Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:32 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:37 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:29 pm
Posts: 770
Nonoy Libanan former Congressman of Samar and Immigration Commissioner is really good guitar player. Check out their Hotel California cover. IMO it is better than Arnel Pineda's cover, and definitely better than Pacquiao's musical talents if he has any. Boy Collado did a good job in this cover.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:41 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:29 pm
Posts: 770
Sorry I forgot the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHk4w1m_cBk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:01 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:21 pm
Posts: 1306
Its great to see talented people... But I don't think this is something that is "unusual"... :lol:

Seeing this guy reminded me of Jim Allchin... He used to be a Microsoft executive responsible for the development of many component platforms including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Servers platforms, SQL servers. He won numerous awards through the years like The Technical Excellence Person of the Year 2001, retired after sixteen years at Microsoft and became a professional Musician... 8)

Link:
http://www.jimallchin.com/opening-my-eyes-to-love-video/

_________________
╟── ░▒▓█ The most important and precious moment in your life is "NOW"... this very moment... Not the past and certainly not the future... █▓▒░ ──╢


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 14813
Sayang. Magaling sana pero puro kopya na lang.

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:10 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 2694
Location: HubbleSite
yeah, great guitar playing...
a really good hobby being a congressman.. to remove stress from his daily life.
thanks for sharing... i appreciates talent like that. :D

_________________
"The primary factor in a successful attack is speed."
"The speed of the leader is the speed of the gang."
"A lie has speed, but truth has endurance."
"If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:12 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 673
Location: L.A.Guna
Magaling! Pero hindi naman unusual. Si Pacquiao ang UNUSUAL, Nagboboxing, Congressman, artista, singer, dancer, guitar player, basketball, sabong, chicks, dart, billard, baril, diving, pastor....kayo na magdagdag. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:41 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:21 pm
Posts: 1306
PAC-YOU wrote:
Magaling! Pero hindi naman unusual. Si Pacquiao ang UNUSUAL, Nagboboxing, Congressman, artista, singer, dancer, guitar player, basketball, sabong, chicks, dart, billard, baril, diving, pastor....kayo na magdagdag. :D


But I would say... He only excels in boxing... :lol: :lol: :lol:

So that being said ... it is still not "unusual"...

_________________
╟── ░▒▓█ The most important and precious moment in your life is "NOW"... this very moment... Not the past and certainly not the future... █▓▒░ ──╢


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:56 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 1:36 pm
Posts: 7268
BaksingPan wrote:
PAC-YOU wrote:
Magaling! Pero hindi naman unusual. Si Pacquiao ang UNUSUAL, Nagboboxing, Congressman, artista, singer, dancer, guitar player, basketball, sabong, chicks, dart, billard, baril, diving, pastor....kayo na magdagdag. :D


But I would say... He only excels in boxing... :lol: :lol: :lol:

So that being said ... it is still not "unusual"...


Unusual lng ni Pacquiao eh yung kapal ng mukha nya. :lol: :lol:

Now that is something unusual. He thinks he is good in everything. :D

_________________
Sure, drinking kills brain cells, but only the weak ones.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:38 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 2694
Location: HubbleSite
redhorse wrote:
BaksingPan wrote:
PAC-YOU wrote:
Magaling! Pero hindi naman unusual. Si Pacquiao ang UNUSUAL, Nagboboxing, Congressman, artista, singer, dancer, guitar player, basketball, sabong, chicks, dart, billard, baril, diving, pastor....kayo na magdagdag. :D


But I would say... He only excels in boxing... :lol: :lol: :lol:

So that being said ... it is still not "unusual"...


