Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:46 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:29 am
Posts: 3391
Location: Somewhere in Pacific Island!
fuego wrote:
not enough homie... LOL

cant break my point dude.... try harder... LOL...

catchweight + steroids? ohhh my.. WIN WIN situation there!





How can your body got smaller when you use steroid? Your brain are in steroid. :banghead:

_________________
Quote:
SOMEBODY!! KILL ME!!

DREAM!! BELIEVE!! AND!! MULTIPLY!! OH YEAH!! XD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:01 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
Posts: 20110
Location: FORT LEE, VIRGINIA
oragonboy wrote:
Based on the evidence you showed, Hopkins is indeed the catch weight king

+Yes bro, but some pacHaterS will still insist. maybe they have "Bitterness, Envy, Jealousy" inside their heart and mind.

_________________
Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:03 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
Posts: 20110
Location: FORT LEE, VIRGINIA
fuego wrote:
not enough homie... LOL

cant break my point dude.... try harder... LOL...

catchweight + steroids? ohhh my.. WIN WIN situation there!


+Is it the "Xyloccaine" that being used by floyd joy maynever?

_________________
Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:05 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
Posts: 20110
Location: FORT LEE, VIRGINIA
Another boxer who fought twice(2x) in "CatchWeight" is Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez!

1st was a fight vs Lamont Peterson @ 141lbs last 11Dec.2010.
2nd will be tomorrow night(05Mar.2011) vs Matthew Hatton @ 150lbs.

_________________
Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:11 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
Posts: 20110
Location: FORT LEE, VIRGINIA
This is in Connection/Relation with my previous thread/topic. re- "CatchWeight" FightS in Boxing History. view thread/topic: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=173757&st=0&sk=t&sd=a Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Just want to share some of the Boxers who fought in a "CatchWeight" MORE Than Once.
Feel Free to add more

1A) Bernard Hopkins vs Kelly Pavlik @ 170lbs CatchWeight last 18 Oct 2008.
1B) Bernard Hopkins vs Winky Wright @ 170lbs CatchWeight last 21 July 2007.
1C) Bernard Hopkins vs Oscar Dela Hoya @ 156lbs CatchWeight last 18 Sep 2004.
1D) Bernard Hopkins vs John David Jackson @ 156lbs CatchWeight last 19April 1997.

2A) Oscard Dela Hoya vs Bernard Hopkins @ 156lbs CatchWeight last 18 Sep 2004.
2B) Oscar Dela Hoya vs Steve Forbes @ 150lbs CatchWeight last 03 May 2008.

3A) Kelly Pavlik vs Jermain Taylor @ 164lbs CatchWeight last 16 Jan 2008.
3B) Kelly Pavlik vs Bernard Hopkins @ 170lbs CatchWeight last 18 Oct 2008.

4A) Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto @ 145lbs CatchWeight last 14 Nov 2009.
4B) Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito @ 151 CatchWeight last 13 Nov 2010.


Another boxer who fought twice(2x) in "CatchWeight" is Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez!

5A S.Alvarez vs Lamont Peterson @ 141lbs last 11Dec.2010.
5B S.Alvarez tomorrow night(05Mar.2011) vs Matthew Hatton @ 150lbs.

_________________
Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:01 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
Posts: 20110
Location: FORT LEE, VIRGINIA
die hard!!! wrote:
Another boxer who fought twice(2x) in "CatchWeight" is Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez!

1st was a fight vs Lamont Peterson @ 141lbs last 11Dec.2010.
2nd will be tomorrow night(05Mar.2011) vs Matthew Hatton @ 150lbs.


Correction:
Another boxer who fought twice(2x) in "CatchWeight" is Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez!

1st 1st was a fight S.Alvarez vs Carlos Baldomir @ a CatchWeight of 151lbs last 18Sep.2010.
2nd will be tomorrow night(05Mar.2011) vs Matthew Hatton @ 150lbs.

_________________
Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
Posts: 20110
Location: FORT LEE, VIRGINIA
die hard!!! wrote:
This is in Connection/Relation with my previous thread/topic. re- "CatchWeight" FightS in Boxing History. view thread/topic: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=173757&st=0&sk=t&sd=a Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Just want to share some of the Boxers who fought in a "CatchWeight" MORE Than Once.
Feel Free to add more

1A) Bernard Hopkins vs Kelly Pavlik @ 170lbs CatchWeight last 18 Oct 2008.
1B) Bernard Hopkins vs Winky Wright @ 170lbs CatchWeight last 21 July 2007.
1C) Bernard Hopkins vs Oscar Dela Hoya @ 156lbs CatchWeight last 18 Sep 2004.
1D) Bernard Hopkins vs John David Jackson @ 156lbs CatchWeight last 19April 1997.

