Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:31 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:43 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 4662
Location: Baltigo
First, I want to say congratulations to Mayweather for his new W...

Yes, as I had expected he won the fight with ease... But I'm not impressed or satisfied on his performance... He looked good against the B-class opponent Guerrero... But can still see signs of decline with him... He seems to become slower... Slower than when he fought Cotto where he also slowed down... Though I think some will say he's still fast because Guerrero is really slow... His punching power is not the same as before and he rarely throws combinations unlike before that he can throw 2 lead rights...

If he will fight a fellow A-class opponent better than the Cotto he fought before, he may lose...

By the way I scored 11-1 for him...

What do you think of Mayweather's performance?

_________________
thedarkdragon11 - more superior and better than "Amateur Xylocaine" Floyd Mayweather Jr.

AXF ducked: Hamed, Morales, Tszyu, Margarito, Williams, Wright, Cintron, Pacquiao, Martinez, Trout, Golovkin, Lara, BOOKS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:23 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:40 am
Posts: 1180
Location: States United
But he's accuracy and timing is still there


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:30 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:00 pm
Posts: 2696
..now now money may make ghost like a B fighter!..money is that good!!..to say otherwise is like confirming that ur a true pactard!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:37 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 pm
Posts: 588
thedarkdragon11 wrote:
First, I want to say congratulations to Mayweather for his new W...

Yes, as I had expected he won the fight with ease... But I'm not impressed or satisfied on his performance... He looked good against the B-class opponent Guerrero... But can still see signs of decline with him... He seems to become slower... Slower than when he fought Cotto where he also slowed down... Though I think some will say he's still fast because Guerrero is really slow... His punching power is not the same as before and he rarely throws combinations unlike before that he can throw 2 lead rights...

If he will fight a fellow A-class opponent better than the Cotto he fought before, he may lose...

By the way I scored 11-1 for him...

What do you think of Mayweather's performance?



What else can we say, It's a cherry picked opponet of course he will look good.!

He just made a mistake picking Castillo and Oscar but still got lucky with the judges! :shock: 8) :lol:

_________________
It's just a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.--Manny Pacquiao


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:38 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:40 am
Posts: 1180
Location: States United
kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
..now now money may make ghost like a B fighter!..money is that good!!..to say otherwise is like confirming that ur a true pactard!!



He always turn everyone into a B fighter.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:40 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:53 pm
Posts: 820
Location: MAFIALAND (aka Las Vegas)
fight was fixed !!!! NO way the Gay will lose both showtime and gay time need to make $$$$
gaytime is their cash cow....the way it was DONE was very insulting to ppv buyers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

some so called boxing analyst saying gerero has a chance to win to publicize the facking fight
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
DO NOT BUY from HOMEGROWN chinese COMPANIES


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:43 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:47 pm
Posts: 2854
EvolutionNine wrote:
But he's accuracy and timing is still there


ya floyd really is fighting for easy money no doubt he cant even call class a fighter like canelo alvarez or his fellow blackass boxer timothy bradley he is chicken sh1t!


Last edited by reynerose on Sun May 05, 2013 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:44 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:40 am
Posts: 1180
Location: States United
phenoyz wrote:
fight was fixed !!!! NO way the Gay will lose both showtime and gay time need to make $$$$
gaytime is their cash cow....the way it was DONE was very insulting to ppv buyers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

some so called boxing analyst saying gerero has a chance to win to publicize the facking fight
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



I think Pac vs Marquez IV was fixed. Pac paid Marquez to knock him out cold.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:44 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:00 pm
Posts: 2696
EvolutionNine wrote:
kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
..now now money may make ghost like a B fighter!..money is that good!!..to say otherwise is like confirming that ur a true pactard!!



He always turn everyone into a B fighter.


..yah, money with uncle bum is deadly!! ..money with excon daddy is like a terrorist that is born to kill and maim any pretenders!!..sorry packie, ur not that gr8 compared to money..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:46 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:40 am
Posts: 1180
Location: States United
reynerose wrote:
EvolutionNine wrote:
But he's accuracy and timing is still there


the number one pound for pound pretty cherry picker nutlicker! read my signature!

ya floyd really is fighting for easy money no doubt he cant even call class a fighter like canelo alvarez or his fellow blackass boxer timothy bradley he is chicken sh1t!



At least he's still the P4P king. Pacquiao is now the sleeping king.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:49 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:21 pm
Posts: 1195
I think this is high time for Mayweather to face Canelo for the September Independence day fight... That will be the biggest event in boxing for Mexico... For the pockets too...

It will overshadow Marquez vs. Bradley fight like it didn't happen... Then Marquez will cry out again, bitching Canelo's boxing credentials...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
╟── ░▒▓█ The most important and precious moment in your life is "NOW"... this very moment... Not the past and certainly not the future... █▓▒░ ──╢


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:51 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:58 pm
Posts: 614
thedarkdragon11 wrote:
First, I want to say congratulations to Mayweather for his new W...

Yes, as I had expected he won the fight with ease... But I'm not impressed or satisfied on his performance... He looked good against the B-class opponent Guerrero... But can still see signs of decline with him... He seems to become slower... Slower than when he fought Cotto where he also slowed down... Though I think some will say he's still fast because Guerrero is really slow... His punching power is not the same as before and he rarely throws combinations unlike before that he can throw 2 lead rights...

If he will fight a fellow A-class opponent better than the Cotto he fought before, he may lose...

By the way I scored 11-1 for him...

What do you think of Mayweather's performance?


maywhether is of a B class under pac when it comes to delivering a non sleepy..restlessly booing bored crowds...great exciting fights.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:14 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:45 pm
Posts: 861
Location: marikina
EvolutionNine wrote:
But he's accuracy and timing is still there


Agree. he is still a master with his craft


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:23 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:14 pm
Posts: 180
now ive seen the future, this is how may vs pac would turnout..floyds running and pac will get tired of catching him :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:32 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1355
EvolutionNine wrote:
kaintayo_talapulamko wrote:
..now now money may make ghost like a B fighter!..money is that good!!..to say otherwise is like confirming that ur a true pactard!!



He always turn everyone into a B fighter.
wala yan kay lolo kong PAC who turns everyone into a washed up,dehydrated fighter :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gin03, mangingisda, platinum, psbot [Picsearch], Yahoo [Bot] and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group