Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:27 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:52 am 
Heavyweight

My kumpare shared me this article that another unknown Filipino by the name of Dapudong is gonna challenge for WBC silver flyweight championship in Mexico, seems like a pattern enough of losing. expect alot of bum threads for Dapudong coming up. http://philboxing.com/news/story-40191.html

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.

Last edited by ASONG KALYE on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:53 am 
Heavyweight

Oh btw,it's only a silver championship i didn't notice. What is a silver champion? Is it the same as interim? Wtf is that?

That's ok Dapudong if you lose, you're only fighting for a fake belt anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:14 am 
Heavyweight

Just bec he's looking good in sparring against a former champ, pwede na siya lumaban sa Mexico? Is that it? Is that the only barometer he has? Whata poor kid. Wake up boy! Better fight in Philippines only. I'll pity your knockout loss. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 am 
Welterweight

It's better to try or challenge than never..stupid thread

fùck ù!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 am 
Welterweight

This guy is a f'n troll!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:50 pm 
Heavyweight

roguethebeast wrote:

fùck ù!

Look we need to face reality. Mepranum is just a hype fighter & so is this future KO victim Dapudong [forgot his name].

Before each fight, we say our boys, though greatly untested internationally, we say yeah he's good, this kid is good in training, he moves fast, HE'S IN THe best condition we've seen so far, then fight comes he he's kayoed like Boomboom, Morales, etc.. Aren't you getting tired of it? Sure we love winners, we love our boys to win, but in order to get our trust in them, they have to just simply win.

Pag natalo, sabihin na bum or mismatch, wtf. But before the fight, sabihin na condition na manok natin per0 pag natalo sabihin naman na too early too young tapos blame natin yung promoter.

Better to try my...tapos pag natalo , mismatch daw daming excuses.. you think like a bum yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:52 pm 
Heavyweight

roguethebeast wrote:

fùck ù!

what's with the F word?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:09 pm 
Featherweight

i agree with asong kalye... before manny reached his prime, he tasted the best of filipinos (in terms of boxing). nowadays, filipinos are pitted against pattsies regardless of local and international fights. yes, we have our boxers today that has 90% KO rate or a zero loss record but majority of all fights came from pattsy fighters.. I think, our boxers are so much "hyped" and overrated not until they lose in a major fight and later call them a 'BuM'.

It was opened before here in philboxing to have the best of filipino vs filipino. and i agree matching the best of filipinos to test their TRUE skills in terms of boxing. and to help our filipino boxers, media including journalist should STOP HYPING and Over Rating our boxers. and promoters, match makers should not "baby" our fighters. have your boxers fight a real true boxers before dreaming a world champion..

and also, stop putting a 'premature' boxer in world title fight. have our boxers at least 20+ fights with good quality opponents before engaging in a world title fight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:01 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
roguethebeast wrote:

fùck ù!

what's with the F word?

he uses the f word to show, his the better man ...weeeee.. :computer: pwede namang walang ganun..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:11 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ASONG KALYE wrote:
My kumpare shared me this article that another unknown Filipino by the name of Dapudong is gonna challenge for WBC silver flyweight championship in Mexico, seems like a pattern enough of losing. expect alot of bum threads for Dapudong coming up. http://philboxing.com/news/story-40191.html

There is really no choice. If you are a fighter and given a crack at the title, you have to take it. Chances like this comes usually only once in a lifetime for fighters like them. It is a do or die thing. Ultimately, chances like this will not dampen the enthusiasm for boxing in the Philippines. It will only increase the chances of improving the quality of boxing for our youngsters as more and more of them are being exposed to the highest level of boxing. This is like chess. Playing against stronger opponents will surely toughen a player but expect losses early on.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:26 pm 
Welterweight

What we need is a strong stable to polish our young fighters

if its from ALA it must be a Bum, guaranteed,,,ewan ko kung bakit nag-eexist pa yung walang kakwenta-kwentang stable na 'to :fight:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:27 pm 
Heavyweight

STIBJABS wrote:
What we need is a strong stable to polish our young fighters

if its from ALA it must be a Bum, guaranteed,,,ewan ko kung bakit nag-eexist pa yung walang kakwenta-kwentang stable na 'to :fight:

Poor Ala. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm 
Welterweight

I agree.. Before we decide and let our prospects to fight championship fight or any bout in the international scene.. We should first see and realize that we should pit these Filipino pundits with each other here in our own turf to see who is really worthy and deserving to be fighting for a world title. We should always remember that blessings and opportunities of this things come unexpectedly or show up in our door without notice.. What i'm saying is that we should choose and always give these to those who are really fit and has the capacity, skills, the talent and the heart to win, of winning.. Not just go out there show up saying there condition and ready but in the end lose in a humiliating way and in a emphatic fashion. We should always be prepared for everything. This fighters fight for our country and our pride. We should help them in guiding and molding them as countrymen and support our soldiers. I learned and appreciate boxing and life because of these brave people who fights in the square circle risking their own life for, family, God, and country. Go into battle with no certainty of what will be their fate be just to achieve their dream, their dream and the dream of the people, the Filipino people because the Philippines is worth dying for.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm 
Heavyweight

Vladimir Putin

Rodrigo Duterte

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 am 
Heavyweight

Duke66Jessie wrote:
I agree.. Before we decide and let our prospects to fight championship fight or any bout in the international scene.. We should first see and realize that we should pit these Filipino pundits with each other here in our own turf to see who is really worthy and deserving to be fighting for a world title. We should always remember that blessings and opportunities of this things come unexpectedly or show up in our door without notice.. What i'm saying is that we should choose and always give these to those who are really fit and has the capacity, skills, the talent and the heart to win, of winning.. Not just go out there show up saying there condition and ready but in the end lose in a humiliating way and in a emphatic fashion. We should always be prepared for everything. This fighters fight for our country and our pride. We should help them in guiding and molding them as countrymen and support our soldiers. I learned and appreciate boxing and life because of these brave people who fights in the square circle risking their own life for, family, God, and country. Go into battle with no certainty of what will be their fate be just to achieve their dream, their dream and the dream of the people, the Filipino people because the Philippines is worth dying for.

I agree, we should pit our best, filipinos vs filipinos.