Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:18 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Marquez should learn.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:01 pm 
Cruiserweight

Marquez should learn from his mistake before.
Remember when he fought Manny the first time and he got away with a draw even though he kissed the canvass 3 times?
Well, after that fight he did not want to give Manny an immediate rematch instead, he went all the way to Indonesia and fought Chris John for something like 30K. What happened? He lost ! Thereafter, he chased Manny for a second fight.

He's doing it again. He ran away with a win from Manny instead of giving him a rematch and instead will fight Bradley.
I'm sure Bradley will win against Marquez and guess what , I don't think Marquez can earn a fraction of what he can make by doing a fifth fight with Manny.

Marquez is a real good boxer and I admire his talents but he doesn't have a lot of brain and courage. He should learn from his mistake before :-o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:52 am 
Heavyweight

can you give you're analysis, on how bradley would win against jmm? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:45 am 
Cruiserweight

rustycooley66 wrote:

bradley uses his reach and dance away from marquez counterpunch.
bradley will have to make the fight last 12 rounds and outpoints marquez as he slows down after 6th round - considering hes not juiced up again like when he fought manny.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:42 am 
Cruiserweight

wooks425 wrote:
Remember when he fought Manny the first time and he got away with a draw even though he kissed the canvass 3 times?
Well, after that fight he did not want to give Manny an immediate rematch instead, he went all the way to Indonesia and fought Chris John for something like 30K. What happened? He lost ! Thereafter, he chased Manny for a second fight.

He's doing it again. He ran away with a win from Manny instead of giving him a rematch and instead will fight Bradley.
I'm sure Bradley will win against Marquez and guess what , I don't think Marquez can earn a fraction of what he can make by doing a fifth fight with Manny.

Marquez is a real good boxer and I admire his talents but he doesn't have a lot of brain and courage. He should learn from his mistake before :-o

I agree! As long as the VADA random test is in the contract and implemented. Otherwise, no one can beat an Incredible Hulk.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:08 pm 
Cruiserweight

TRUE PINOY wrote:
wooks425 wrote:

I agree! As long as the VADA random test is in the contract and implemented. Otherwise, no one can beat an Incredible Hulk.

Interesting to see if history repeats itself.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:09 pm 
Cruiserweight

rustycooley66 wrote:

Also, if the VADA or USDA PEDS testing is utilized, Bradley wins :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:32 am 
Cruiserweight

wooks425 wrote:
rustycooley66 wrote:

And then that proves that he was on PED's and become Incredible Hulk when he fought the 4th with Pacman.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:17 am 
Light Heavyweight

TRUE PINOY wrote:
wooks425 wrote:
rustycooley66 wrote:

And then that proves that he was on PED's and become Incredible Hulk when he fought the 4th with Pacman.

:shock: :shock:

:roll: :roll:

NO it doesn't "PROVE" anything............ it would JUST mean that bradley has the style to beat marquez............. that's IF he beats marquez.............

:-? :-?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:02 am 
Cruiserweight

against the grain wrote:

:shock: :shock:

:roll: :roll:

NO it doesn't "PROVE" anything............ it would JUST mean that bradley has the style to beat marquez............. that's IF he beats marquez.............

:-? :-?

why not??????!!!!!!... ask memo :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:32 am 
Cruiserweight

Marquez should learn basic math, so that he would know how much is $13M worth in mexican peso..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:08 pm 
Cruiserweight

cyberman wrote:
Marquez should learn basic math, so that he would know how much is $13M worth in mexican peso..

I think he knew how much is the huge $13M in Mexico. I also think that he cannot have the $13M because he is scared for two reasons. First, if he takes the 5th, PAC will demand for a random test. Second, without the PED's, he cannot be an Incredible Hulk to beat up Pac.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:11 pm 
Heavyweight

And as you have seen, even if JMM loses to someone else, his fight against Pac still sells.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:12 pm 
Heavyweight

TRUE PINOY wrote:
cyberman wrote:

I think he knew how much is the huge $13M in Mexico. I also think that he cannot have the $13M because he is scared for two reasons. First, if he takes the 5th, PAC will demand for a random test. Second, without the PED's, he cannot be an Incredible Hulk to beat up Pac.

The world has turned upside down.
Floid does not demand for OSDT now.
Now, Pac is doing it.
And if JMM refuses OSDT ?
Is he guilty like Pac before ? :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:28 pm 
Heavyweight

i think Marquez learned....

if he fights pacquiao and he knows he will lose this time because there will be a mandatory drug testing... he will only get an XXX amount of money and will be forced to retire.

but if he fights bradley coupled with posturing, he will have an extra fight and earn XXX amount of money, he knows that if he stays commercially viable, manny will wait for him. after bradley, he can then fight manny for an xxx amount of money.

additional fight, additional money before fighting manny is better, marquez is maximizing his opportunities. because when the time comse that he eventually fight manny and lose, then he has more money to retire. if he wins again against manny, the better.

Never argue with stup1d people here with lots of usernames mga iyaking "bob team members" mga yan. This is their Job, this is their turf and they will drag you down to their level of stup1dity just to instigate and increase responses.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:36 pm 
Cruiserweight

Pac should learn to train hard against Marquez.
Hindi puro puyat at bible study. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next