Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:50 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:22 am 
Lightweight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azzhD2QJ8B0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:57 am 
Heavyweight

1:42, he said he's suspicious of Pac.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:22 am 
Cruiserweight

... birds of the same feather eating s h i t together...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:31 am 
Cruiserweight

i think it's time to include a lie detector test to the conditioning coach before the fight..heheheh.. starts with these three guys, angel h., victor c. and Alex A...i wonder if they will pass the polygraph test?....hehehe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:12 am 
Cruiserweight

This is f.u.c.k.i.n.g bullshit. I feel like I got ****** ripped off. I'm going back to watching WWE -- at least I ****** know it's scripted. Marquez is juiced. Mayweather is juiced. Tyson, Roy Jones Jr., De la Hoya, Trinidad, all the motherfucking boxing big names were juiced. Don't tell me otherwise. Remember when people use to talk of Pacquiao training non-stop; yeah, he was juiced. He found a new religion, and abandoned a lot of things negative even peds. I always knew and feel I shouldn't trust anything where big money is involved. If Nonito truly is clean and has subjected himself to 24/7 365 testing then good for him. I hope they test him now and a few months later and test clean. Either way, I'm through with this ****. Barerra seems to be the only legit fighter I could think of now. Only because he wouldn't have been someone to get tired after 9 rounds if he was on ped. Marquez was always on juice, but he was on the wrong one until he received the memo.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:20 am 
Heavyweight

CarneSeca wrote:
This is f.u.c.k.i.n.g bullshit. I feel like I got ****** ripped off. I'm going back to watching WWE -- at least I ****** know it's scripted. Marquez is juiced. Mayweather is juiced. Tyson, Roy Jones Jr., De la Hoya, Trinidad, all the motherfucking boxing big names were juiced. Don't tell me otherwise. Remember when people use to talk of Pacquiao training non-stop; yeah, he was juiced. He found a new religion, and abandoned a lot of things negative even peds. I always knew and feel I shouldn't trust anything where big money is involved. If Nonito truly is clean and has subjected himself to 24/7 365 testing then good for him. I hope they test him now and a few months later and test clean. Either way, I'm through with this ****. Barerra seems to be the only legit fighter I could think of now. Only because he wouldn't have been someone to get tired after 9 rounds if he was on ped. Marquez was always on juice, but he was on the wrong one until he received the memo.

Should we count the world series wins by the Red Sox and Yankees ? :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:42 am 
Light Heavyweight

These S and C guys are converging into boxing where PEDs use will flourish and remain undetected. Until State boxing commissions do something and USADA and VADA find a way to scale down substantially the professional and service fees things will be pretty much the same in pro boxing.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:43 pm 
Lightweight

Ive always felt that proffesional sports not just boxing have been dirty. The problem is that there is so much money involved people look the other way. After watching the interview it makes me wonder how many other scientist there are out there with other peds that cant be detected. Do you think if de la hoya tested positive, the nsac would suspend him with all the money he generates??? With all the rumors and suspicion of certain athletes do you think any of them can be clean. Wow, this got me thinking.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:47 pm 
Light Heavyweight

if everybody are Juiced,, then the playing field is Fair...

CATCHY IT AINT ???

Our universe is one of the Billion universes out there.......

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:46 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Heredia himself admitted that no super athlete is clean. He also said that PEDS should be legalized to even the playing field.

time

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:25 pm 
Cruiserweight

chiktoferken wrote:
if everybody are Juiced,, then the playing field is Fair...
Except those ones who never made it and got knocked out violently by someone on PEDs. I know boxing is a dangerous sport to begin with, but it just bothers me thinking how many boxers literally died getting beat up by someone on peds.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:29 pm 
Heavyweight

All boxers must follow Donaire's 365/24/7 drug testing by VADA. Nonito is the most DRUG FREE BOXER in the world.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:41 pm 
Cruiserweight

boxing_the_no1_sport wrote:
All boxers must follow Donaire's 365/24/7 drug testing by VADA. Nonito is the most DRUG FREE BOXER in the world.

Thing is, it is probable that he was using it too, and then decided to be clean. He did try out for the olympics. Probably the reason he knows not to **** with bigger guys than he is. I'm glad that he is making an example, and every one should follow him to really clean up all sports. Otherwise, just legalize the damn thing.