Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:42 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:59 pm 
Light Heavyweight

what can i say? may weather made guillermo rigondeaux an exciting fighter tonite :lol: I'm glad i didn't have to pay for this garbage.next in line for mayweather i bet you is the glass chinned amir khan :lol: boxing will surely die with this kind of performance..... :(

Post subject: Re: snoozefest in vegas
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:52 pm 
Light Heavyweight

its very obvious the hype job they did with guerrero.he just showed up to pick up his paycheck from mayweather.al haymon will never put mayweather against a canelo alvarez or a pacquiao.mayweather will definitely go with an easy opponent like amir khan.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:12 pm 
Cruiserweight

..give life a chance..go out and walk 5 blocks or so and along the way; greet ur neighbors, say hi to new faces, smell the roses in the park, bask in sunshine, live free and never shall u fall prey to any incredulous thought..

..fact is, money is way above packie and it shall remain as so and we wont see in our lifetime that it is aint so..money is class..manny didnt attend any class..

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:19 pm 
Light Heavyweight

well,if you think your hard earned money deserved that kind of entertainment,I'm happy for you.pac almost died last year but he gave us some hell of entertainment.he may have lost the fight but the money i shelve out for pay per view was well worth it.i cannot say the same what i witnessed few hours ago.thank god for box nation for saving me my 70 bucks. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:24 pm 
Light Heavyweight

kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
..give life a chance..go out and walk 5 blocks or so and along the way; greet ur neighbors, say hi to new faces, smell the roses in the park, bask in sunshine, live free and never shall u fall prey to any incredulous thought..

..fact is, money is way above packie and it shall remain as so and we wont see in our lifetime that it is aint so..money is class..manny didnt attend any class..
actually,i just saw a similar fighter few weeks ago in a cuban out fit.his name is .guillermo rigondeaux! if rigo is an american,mayweather will just be a footnote. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:33 pm 
Cruiserweight

rex david wrote:

actually,i just saw a similar fighter few weeks ago in a cuban out fit.his name is .guillermo rigondeaux! if rigo is an american,mayweather will just be a footnote. :lol:

..go to sleep then..ur just drunk and hoping da ghost will give money his first '1"..

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:40 pm 
Light Heavyweight

rex david wrote:

..go to sleep then..ur just drunk and hoping da ghost will give money his first '1"..

im so happy for you, you got entertained by the master showman.showtime must be kicking their own behind right now :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:27 pm 
Light Heavyweight

rex david wrote:
rex david wrote:

im so happy for you, you got entertained by the master showman.showtime must be kicking their own behind right now :lol:

:lol: Now this is the real fight...go on ...rex vs kaintayo!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:32 pm 
Light Heavyweight

kaintayo's mom is eating me right now :lol: mangangain talaga and pamilyang ito :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:38 pm 
Cruiserweight

rex david wrote:
kaintayo's mom is eating me right now :lol: mangangain talaga and pamilyang ito :lol:

.. nyahhaha..hey rexie! da senyor sitesen's preisdent!! where are you?! myahahha :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:41 pm 
Light Heavyweight

rex david wrote:

.. nyahhaha..hey rexie! da senyor sitesen's preisdent!! where are you?! myahahha :lol: :lol: :lol:

with your mom in front of me,with your sister lending a helping hand :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:44 pm 
Middleweight

8) :lol: 8) Maybe the Ghost didn't want to hurt floyd? Come on guys it's part of the contract :lol: 8) :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:49 pm 
Cruiserweight

rex david wrote:
rex david wrote:

with your mom in front of me,with your sister lending a helping hand :lol:

..rexie! ur boring me! nyhahaha..

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:51 pm 
Light Heavyweight

you are just jealous,join ka na nga,nganga na,chacha beki..... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:53 pm 
Cruiserweight

rex david wrote:
you are just jealous,join ka na nga,nganga na,chacha beki..... :lol:

..rexie! yohooo!! hahhaha.. :lol: :lol: :lol: