Mabuti sana nakatira ako sa Maynila para makatulong sa kapwa.

Salamat sa concern mga pre.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:01 pm 
Featherweight

miron_lang wrote:
Alam nyo ba na malaking tulong sa ating kalusugan ang pag do donate ng dugo? :)

Reduce Cancer Risk

Give blood to help lower your risk of cancer. According to the Miller-Keystone Blood Center, consistent blood donation is associated with lowered risks for cancers including liver, lung, colon, stomach and throat cancers. Risk levels dropped in correlation with how often participants donated blood.
Reduce Heart Attack Risk

Improve your cardiovascular health overall by donating blood. Florida Blood Services reports that regular blood donors who donate regularly over years have an 88 percent lower risk of heart attacks and a 33 percent lower risk of any severe cardiovascular event, such as a stroke.
Replenish Blood

Help your body function more efficiently by allowing it to replenish your blood supply regularly. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center reports that when you donate blood, your body replaces the blood volume within 48 hours of donation, and all of the red blood cells you lose during donation are completely replaced within four to eight weeks. This process of replenishment can help your body stay healthy and work more efficiently and productively.

Donating blood may reduce risk for heart disease, and stimulates the generation of red blood cells. In patients prone to iron overload (e.g. due to hemochromatosis), blood donation prevents the accumulation of iron.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/96891 ... z1ViiURxd1

http://healthmad.com/health/the-incredi ... ing-blood/

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/advantag ... blood.html

:)

http://articles.cnn.com/2000-04-26/heal ... =PM:HEALTH

I Agree 100%. Kung me "Like" button lang dito, na like ko na to. :)
type B po ako. I pray that you'll find the right blood donor and for your wife to be well again.
God Bless!