2A) Oscard Dela Hoya vs Bernard Hopkins @ 156lbs CatchWeight last 18 Sep 2004.
2B) Oscar Dela Hoya vs Steve Forbes @ 150lbs CatchWeight last 03 May 2008.

3A) Kelly Pavlik vs Jermain Taylor @ 164lbs CatchWeight last 16 Jan 2008.
3B) Kelly Pavlik vs Bernard Hopkins @ 170lbs CatchWeight last 18 Oct 2008.

4A) Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto @ 145lbs CatchWeight last 14 Nov 2009.
4B) Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito @ 151 CatchWeight last 13 Nov 2010.


Another boxer who fought twice(2x) in "CatchWeight" is Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez!

5A S.Alvarez vs Lamont Peterson @ 141lbs last 11Dec.2010.
5B S.Alvarez tomorrow night(05Mar.2011) vs Matthew Hatton @ 150lbs.


Correction:
Another boxer who fought twice(2x) in "CatchWeight" is Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez!

1st 1st was a fight S.Alvarez vs Carlos Baldomir @ a CatchWeight of 151lbs last 18Sep.2010.
2nd will be tomorrow night(05Mar.2011) vs Matthew Hatton @ 150lbs.

_________________
Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:12 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:02 am
Posts: 301
Fuego was right. The ULTIMATE spammer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:14 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
Posts: 20110
Location: FORT LEE, VIRGINIA
kilikili wrote:
Fuego was right. The ULTIMATE spammer.

+Spammer your face KILIKILI!

_________________
Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:25 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:16 am
Posts: 527
die hard!!! wrote:
fuego wrote:
not enough homie... LOL

cant break my point dude.... try harder... LOL...

catchweight + steroids? ohhh my.. WIN WIN situation there!


+Is it the "Xyloccaine" that being used by floyd joy maynever?


xylocaine is legal in las vegas..steroid is not.. :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:26 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:03 am
Posts: 4286
die hard!!! wrote:
kilikili wrote:
Fuego was right. The ULTIMATE spammer.

+Spammer your face KILIKILI!



bro DH, hayaan mo na sina Fuego and kilikili.
they are the tamoderator and asst tamoderator of PACLAND...hehehe..peace!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:26 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
Posts: 20110
Location: FORT LEE, VIRGINIA
Experia wrote:
die hard!!! wrote:
fuego wrote:
not enough homie... LOL

cant break my point dude.... try harder... LOL...

catchweight + steroids? ohhh my.. WIN WIN situation there!


+Is it the "Xyloccaine" that being used by floyd joy maynever?


xylocaine is legal in las vegas..steroid is not.. :mrgreen:

+Who's on steroid? floyd joy mayNever? :)

_________________
Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."


Last edited by die hard!!! on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:28 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 am
Posts: 20110
Location: FORT LEE, VIRGINIA
cyberman wrote:
die hard!!! wrote:
kilikili wrote:
Fuego was right. The ULTIMATE spammer.

+Spammer your face KILIKILI!



bro DH, hayaan mo na sina Fuego and kilikili.
they are the tamoderator and asst tamoderator of PACLAND...hehehe..peace!

+Maraming Salamat bro CM. :)

_________________
Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:38 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:16 am
Posts: 527
die hard!!! wrote:
+Who's on steroid? floyd joy mayNever? :)


i don't know..who do you think?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:39 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:14 pm
Posts: 5953
Could be,Hopkins as the Catchweight King,
Pac engaged in some catchweight bouts,too.
And a few notable boxers also fought in catchweights,
Now,what's the fuss? The question is:Is catchweight legal and
approved by the sanctioning world boxing bodies?
If it is,as a well informed fan knows,there's no sense criticizing
fighters who tangled in catchweights most esp.Pac who has haters,
envious of his success.It's even an honor for a boxer to be branded as
the Catchweight King esp.if he's the one dehydrating to accomodate
his smaller opponent. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group