Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:12 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:49 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Els_Mark wrote:
Let's Pray for the Best of Him...

Thank you Bro! Welcome in PACLAND!

Dont tell God that you have a big problem but tell the problem that you have a great God. by Manny Pacquiao

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:34 am 
Middleweight

wow what a way of helping someone napatunayan na naman pilipino sa kabila ng hirap nagdadamayan parin manny pacquiao mag donate ka naman hehehehe

anyway napaka galing naman ng way an pagtulong nyu sa fellow paclanders ntn i dint donate any amount im sorry i just pray for healing sir im also a ofw and i dream also to help someone who needs kahit makapag paaral lang kao ng dko kaanoano or i can help someoen in anyway kc d way i think of it it makes me smile pro wala pa sa ngaun i hope i can do that someday

anywya more power pacland what a smile smile pa

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:18 pm 
Light Heavyweight

hatricker6

man this is the first time i went to the pacland community projects thread.. so glad to see that most paclanders are so kind and generous. you ok now bro?

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:42 pm 
Cruiserweight

Hard to believe that it;s been over a year.

I think I've seen Hatricker post recently. So I'm hoping that all is well?

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:05 am 
Heavyweight

kumusta na kaya si hatrickers!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 am 
Light Heavyweight

ladybozz wrote:
wow what a way of helping someone napatunayan na naman pilipino sa kabila ng hirap nagdadamayan parin manny pacquiao mag donate ka naman hehehehe

anyway napaka galing naman ng way an pagtulong nyu sa fellow paclanders ntn i dint donate any amount im sorry i just pray for healing sir im also a ofw and i dream also to help someone who needs kahit makapag paaral lang kao ng dko kaanoano or i can help someoen in anyway kc d way i think of it it makes me smile pro wala pa sa ngaun i hope i can do that someday

anywya more power pacland what a smile smile pa

ladybozz...sana magbilang angel ka...sana makita at mabasa naman ito ni idol PACMAN kahit more than 1year na itong thread...magbigyan man lang sana ako nang balato ni idol hehehehehehe

Dont tell God that you have a big problem but tell the problem that you have a great God. by Manny Pacquiao

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:53 am 
Light Heavyweight

KaLat wrote:
hatricker6

man this is the first time i went to the pacland community projects thread.. so glad to see that most paclanders are so kind and generous. you ok now bro?

bro welcome to community projects thread hehehheehehe

ok na ako ngayon bro...i'm totally recovered na...kaso nga lang hindi pa naka recover sa utang namin sa operasyon ko sa ospital hehehehehehe....pa unti unti lang namin binabayaran kasi.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 am 
Light Heavyweight

flipgolfer wrote:
Hard to believe that it;s been over a year.

I think I've seen Hatricker post recently. So I'm hoping that all is well?

bro...ok na ok na ako! salamats ng marami sa mga tulong nyo ha...kaya lang si idol PACMAN hindi talaga nag donate eh...sya lang talaga ang pag asa ko na magdonate ng malaki hehehehehehe

baka meron kayong kontak ni pacman bro...paki sabi dumaan naman sa community projects thead si idol.....

meron akong celfon number ni sir RAMROD at sir SHIVA kaya lang masyado na akong nahihiya sa kanila kc sila na ang tumulong sa akin para matulongan ako dito sa PACLAND.....hindi ko na sila sinabihan na gusto ko rin humingi ng tulong kay idol baka kasi ma-obliga sila.Hinihintay ko nalang na si idol pacman ang maka basa ng thread na ito.....pero parang mag-reretiro na yata si idol hindi pa nabasa ang thread na ito ah hehehehhehehe joke lang idol!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 am 
Light Heavyweight

troubledmind wrote:
kumusta na kaya si hatrickers!

bro salamat din sa tulong mo ha.....more than 1yr na ang naka lipas.....ang bilis ng panahon talaga...ok na ako bro...ang laki ng naitulong ng pacland...kaya i'm always be a paclander forever!

kahit sino pa ang makakalaban ni idol sa ibabaw ng ring hindi ako bumabaliktad sa pagtitiwala kay idol......kahit si COTTO...GAYWEATHER OR MOSLEY...never say die pagnasa ibabaw ng ring si idol.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:08 pm 
Light Heavyweight

hatricker6 wrote:
KaLat wrote:
hatricker6

bro welcome to community projects thread hehehheehehe

ok na ako ngayon bro...i'm totally recovered na...kaso nga lang hindi pa naka recover sa utang namin sa operasyon ko sa ospital hehehehehehe....pa unti unti lang namin binabayaran kasi.

basta ba magbabayad ka lang... okey na yan... mauubos din yang utang na yan... ;)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:52 pm 
Heavyweight

Ramrod wrote:
Paclanders worldwide who have proven their generosity of extending assistance to people in need are once again given the opportunity to help a fellow Paclander who is in dire need of financial assistance.

A fellow Paclander from Davao City is in dire need of financial help to defray hospitalization and surgical expenses which he incurred last March 27, 2008 resulting from an accident he met in his place of work. The Paclander's name is Manny Carlo M. Yu, 29 years old, and a Paclander since December 19, 2003 with a handle of "hatricker6".

To begin with, hatricker6 met a freak accident right in his place of work. While he was filing some documents in their office's hanging cabinet, he failed to notice that the hanging cabinet's door was open. As a result, his head banged so strongly to the opened door when he tried to stand up. He said that the company he is working is a small one and did not give him financial assistance. He underwent operation March 27, 2008 as he was diagnosed to have chronic subdural hematoma or bloodclot on the right side of his head.

The cost of his hospitalization and surgical operation including professional fees of the attending physicians reached to about Php300,000 plus. They paid that amount from his mother's credit card in two occassions at 50% each payment.

I had a very long conversation with Boss Shiva this afternoon about his case. It turned out that other than his email to Manny Pacquiao, hatricker6 also PMed Boss Shiva for assistance. Boss Shiva called me to suggest that we initiate a fund campaign similar to what we did to help a fellow Paclander Zorro who was also hospitalized due to vehicular accident, the Bicol typhoon victims fund campaign, the Mandaue fire victims fund campaign, and the Sisnorio fund campaign. Below is a photo of hatricker6's hospital bill and some photos after his surgery and also some photos of him before his accident:

Paclanders who wants to donate any amount to help hatricket6 may deposit their donations to the following bank account:

Account No. 0620091114
Account Name: Manny Carlo M. Yu
Allied Bank-Sta. Ana Branch
R. Magsaysay Ave., Davao City
Philippines

DONORS:
1. Ramrod - P500.00

I remember a similar incident where I hit my head on a cabinet when I tried to stand up. Luckily I didn't stand up that fast, so only had a small bump instead of a major injury.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19