Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:15 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:09 pm 
Middleweight

i-di-ot Pacnuts are dumb their tiny brains just don't understand the sport of boxing!!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:43 pm 
Middleweight

You mean pacnuts who idolize the only 8 division champion in boxing don't know anything about boxing?

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:48 pm 
Cruiserweight

...hey money may with excon daddy is simply amazing!!..no shoulder roll like when money is with uncle bum..bur nevertheless a true boxer..manny with his halfhearted training wont stand a chance!!..no way!!..not in a million years!!..

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm 
Middleweight

kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
...hey money may with excon daddy is simply amazing!!..no shoulder roll like when money is with uncle bum..bur nevertheless a true boxer..manny with his halfhearted training wont stand a chance!!..no way!!..not in a million years!!..

totally agree.. you definitely know your sport!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:55 pm 
Middleweight

I'm not being pessimistic but from what Mayweather has showcased in that fight against Guerrero, I think boxers will really have difficulty dealing with his style of fighting... I don't see any loose ends or flaws in it... Its not that exciting to watch but really effective to win fights... :o

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:58 pm 
Cruiserweight

pixelpoint wrote:

totally agree.. you definitely know your sport!

..too obvious..manny now agreed to a 40-60 share and to all anti dope test money asked!! nyahaha..pactards will surely commit mass suicide lead by el clitz!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:03 pm 
Middleweight

If you think Floyd is great, then he should start fighting greater fighters! :P 8)

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:12 pm 
Cruiserweight

art_87 wrote:
If you think Floyd is great, then he should start fighting greater fighters! :P 8)

..money may is fair..manny should fall in line and wait for his turn..there is room for every pretender ..5 more fights for money in 18 months..manny should prove first that he is worthy to share the ring with money may!! and is worthy to fall in line !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:14 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Mayweather is extraordinary.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:30 pm 
Welterweight

Pacquiao's stock has dipped so low. At this point, Pac doesn't have any leverage in a negotiation with Money May. If the fight happens, I see lights our for Pac again.

Politics is in his plate nowadays. Whether he's in training or not, there's always all kinds of distractions. Add to that that he doesn't really keep himself in shape when not in training. While in training, he seems to be taking shortcuts. He has shortened his regimen to two weeks of serious training a fight.

He has had too many wars, complimented with skills eroding as one ages. The body can only take so much. If he really thinks he can come back, he needs to do some serious re-thinking about his approach to boxing. The old adage still holds, "you can't serve two masters".

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:35 pm 
Cruiserweight

.i wont be shocked if money may will make manny look like a D fighter :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Pacnuts/Pactards are delighted with the Mayweather's boring show!

Boring and Defensive style will only tell fans AGAIN that ONLY
Manny can give Floyd a hard time...

It resurrect the HYPE between Pacman vs Floyd!
hahaha! Thanks TS!..but you're wrong!

Manny's lost to Marquez is a good sign that Manny will accept a lower purse this time!
So hang-on fight fans!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:19 pm 
Flyweight

not sure if youre being sarcastic but the way they are now, floyd might even school pac. his style is simply all wrong for pac. too bad he isnt confident of himself thou when it comes to pac.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:27 pm 
Middleweight

brod78 wrote:

not sure if youre being sarcastic but the way they are now, floyd might even school pac. his style is simply all wrong for pac. too bad he isnt confident of himself thou when it comes to pac.

I agree as well... I don't know why he keeps on avoiding Pacquiao... I guess Manny will have tremendous difficulty beating the Mayweather style of boxing, in fact at this rate I don't see Manny winning a fight against Floyd...

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:08 am 
Lightweight

Floyd knows his boxing. One shot from Manny who is as fast as him on the chin and KO.

Floyd will never fight Manny. Or Canelo. Or anyone that has a serious chance of beating him.

What a shame as he has great skills. Made Guerrero look like an amateur.