Unusual lng ni Pacquiao eh yung kapal ng mukha nya. :lol: :lol:

Now that is something unusual. He thinks he is good in everything. :D


nice redhorse... :biglaugh:

_________________
"The primary factor in a successful attack is speed."
"The speed of the leader is the speed of the gang."
"A lie has speed, but truth has endurance."
"If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:48 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:46 pm
Posts: 13458
Location: acapulco
unusual bum :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:54 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:21 pm
Posts: 1306
redhorse wrote:
BaksingPan wrote:
PAC-YOU wrote:
Magaling! Pero hindi naman unusual. Si Pacquiao ang UNUSUAL, Nagboboxing, Congressman, artista, singer, dancer, guitar player, basketball, sabong, chicks, dart, billard, baril, diving, pastor....kayo na magdagdag. :D


But I would say... He only excels in boxing... :lol: :lol: :lol:

So that being said ... it is still not "unusual"...


Unusual lng ni Pacquiao eh yung kapal ng mukha nya. :lol: :lol:

Now that is something unusual. He thinks he is good in everything. :D


The thinking he is good at everything part is really unusual indeed... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
╟── ░▒▓█ The most important and precious moment in your life is "NOW"... this very moment... Not the past and certainly not the future... █▓▒░ ──╢


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:57 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:12 pm
Posts: 29917
Stress reliever while tambay sa kongreso... :lol:

_________________
Forever running but losing the race, were it not for grace.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:39 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:27 pm
Posts: 440
BaksingPan wrote:
Its great to see talented people... But I don't think this is something that is "unusual"... :lol:

Seeing this guy reminded me of Jim Allchin... He used to be a Microsoft executive responsible for the development of many component platforms including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Servers platforms, SQL servers. He won numerous awards through the years like The Technical Excellence Person of the Year 2001, retired after sixteen years at Microsoft and became a professional Musician... 8)

Link:
http://www.jimallchin.com/opening-my-eyes-to-love-video/


wow ang galing sir, pwede pa rin mag combine and numbers and art.. galing ng feel....

si el clit kaya, marunong kaya sa musika? hi hi hi hi...

_________________
FLOYD IS THE KING..FLOYD IS DUCKING!!..FLOYD IS DUCKING!!..FLOYD IS DUCKING!! :P
.


rock n roll
_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:36 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:21 pm
Posts: 1306
boy_kinod wrote:
BaksingPan wrote:
Its great to see talented people... But I don't think this is something that is "unusual"... :lol:

Seeing this guy reminded me of Jim Allchin... He used to be a Microsoft executive responsible for the development of many component platforms including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Servers platforms, SQL servers. He won numerous awards through the years like The Technical Excellence Person of the Year 2001, retired after sixteen years at Microsoft and became a professional Musician... 8)

Link:
http://www.jimallchin.com/opening-my-eyes-to-love-video/


wow ang galing sir, pwede pa rin mag combine and numbers and art.. galing ng feel....

si el clit kaya, marunong kaya sa musika? hi hi hi hi...


Yes he is great indeed, playing those guitar instrumentals at par with Joe Satriani's skills. Joe should invite Jim to play with him in his G3 concerts one of these days... 8)

Actually sir there is a relationship between Music and Mathematics... And I believe there is a good course by Prof. David Kung regarding this subject... :)

Link:
http://www.thegreatcourses.com/tgc/courses/course_detail.aspx?cid=1373

_________________
╟── ░▒▓█ The most important and precious moment in your life is "NOW"... this very moment... Not the past and certainly not the future... █▓▒░ ──╢


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:40 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 12:23 am
Posts: 14813
PAC-YOU wrote:
Magaling! Pero hindi naman unusual. Si Pacquiao ang UNUSUAL, Nagboboxing, Congressman, artista, singer, dancer, guitar player, basketball, sabong, chicks, dart, billard, baril, diving, pastor....kayo na magdagdag. :D

An dami mo binanggit boksing lang naman magaling si Pac. Kung di lang siya sumikat sa boksing bska binato na ng kamatis

_________________
"I like it when you all disagree with me. At least you somehow get to see the 21st century kind of thinking. Someday you'll thank me for saving you from eternal dumbnation."-jasperjack


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group