Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:36 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 pm 
Heavyweight

My kumpare said that Cotto just won tonight.

but that was the weirdest fight in history. There was a limping champion fighting, white towel was thrown & people gathered inside the ring but ref Mercante threw all the ppl out of there as he decided the fight must continue. Whatta good decision by the ref.

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:52 pm 
Heavyweight

Now i'm a true fan of foreman, he fought like a true champion. I've never seen in recent memory of a fighter limping all over but still wants to fight. And you know it was really scary for me to watch Foreman at a clear disadvantage while Cotto is out there hammering his way, however, Foreman stood his ground & was never tentative & he could exchange Cotto even at close range & with a broken knee.

whatta fight.

I want to see foreman fight again, i'm now a fan of him at this loss than when he won his 28 fights previously.

a rematch would be great, at least Foreman deserves it. give him a chance to redeem himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:26 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ASONG KALYE wrote:
Now i'm a true fan of foreman, he fought like a true champion. I've never seen in recent memory of a fighter limping all over but still wants to fight. And you know it was really scary for me to watch Foreman at a clear disadvantage while Cotto is out there hammering his way, however, Foreman stood his ground & was never tentative & he could exchange Cotto even at close range & with a broken knee.

whatta fight.

I want to see foreman fight again, i'm now a fan of him at this loss than when he won his 28 fights previously.

a rematch would be great, at least Foreman deserves it. give him a chance to redeem himself.

WOW!!!!... can Mayweather challenge the guy bigger than him?.... NO!! that's why he is CHICKEN...

COTTO vs PACMAN 2 is better the PACMAN vs MARQUEZ 3... Bring It ON.......

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:43 pm 
Heavyweight

yuri foreman shown us the act of a true champion. we hope every fighter has the guts to stand their ground eventhough the odds are very little. i salute yuri foreman, he's great even defeated!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:01 pm 
Heavyweight

lordel wrote:
ASONG KALYE wrote:

whatta fight.

WOW!!!!... can Mayweather challenge the guy bigger than him?.... NO!! that's why he is CHICKEN...

COTTO vs PACMAN 2 is better the PACMAN vs MARQUEZ 3... Bring It ON.......

Yup I agree.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:05 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ASONG KALYE wrote:

whatta fight.

I AGREE WITH YOU TS. IN MY OWN UNDERSTANDING, FOREMAN IS WINNING BEFORE A BAD FALL CAME. THE LAST FELL OF FOREMAN DOESN'T REALLY THE ONE THE CAUSE FOREMAN THE LOSS BUT IT'S REF JUDGEMENT THAT IT IS TOO MUCH UNJUST PAIN COMING IF THE ONE-LEGGED CHAMP STILL STOOD TO FIGHT THE WILLING TO WIN CHALLENGER.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:09 pm 
Cruiserweight

Now Mayweather should be ashamed when he watched the fight.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:05 pm 
Heavyweight

Props for both of them.

Both are warrior.