Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Mercito Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=228525
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Islander7,107 [ Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:29 am ]
Post subject:  Mercito Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion

With top fighters such as Manny Pacquiao, Nonito Donaire, Donnie Nietes, and Brian Viloria, FILIPINO BOXING is extremely hot right now. Mercito Gesta, a promising young Filipino fighter, will be looking to add his name to that list of proven champions, as he takes on IBF Lightweight Champion, Miguel Vazquez on December 8 on the Pacquiao-Marquez 4 undercard

http://thaboxingvoice.com/mercito-gesta ... zquez/6875

Author:  gritsteel2 [ Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MERCITO Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion

Yes, hope Gesta wins, and the same with Pacman and Domingo

Islander7,107 wrote:
With top fighters such as Manny Pacquiao, Nonito Donaire, Donnie Nietes, and Brian Viloria, FILIPINO BOXING is extremely hot right now. Mercito Gesta, a promising young Filipino fighter, will be looking to add his name to that list of proven champions, as he takes on IBF Lightweight Champion, Miguel Vazquez on December 8 on the Pacquiao-Marquez 4 undercard

http://thaboxingvoice.com/mercito-gesta ... zquez/6875

Author:  imakaiw [ Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MERCITO Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion

It's Mercito Gesta's choice ---- to follow the footsteps of Bautista, Concepcion and Banal or that of the path of winning.


We will know on fight night :)

Author:  theDon [ Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MERCITO Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion

Islander7,107 wrote:
With top fighters such as Manny Pacquiao, Nonito Donaire, Donnie Nietes, Brian Viloria, and Johnriel Casimero (IBF Light Flyweight Champion), FILIPINO BOXING is extremely hot right now. Mercito Gesta, a promising young Filipino fighter, will be looking to add his name to that list of proven champions, as he takes on IBF Lightweight Champion, Miguel Vazquez on December 8 on the Pacquiao-Marquez 4 undercard

http://thaboxingvoice.com/mercito-gesta ... zquez/6875

Author:  Sir Benjamin [ Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MERCITO Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion

imakaiw wrote:
It's Mercito Gesta's choice ---- to follow the footsteps of Bautista, Concepcion and Banal or that of the path of winning.

We will know on fight night :)


A CRABBY PATTY 8)

Author:  gritsteel2 [ Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MERCITO Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion

I think Gesta will get the championship, all he needs is to act fierce to impress the judges (his "main opponents") while his secondary opponent runs ...

imakaiw wrote:
It's Mercito Gesta's choice ---- to follow the footsteps of Bautista, Concepcion and Banal or that of the path of winning.


We will know on fight night :)

Author:  mannyFISTstation [ Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MERCITO Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion

gestas handlers are very careful in choosing his opponents in this way i think gesta will eventually becomes a champion sooner or later... :)

Author:  Islander7,107 [ Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MERCITO Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion

gritsteel2 wrote:
I think Gesta will get the championship, all he needs is to act fierce to impress the judges (his "main opponents") while his secondary opponent runs ...

imakaiw wrote:
It's Mercito Gesta's choice ---- to follow the footsteps of Bautista, Concepcion and Banal or that of the path of winning.


We will know on fight night :)


Gesta is also a technical fighter, if he can apply his plan smoothly then he would be the next Filipino world champion

Author:  Islander7,107 [ Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MERCITO Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion

Impressive fight, Gesta defeated a tough 5'10 in height opponent last August

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36_a8QyFrjA

Author:  TRUE PINOY [ Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MERCITO Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion

Sir Benjamin wrote:
imakaiw wrote:
It's Mercito Gesta's choice ---- to follow the footsteps of Bautista, Concepcion and Banal or that of the path of winning.

We will know on fight night :)


A CRABBY PATTY 8)


I called it Crabmature. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  juceasar [ Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MERCITO Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion

TRUE PINOY wrote:
Sir Benjamin wrote:
imakaiw wrote:
It's Mercito Gesta's choice ---- to follow the footsteps of Bautista, Concepcion and Banal or that of the path of winning.

We will know on fight night :)


A CRABBY PATTY 8)


I called it Crabmature. :lol: :lol: :lol:


i dont see why you call imakaiw's comment as being crabby or immature. what i do see is that the two of you did not understand the message.

Author:  dheng04 [ Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MERCITO Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion

Mercito Gesta will be the next Filipino Champ

Author:  cyberman [ Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MERCITO Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion

Go, Gesta!.....good luck!...

Author:  mannyFISTstation [ Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MERCITO Gesta: The next Filipino World Champion

imakaiw wrote:
It's Mercito Gesta's choice ---- to follow the footsteps of Bautista, Concepcion and Banal or that of the path of winning.


We will know on fight night :)



correct,exposed to the max,balik TAE KAON DO mercito ! :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/