Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:47 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:32 pm 
Welterweight

I need your help paclanders, my aunt is undergone chemo for her cancer...can you find for me some charity institution that will help or you can also give some donations to her. I pity on here..she has 5 young children. Thanks..God bless u all!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:04 pm 
Welterweight

please help us....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:13 pm 
Middleweight

I hope that pacland was not your last resort. Paclanders are very helpful for those who are needy. Try to pm the boss or the mods sir for proper discussion of your situation. Just a little advice sir.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:40 am 
Light Heavyweight

Kindly give your contact#s and some details re; your aunt.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:03 am 
ironmanpac wrote:
I need your help paclanders, my aunt is undergone chemo for her cancer...can you find for me some charity institution that will help or you can also give some donations to her. I pity on here..she has 5 young children. Thanks..God bless u all!!!

:( oh...what kind of Cancer ? and what chemo she start right now?Cancer cells keep forming without control. Chemotherapy is drug therapy that can stop these cells from multiplying. However, it can also harm healthy cells, which causes side effects. i can give some advice....
plz give more info about her situation.....its my prayer for faster recovery :) :)

btw ...i'm working in Heildelberg University Klinik....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:21 am 
Lightweight

This is Scam!!! ive heard of this before. Get a job will ya..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:39 am 
Lightweight

pinoyfighters wrote:

you know what dude - YOU ARE THE WORST!! I SOOO WANNA BEAT YOUR A$$ RIGHT NOW!!!WHERE ARE YOU FROM! CAN WE MEET SOMEWHERE! IM FROM MARIKINA, LAS PINAS, AND CAVITE... CHOOSE YOUR LOCATION!!! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE SOMEONE LIKE THIS!!!! OK.. LET'S JUST SAY THAT THIS IS JUST A SCAM... BUT STILL, YOU ARE IN NO POSITION NOT TO GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! I FERVENTLY HOPE THIS WONT HAPPEN TO ANY OF YOUR LOVED ONES!!!!
...AND OH - i think you are just trying to pose as el crit's alter ego! el crit's got more class than this! low life....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:42 am 
Lightweight

geekerweib wrote:
pinoyfighters wrote:

you know what dude - YOU ARE THE WORST!! I SOOO WANNA BEAT YOUR A$$ RIGHT NOW!!!WHERE ARE YOU FROM! CAN WE MEET SOMEWHERE! IM FROM MARIKINA, LAS PINAS, AND CAVITE... CHOOSE YOUR LOCATION!!! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE SOMEONE LIKE THIS!!!! OK.. LET'S JUST SAY THAT THIS IS JUST A SCAM... BUT STILL, YOU ARE IN NO POSITION NOT TO GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! I FERVENTLY HOPE THIS WONT HAPPEN TO ANY OF YOUR LOVED ONES!!!!
...AND OH - i think you are just trying to pose as el crit's alter ego! el crit's got more class than this! low life....

Walang ipinakitang ebidensya na may cancer. I heard manny pacquiao is a faith healer specializing in cancer patients. He started this practice in chicago.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:22 am 
Light Heavyweight

geekerweib wrote:
pinoyfighters wrote:

It's hard to tell if this is SCAM...don't get me wrong but he is just a flyweight member meaning he is just new here...anyway having a benefit of a doubt you can go to PCSO along E. Rodriguez Ave. in Quezon City you can ask them for hospital support I'm sure they can help you If you really don't have any resources...God Bless your Aunt

Last edited by jez on Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:24 am 
Lightweight

jez wrote:
geekerweib wrote:
pinoyfighters wrote:

It's hard to tell if this is SCAM...don't get me wrong but he is just a flyweight member meaning he is just new here...anyway having a benefit of a doubt you can go to PCSO along E. Rodriguez Ave. in Quezon City you ask for hospital support I'm sure they can help you If you really don't have any resources...God Bless your Aunt

He is new maybe because the reason why he joined here is to scam, well who knows.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:05 am 
Heavyweight

pinoyfighters wrote:

wawa ka naman totoy El Critico's alter ego, wala ka nang ibang magawa kundi papansin .
obviously u spend ur time on the internet 99.99 % . wala ka bang pamilya totoy ?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:32 am 
Middleweight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:56 am 

mezcal wrote:

:? :? :?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:56 pm 
Welterweight

I am avid reader of this site and I enjoy reading forums but seldom to post. I visit this site everyday and read all articles and forums.

This is not a scam.. i read that there also thread asking for help. i just try to post here and hoping there are people kind enough to help and share their blessings. I am located here in Cebu. Please contact me @ goldenmanph@yahoo.com or my cel 63+9197166052.

If you really interested to help me and want some evidences then I can show it.

Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:28 pm 
Lightweight

lets just pRay for your aunt n0thIngs imp0sSible with HIM.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next