Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:42 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:59 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1361
what can i say? may weather made guillermo rigondeaux an exciting fighter tonite :lol: I'm glad i didn't have to pay for this garbage.next in line for mayweather i bet you is the glass chinned amir khan :lol: boxing will surely die with this kind of performance..... :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:52 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1361
its very obvious the hype job they did with guerrero.he just showed up to pick up his paycheck from mayweather.al haymon will never put mayweather against a canelo alvarez or a pacquiao.mayweather will definitely go with an easy opponent like amir khan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:12 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:00 pm
Posts: 2696
..give life a chance..go out and walk 5 blocks or so and along the way; greet ur neighbors, say hi to new faces, smell the roses in the park, bask in sunshine, live free and never shall u fall prey to any incredulous thought..

..fact is, money is way above packie and it shall remain as so and we wont see in our lifetime that it is aint so..money is class..manny didnt attend any class..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:19 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1361
well,if you think your hard earned money deserved that kind of entertainment,I'm happy for you.pac almost died last year but he gave us some hell of entertainment.he may have lost the fight but the money i shelve out for pay per view was well worth it.i cannot say the same what i witnessed few hours ago.thank god for box nation for saving me my 70 bucks. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:24 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1361
kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
..give life a chance..go out and walk 5 blocks or so and along the way; greet ur neighbors, say hi to new faces, smell the roses in the park, bask in sunshine, live free and never shall u fall prey to any incredulous thought..

..fact is, money is way above packie and it shall remain as so and we wont see in our lifetime that it is aint so..money is class..manny didnt attend any class..
actually,i just saw a similar fighter few weeks ago in a cuban out fit.his name is .guillermo rigondeaux! if rigo is an american,mayweather will just be a footnote. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:33 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:00 pm
Posts: 2696
rex david wrote:
kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
..give life a chance..go out and walk 5 blocks or so and along the way; greet ur neighbors, say hi to new faces, smell the roses in the park, bask in sunshine, live free and never shall u fall prey to any incredulous thought..

..fact is, money is way above packie and it shall remain as so and we wont see in our lifetime that it is aint so..money is class..manny didnt attend any class..
actually,i just saw a similar fighter few weeks ago in a cuban out fit.his name is .guillermo rigondeaux! if rigo is an american,mayweather will just be a footnote. :lol:


..go to sleep then..ur just drunk and hoping da ghost will give money his first '1"..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:40 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1361
kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
rex david wrote:
kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
..give life a chance..go out and walk 5 blocks or so and along the way; greet ur neighbors, say hi to new faces, smell the roses in the park, bask in sunshine, live free and never shall u fall prey to any incredulous thought..

..fact is, money is way above packie and it shall remain as so and we wont see in our lifetime that it is aint so..money is class..manny didnt attend any class..
actually,i just saw a similar fighter few weeks ago in a cuban out fit.his name is .guillermo rigondeaux! if rigo is an american,mayweather will just be a footnote. :lol:


..go to sleep then..ur just drunk and hoping da ghost will give money his first '1"..

im so happy for you, you got entertained by the master showman.showtime must be kicking their own behind right now :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:27 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:39 am
Posts: 1813
rex david wrote:
kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
rex david wrote:
actually,i just saw a similar fighter few weeks ago in a cuban out fit.his name is .guillermo rigondeaux! if rigo is an american,mayweather will just be a footnote. :lol:


..go to sleep then..ur just drunk and hoping da ghost will give money his first '1"..

im so happy for you, you got entertained by the master showman.showtime must be kicking their own behind right now :lol:

:lol: Now this is the real fight...go on ...rex vs kaintayo!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:32 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1361
kaintayo's mom is eating me right now :lol: mangangain talaga and pamilyang ito :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:38 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:00 pm
Posts: 2696
rex david wrote:
kaintayo's mom is eating me right now :lol: mangangain talaga and pamilyang ito :lol:


.. nyahhaha..hey rexie! da senyor sitesen's preisdent!! where are you?! myahahha :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:41 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1361
kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
rex david wrote:
kaintayo's mom is eating me right now :lol: mangangain talaga and pamilyang ito :lol:


.. nyahhaha..hey rexie! da senyor sitesen's preisdent!! where are you?! myahahha :lol: :lol: :lol:

with your mom in front of me,with your sister lending a helping hand :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:44 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 pm
Posts: 588
8) :lol: 8) Maybe the Ghost didn't want to hurt floyd? Come on guys it's part of the contract :lol: 8) :lol:

_________________
It's just a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.--Manny Pacquiao


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:49 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:00 pm
Posts: 2696
rex david wrote:
kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
rex david wrote:
kaintayo's mom is eating me right now :lol: mangangain talaga and pamilyang ito :lol:


.. nyahhaha..hey rexie! da senyor sitesen's preisdent!! where are you?! myahahha :lol: :lol: :lol:

with your mom in front of me,with your sister lending a helping hand :lol:


..rexie! ur boring me! nyhahaha..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:51 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1361
you are just jealous,join ka na nga,nganga na,chacha beki..... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:53 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:00 pm
Posts: 2696
rex david wrote:
you are just jealous,join ka na nga,nganga na,chacha beki..... :lol:



..rexie! yohooo!! hahhaha.. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group