Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:32 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:56 pm 
Heavyweight

Paclanders worldwide who have proven their generosity of extending assistance to people in need are once again given the opportunity to help a fellow Paclander who is in dire need of financial assistance.

A fellow Paclander from Davao City is in dire need of financial help to defray hospitalization and surgical expenses which he incurred last March 27, 2008 resulting from an accident he met in his place of work. The Paclander's name is Manny Carlo M. Yu, 29 years old, and a Paclander since December 19, 2003 with a handle of "hatricker6".

To begin with, hatricker6 met a freak accident right in his place of work. While he was filing some documents in their office's hanging cabinet, he failed to notice that the hanging cabinet's door was open. As a result, his head banged so strongly to the opened door when he tried to stand up. He said that the company he is working is a small one and did not give him financial assistance. He underwent operation March 27, 2008 as he was diagnosed to have chronic subdural hematoma or bloodclot on the right side of his head.

The cost of his hospitalization and surgical operation including professional fees of the attending physicians reached to about Php300,000 plus. They paid that amount from his mother's credit card in two occassions at 50% each payment.

I had a very long conversation with Boss Shiva this afternoon about his case. It turned out that other than his email to Manny Pacquiao, hatricker6 also PMed Boss Shiva for assistance. Boss Shiva called me to suggest that we initiate a fund campaign similar to what we did to help a fellow Paclander Zorro who was also hospitalized due to vehicular accident, the Bicol typhoon victims fund campaign, the Mandaue fire victims fund campaign, and the Sisnorio fund campaign. Below is a photo of hatricker6's hospital bill and some photos after his surgery and also some photos of him before his accident:

Paclanders who wants to donate any amount to help hatricket6 may deposit their donations to the following bank account:

Account No. 0620091114
Account Name: Manny Carlo M. Yu
Allied Bank-Sta. Ana Branch
R. Magsaysay Ave., Davao City
Philippines

DONORS:
1. Ramrod - P500.00

Last edited by Ramrod on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:03 pm 

I'm chipping in $20 pareng Ramrod, and hoping for Hattricker6's quick recovery...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:03 pm 
Heavyweight

Ramrod wrote:
Paclanders worldwide who have proven their generosity of extending assistance to people in need are once again given the opportunity to help a fellow Paclander who is in dire need of financial assistance.

A fellow Paclander from Davao City is in dire need of financial help to defray hospitalization and surgical expenses which he incurred last March 27, 2008 resulting from an accident he met in his place of work. The Paclander's name is Manny Carlo M. Yu, 29 years old, and a Paclander since December 19, 2003 with a handle of "hatricker6".

To begin with, hatricker6 met a freak accident right in his place of work. While he was filing some documents in their office's hanging cabinet, he failed to notice that the hanging cabinet's door was open. As a result, his head banged so strongly to the opened door when he tried to stand up. He said that the company he is working is a small one and did not give him financial assistance. He underwent operation March 27, 2008 as he was diagnosed to have chronic subdural hematoma or bloodclot on the right side of his head.

The cost of his hospitalization and surgical operation including professional fees of the attending physicians reached to about Php300,000 plus. They paid that amount from his mother's credit card in two occassions at 50% each payment.

I had a very long conversation with Boss Shiva this afternoon about his case. It turned out that other than his email to Manny Pacquiao, hatricker6 also PMed Boss Shiva for assistance. Boss Shiva called me to suggest that we initiate a fund campaign similar to what we did to help a fellow Paclander Zorro who was also hospitalized due to vehicular accident, the Bicol typhoon victims fund campaign, the Mandaue fire victims fund campaign, and the Sisnorio fund campaign. Below is a photo of hatricker6's hospital bill and some photos after his surgery and also some photos of him before his accident:

Paclanders who wants to donate any amount to help hatricket6 may deposit their donations to the following bank account:

Account No. 0620091114
Account Name: Manny Carlo M. Yu
Allied Bank-Sta. Ana Branch
R. Magsaysay Ave., Davao City
Philippines

DONORS:
1. Ramrod - P500.00

2. new town - P500.00 (will deposit in the above-stated account tomorrow)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:05 pm 
Heavyweight

I want to help by donating 80 pesos but I have no bank account
I hope my prayers could do the help for my fellow paclander

Vladimir Putin

Rodrigo Duterte

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:10 pm 
Heavyweight

observer wrote:
I'm chipping in $20 pareng Ramrod, and hoping for Hattricker6's quick recovery...

thanks mod o. ikaw ng bahala kong papano makarating yang donation mo kay hatricker6 using his bank account........ :angel:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:11 pm 
Cruiserweight

RAMROD - Is there a paypal account that I can send a donation to?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:13 pm 
Heavyweight

Dagul_Denboy wrote:

you dont need to have a bank account to donate. bai, just deposit your donation to the bank account of hatricker6 which is listed in my first post......

thank you for your donation.........hatricker6 surely will appreciate it.....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:14 pm 

Ramrod wrote:
observer wrote:

thanks mod o. ikaw ng bahala kong papano makarating yang donation mo kay hatricker6 using his bank account........ :angel:

That's the problem pareng Ram! But if there's a will, there's a way.
I'll probably send it to one of my brothers and go from there...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:14 pm 
Heavyweight

Do you have other bank, walang Allied dito sa place of work ko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:16 pm 
Heavyweight

PhP 500.00 from me too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:18 pm 
Heavyweight

bradcooney1 wrote:
RAMROD - Is there a paypal account that I can send a donation to?

afraid not brad. but there are other options how to send your donation. maybe you can use xoom and address it to the person listed in my first post. that would be cash donation and it will be delivered door to door. or if ALLIED BANK is an agent of xoom here in P.I. you can also send it to this bank........

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:19 pm 
Heavyweight

observer wrote:
Ramrod wrote:
observer wrote:

That's the problem pareng Ram! But if there's a will, there's a way.
I'll probably send it to one of my brothers and go from there...

take note of my reply to brad cooney. you're in a similar situation as his....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:20 pm 
Heavyweight

Ramrod wrote:
Dagul_Denboy wrote:

you dont need to have a bank account to donate. bai, just deposit your donation to the bank account of hatricker6 which is listed in my first post......

thank you for your donation.........hatricker6 surely will appreciate it.....

how do I do that? sorry for my ignorance bro I'm only a kid but I really want to help

Vladimir Putin

Rodrigo Duterte

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:23 pm 
Heavyweight

rhad wrote:
Do you have other bank, walang Allied dito sa place of work ko

if you're here in the phils. there are lots of options to send....

LBC
M. Lhuillier
Cebuana Lhuillier

if you're abroad....use xoom. cash donations is delivered by xoom door to door....or to any of their agent banks here. if allied bank is an agent of xoom you can send your donation to this bank thru xoom....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:25 pm 
Heavyweight

Sir RAMROD, can we send our donations thru your account as we did before (if it won't be too much of a bother)? This way donations, I think, will be better acknowledged and accounted for. Just asking, sir.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next