Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:20 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: D'Source says..
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:06 pm 
Lightweight

Quote:
People keep asking me why they don't see my articles on Philboxing and Pacland anymore. Simple: Those sites have become garbage and I refused to be associated with them anymore. They promote bullshit, their agendas and disguise it as "news". I'd rather seek out real news from other websites than "trust" what those clowns feed their patrons. And plus, it's stupid to see NBA stories from a site called "Philboxing". Crappy writing too. So... I hope that's honest and simple enough. Thanks! :)
https://www.facebook.com/dSourceBoxing?fref=ts#

In my opinion, D'Source has a point and let's respect it..

Post subject: Re: D'Source says..
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:15 pm 
Heavyweight

He'll come back.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:22 pm 
Cruiserweight

what do you expect from a dentist anyway?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:26 pm 
Middleweight

Caveat Emptor wrote:
what do you expect from a dentist anyway?

Or a guy with a name of Shamelessville.

Been there, Done that.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:32 pm 
Cruiserweight

hindi ka kawalan d'source ----pahiram lng :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:34 pm 
Heavyweight

ok...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:37 pm 
Heavyweight

naimbyerna si dsource :lol: :lol:

sayang din ng click na nakukuha ng articles nya pag nasa main page ng pacland

trans: bye bye po :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:39 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Box_Out wrote:
Quote:
People keep asking me why they don't see my articles on Philboxing and Pacland anymore. Simple: Those sites have become garbage and I refused to be associated with them anymore. They promote bullshit, their agendas and disguise it as "news". I'd rather seek out real news from other websites than "trust" what those clowns feed their patrons. And plus, it's stupid to see NBA stories from a site called "Philboxing". Crappy writing too. So... I hope that's honest and simple enough. Thanks! :)

yes, you've got a point D'source and we respect you :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:57 pm 
Heavyweight

Box_Out wrote:
Quote:

I respect D source's opinions and i like his articles. He always wants to stay relevant by writing on "what's hot lately" kind of stuff. Since he already burned the bridges with Pacland, a site that used to feature his works, then, it's just so sad to hear the bad things he has to say. From now on, i expect nothing but fresh stuffs from D Source. Subjects that are more challenging like delving on boxing history and its relevance to modern day boxing heroes. NOT JUST ABOUT PACQUIAO since he already ended his affair with Philboxing and Pinoy fans. So much for a Filipino writer representing Philippine boxing in the international scene. Be that as it may, I have to agree with him that Pacland has gone from bad to worse. If the quality of threads nowadays are any indication, it only takes a few minutes to figure that out. But to say that the D Source has improved from good to better is something i have to see yet. I still have to see a credible departure from latest scoops to timeless opus. Meaning, more versatility and range on boxing subjects that don't get outdated easily.

People who owe so much their success in a particular avenue usually have good things to say even if things have gone sour. I don't know if he's speaking ill against the "clowns" in Pinoygreats whom he had a bad argument with in the past or he's criticizing the site itself for its "garbage" patronage. Real journalists don't do that. Tact and class should still be there should they decide to release a venom on their ink someday. D source is a very talented writer, i won't be surprised if he goes places or lands a regular stint at RingtV. But to get to that place, something has to change dramatically. I like the D source as a writer but never as a forumer. He couldn't deal weall with criticisms and he often goes down to the level of clowns he detests. Boxing writers need a good rapport with fans in order to gain a huge following. Even when Dougie Fischer and Kevin Iole act like b!tches in their mailbags, they never lose control of their emotions and curse the fans just as harsh as they get it. One last thing, don't ever forget that u don't get to the top on your own. A lot of people, fans, put you up there. Maturity is best tested in the most annoying circumstances. Grace under fire is one thing i hope D Source will exemplify one day. And a little gratitude to this site perhaps, for giving him the breaks early on.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 pm 
Cruiserweight

Lildevalt wrote:
Box_Out wrote:
Quote:

I respect D source's opinions and i like his articles. He always wants to stay relevant by writing on "what's hot lately" kind of stuff. Since he already burned the bridges with Pacland, a site that used to feature his works, then, it's just so sad to hear the bad things he has to say. From now on, i expect nothing but fresh stuffs from D Source. Subjects that are more challenging like delving on boxing history and its relevance to modern day boxing heroes. NOT JUST ABOUT PACQUIAO since he already ended his affair with Philboxing and Pinoy fans. So much for a Filipino writer representing Philippine boxing in the international scene. Be that as it may, I have to agree with him that Pacland has gone from bad to worse. If the quality of threads nowadays are any indication, it only takes a few minutes to figure that out. But to say that the D Source has improved from good to better is something i have to see yet. I still have to see a credible departure from latest scoops to timeless opus. Meaning, more versatility and range on boxing subjects that don't get outdated easily.

People who owe so much their success in a particular avenue usually have good things to say even if things have gone sour. I don't know if he's speaking ill against the "clowns" in Pinoygreats whom he had a bad argument with in the past or he's criticizing the site itself for its "garbage" patronage. Real journalists don't do that. Tact and class should still be there should they decide to release a venom on their ink someday. D source is a very talented writer, i won't be surprised if he goes places or lands a regular stint at RingtV. But to get to that place, something has to change dramatically. I like the D source as a writer but never as a forumer. He couldn't deal weall with criticisms and he often goes down to the level of clowns he detests. Boxing writers need a good rapport with fans in order to gain a huge following. Even when Dougie Fischer and Kevin Iole act like b!tches in their mailbags, they never lose control of their emotions and curse the fans just as harsh as they get it. One last thing, don't ever forget that u don't get to the top on your own. A lot of people, fans, put you up there. Maturity is best tested in the most annoying circumstances. Grace under fire is one thing i hope D Source will exemplify one day. And a little gratitude to this site perhaps, for giving him the breaks early on.

+100

"Hoy kalbo, wala kang utang na loob" :lol:

____
Live Responsibly!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:37 pm 
Heavyweight

before he was a darling among paclanders, just like brad cooney...oh well... ganun lang siguro talaga...they come and go... best of luck dsource... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:09 pm 
Light Heavyweight

anong asahan mo jan ke dsows?!?

matampuhing baklita yan eh. :lol: natira at nabara lang sa forum naghurementado at nag suot na ng saya ng lola nya. :lol:

seriously, he actually thinks he's that good as a journalist/blogger/masahista ni nonito? :finger:

naisnab ata yan ni pacquiao minsan kaya ayan panay ang banat ke pacquiao at andami nang "expert" opinion sa mga mangyayari sa bawat laban ni pacquiao. :lol:

dont worry dsows, di naman ka abang abang ang mga pinagsusulat mo, gawa ka na lang ng fancy shoes at rumampa sa avenida hoyyyy!!!! :lol: and we're glad na di na lumalabas sa front page ang mga "article" mo. :lol: most of us here stop reading your garbage long ago anyway.

D'SOWS!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:19 pm 
Heavyweight

I actually agree with Dsource.....Philboxing writers are bunch of Boy Abunda's.

bandwagon fans - noun; definition see Miami Heat fans

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:26 pm 
Lightweight

he might be bored in here but the fact that he cant deny he started here
wtf with kind of attitude you cant pull everyone and likes what you want
just do what you wanna do you wanna get out of here then who cares just
just simply get out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:43 pm 
Heavyweight

panday wrote:
I actually agree with Dsource.....Philboxing writers are bunch of Boy Abunda's.

I agree..meron pang copy/paste writer(s)... :biglaugh: not checking facts, minsan pati name(s) sa article nila... yung patay, biglang nabubuhay... :biglaugh: talk about responsible journalism..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next