Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:31 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:43 pm 
Heavyweight

First, I want to say congratulations to Mayweather for his new W...

Yes, as I had expected he won the fight with ease... But I'm not impressed or satisfied on his performance... He looked good against the B-class opponent Guerrero... But can still see signs of decline with him... He seems to become slower... Slower than when he fought Cotto where he also slowed down... Though I think some will say he's still fast because Guerrero is really slow... His punching power is not the same as before and he rarely throws combinations unlike before that he can throw 2 lead rights...

If he will fight a fellow A-class opponent better than the Cotto he fought before, he may lose...

By the way I scored 11-1 for him...

What do you think of Mayweather's performance?

AXF ducked: Hamed, Morales, Tszyu, Margarito, Williams, Wright, Cintron, Pacquiao, Martinez, Trout, Golovkin, Lara, BOOKS

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:23 pm 
Light Heavyweight

But he's accuracy and timing is still there

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:30 pm 
Cruiserweight

..now now money may make ghost like a B fighter!..money is that good!!..to say otherwise is like confirming that ur a true pactard!!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:37 pm 
Middleweight

thedarkdragon11 wrote:

Yes, as I had expected he won the fight with ease... But I'm not impressed or satisfied on his performance... He looked good against the B-class opponent Guerrero... But can still see signs of decline with him... He seems to become slower... Slower than when he fought Cotto where he also slowed down... Though I think some will say he's still fast because Guerrero is really slow... His punching power is not the same as before and he rarely throws combinations unlike before that he can throw 2 lead rights...

If he will fight a fellow A-class opponent better than the Cotto he fought before, he may lose...

What else can we say, It's a cherry picked opponet of course he will look good.!

He just made a mistake picking Castillo and Oscar but still got lucky with the judges! :shock: 8) :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:38 pm 
Light Heavyweight

kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
..now now money may make ghost like a B fighter!..money is that good!!..to say otherwise is like confirming that ur a true pactard!!

He always turn everyone into a B fighter.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:40 pm 
Middleweight

fight was fixed !!!! NO way the Gay will lose both showtime and gay time need to make $$$$
gaytime is their cash cow....the way it was DONE was very insulting to ppv buyers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

some so called boxing analyst saying gerero has a chance to win to publicize the facking fight
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:43 pm 
Cruiserweight

EvolutionNine wrote:

ya floyd really is fighting for easy money no doubt he cant even call class a fighter like canelo alvarez or his fellow blackass boxer timothy bradley he is chicken sh1t!

Last edited by reynerose on Sun May 05, 2013 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:44 pm 
Light Heavyweight

phenoyz wrote:
fight was fixed !!!! NO way the Gay will lose both showtime and gay time need to make $$$$
gaytime is their cash cow....the way it was DONE was very insulting to ppv buyers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

some so called boxing analyst saying gerero has a chance to win to publicize the facking fight
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Pac vs Marquez IV was fixed. Pac paid Marquez to knock him out cold.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:44 pm 
Cruiserweight

EvolutionNine wrote:

..yah, money with uncle bum is deadly!! ..money with excon daddy is like a terrorist that is born to kill and maim any pretenders!!..sorry packie, ur not that gr8 compared to money..

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:46 pm 
Light Heavyweight

reynerose wrote:
EvolutionNine wrote:

the number one pound for pound pretty cherry picker nutlicker! read my signature!

ya floyd really is fighting for easy money no doubt he cant even call class a fighter like canelo alvarez or his fellow blackass boxer timothy bradley he is chicken sh1t!

At least he's still the P4P king. Pacquiao is now the sleeping king.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm 
Light Heavyweight

I think this is high time for Mayweather to face Canelo for the September Independence day fight... That will be the biggest event in boxing for Mexico... For the pockets too...

It will overshadow Marquez vs. Bradley fight like it didn't happen... Then Marquez will cry out again, bitching Canelo's boxing credentials...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:51 pm 
Middleweight

thedarkdragon11 wrote:

maywhether is of a B class under pac when it comes to delivering a non sleepy..restlessly booing bored crowds...great exciting fights.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:14 pm 
Middleweight

EvolutionNine wrote:

Agree. he is still a master with his craft

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:23 pm 
Lightweight

now ive seen the future, this is how may vs pac would turnout..floyds running and pac will get tired of catching him :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:32 pm 
Light Heavyweight

EvolutionNine wrote:

wala yan kay lolo kong PAC who turns everyone into a washed up,dehydrated fighter :lol: