Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:05 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:49 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:24 pm
Posts: 303
110-116 UD..The ghost is an intelligent fighter..Neutralize bertos speed and power.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:51 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:24 pm
Posts: 303
Berto's eyes are swollen, what a mess..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:56 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm
Posts: 10281
shoulder roll defense is ineffective with the bully leftie guerrero


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:59 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:19 am
Posts: 480
Location: Music City, USA
Berto's roids did not work this time...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:24 pm
Posts: 303
bugoyparin wrote:
shoulder roll defense is ineffective with the bully leftie guerrero


The reason why mayweather avoiding pac..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:09 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:40 am
Posts: 147
Location: 604
WHAT A FIGHT!

I love how in the first round Berto has a smirk on his face because of his shoulder roll defense. lol

mayweather is gonna avoid Guerrero forsure!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:02 am
Posts: 5583
Location: Bansang Kanluran
Amorsolo wrote:
Berto's roids did not work this time...


Where are you in Music City?

_________________
"There's no hope in dope,so stay away from prohibited drugs. Get into the sports instead it's your best bet and be a sure winner" - Robert 'Sonny" Jaworski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:14 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:42 am
Posts: 1166
Location: Inside your PUNY LITTLE HEAD
sputnik wrote:
WHAT A FIGHT!

I love how in the first round Berto has a smirk on his face because of his shoulder roll defense. lol

mayweather is gonna avoid Guerrero forsure!




..............gayweather aint gonna fight Guerrero man... he's already afraid to fight a small lefty in Pacman,did you see Berto's face?...
gayweather will become an ASIAN dude after the fight .... CHINKY EYED chickennn...bok bok bok bokookk!! :shock:

_________________
.................Take the test,you don't deserve 50/50,self preservation,.......lastly..... everytime they mention your name I pee on my panties!!!>>>>>>>>>>> PLOYD GAYWEATHER


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:19 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:13 am
Posts: 205
Brutal fight. The Ghost to a page out of Andre Ward's playbook and nullified Berto's strengths. Dude has a chin, that's for sure, because some of those uppercuts were beyond vicious. Good for Guerrero.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:22 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:24 pm
Posts: 303
railsback wrote:
Brutal fight. The Ghost to a page out of Andre Ward's playbook and nullified Berto's strengths. Dude has a chin, that's for sure, because some of those uppercuts were beyond vicious. Good for Guerrero.


true..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:22 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:24 pm
Posts: 303
martti santos wrote:
sputnik wrote:
WHAT A FIGHT!

I love how in the first round Berto has a smirk on his face because of his shoulder roll defense. lol

mayweather is gonna avoid Guerrero forsure!




..............gayweather aint gonna fight Guerrero man... he's already afraid to fight a small lefty in Pacman,did you see Berto's face?...
gayweather will become an ASIAN dude after the fight .... CHINKY EYED chickennn...bok bok bok bokookk!! :shock:


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:25 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2004 8:16 pm
Posts: 2729
Location: Quezon City
bugoyparin wrote:
shoulder roll defense is ineffective with the bully leftie guerrero

LOL! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:27 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:24 pm
Posts: 303
bugoyparin wrote:
shoulder roll defense is ineffective with the bully leftie guerrero


Mayweather clone was smothered with left and right..Mayweather will really really never fight pac after watching this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:51 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:32 pm
Posts: 4580
He did not use them, can't be caught a 2nd time too soon ... these guys caught with roids are the ones saying or implying that Pacman is taking roids :)

Amorsolo wrote:
Berto's roids did not work this time...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:02 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:42 am
Posts: 1166
Location: Inside your PUNY LITTLE HEAD
...........Yuppp!!!...no steroids use so not much speed and power as a result.............Now Ployd,what were those waiver given by USADA during your past drug test again???......You've got a lot of explaining Dimwit!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
.................Take the test,you don't deserve 50/50,self preservation,.......lastly..... everytime they mention your name I pee on my panties!!!>>>>>>>>>>> PLOYD GAYWEATHER


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Yahoo [Bot] and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group