Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:34 am 
Cruiserweight

Floyd is making a lot of money on easy work with other guys, why not take this supposedly "easy work" as well?
Because Pac turned down 50/50 and a 14 day cut off, those excuses were bullsh!ts. And he never asks THIS bullsh!ts to his other opponents before and until todate... not even with Marquez and Canelo.
Why just throw the 14day stuff in there though if it's such easy work? If a guy has nothing to beat you with why would you care if he's on something or not.

Therefore, to have bottle is to have courage; to bottle out is to show cowardice.
Because if you ran away then it meant you were afraid - " flight was not an option, it meant cowardice " .

What do you think guys?

wanted to sell perfection."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:00 am 
Heavyweight

Bob Arum even claims Floyd rubber ducky Mayweather turned down $100 Million to fight Manny Pacquiao! What do we expect from a cherry-picker king?

To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:02 am 
Heavyweight

Pac will be another easy fight for Mayweather...
It's not worth it...Floyd's legacy is intact without fighting a has-been fighter...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:05 am 
Heavyweight

Oh wait a minute, didnt Manny accept the testing in the end? Then Floyduck said no way - he working with Bob Arum, so basically it had nothing to do with tests in the first place, that case resolved.

Then Floyduck spews more excuses after excuses......... smh :?

To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:12 am 
Cruiserweight

JABEZJ wrote:
It's not worth it...Floyd's legacy is intact without fighting a has-been fighter...

Then if it's really winnable fight for Floyd, why not just fight Pac back then? throw those excuses... I don't believe Floyd shared the confidence that many of his supporters have for him. Floyd missed out on what would have been a career best, and defining win. That itself is a shame, because it would have been a very winnable fight for Floyd, yeah may be...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:14 am 
Light Heavyweight

Blitzky22 wrote:
Oh wait a minute, didnt Manny accept the testing in the end? Then Floyduck said no way - he working with Bob Arum, so basically it had nothing to do with tests in the first place, that case resolved.

actually NO.................. LOL...

pacquiao just said that to the MEDIA.............. when NO negotiations were ongoing................ THREE YEARS after the negotiations back in 2009 were TERMINATED because pacquiao did NOT want OSDT.................. TRUE....... LOL...

anything pac says when there is NO negotiations ongoing........ means NOTHING............... TRUE......... LOL...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:15 am 
Cruiserweight

Blitzky22 wrote:
Bob Arum even claims Floyd rubber ducky Mayweather turned down $100 Million to fight Manny Pacquiao! What do we expect from a cherry-picker king?

Correct.

And Bob said, "We had an offer, a legitimate offer on the table for 180 million dollars and people due to fight and had a big upside of 180 for the two fight camps. That's when he said 55-45 which would've given Mayweather 100 million. (Pacquiao) would've ended up with 80 million and that's still a lot of money right? But Mayweather will not fight him. Now why am I saying that? I'm not saying it to be, I know the guy and I know what his problem is, Mayweather, because we had him for 10 and a half years and his problem was he hated, he never wanted to face a southpaw and a southpaw that can move and punch with his left hand makes Mayweather completely vulnerable. All you have to do was watch him in the (DeMarcus) Corley fight where he didn't realize Corley was one when he made the fight. Corley shook him up and had him in trouble. Why? Because Mayweather is a sensational defensive fighter but that's against an orthodox guy. If he goes against a southpaw he opens himself up. You saw that happen in the Cotto fight because Cotto is a right handed fighter but he's really a southpaw that's converted and Cotto hurt him because he doesn't have a good defense to the left hand."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:20 am 
Cruiserweight

against the grain wrote:
Blitzky22 wrote:

pacquiao just said that to the MEDIA.............. when NO negotiations were ongoing................ THREE YEARS after the negotiations back in 2009 were TERMINATED because pacquiao did NOT want OSDT.................. TRUE....... LOL...

anything pac says when there is NO negotiations ongoing........ means NOTHING............... TRUE......... LOL...

And he never asks THIS bullsh!ts to his other opponents before until today, Is Pac so exceptional fighter? but he said Pac is one dimensional fighter.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:39 am 
Light Heavyweight

BlackEagle wrote:
against the grain wrote:
Blitzky22 wrote:

And he never asks THIS bullsh!ts to his other opponents before until today, Is Pac so exceptional fighter? but he said Pac is one dimensional fighter.

since mayweather calls the shots (and he will ALWAYS do so with pacquiao) and if its a condition that will make the fight........... then OH WELL................. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.........IF you REALLY want the fight......... LOL...

same went with marquez............. for $20 MILLION..............

pacquiao TURNED BOTH fight REQUIREMENTS down............... SO, NO FIGHTS............... PERIOD......... its NOT up to pacquiao anymore.......... LOL...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:42 am 
Cruiserweight

HAHAHAH........ Marquez again??? :shock:

:D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:47 am 
Light Heavyweight

yup, as an example............ showing its NOT up to pacquiao anymore..........
pac now has to abide to requirements or NO FIGHTS (with those two).............. TRUE........... LOL...

pac said NO to OSDT............ so the negotiations were TERMINATED............... FACT.............. LOL...
you can THANK PACQUIAO FOR THAT............... FACT............ LOL...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:54 am 
Cruiserweight

against the grain wrote:
yup, as an example............ showing its NOT up to pacquiao anymore..........
pac now has to abide to requirements or NO FIGHTS (with those two).............. TRUE........... LOL...

pac said NO to OSDT............ so the negotiations were TERMINATED............... FACT.............. LOL...
you can THANK PACQUIAO FOR THAT............... FACT............ LOL...

So about 'clash of styles' between Pac and Floyd, what do you see?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:41 am 
Light Heavyweight

The issue of drugs on why it was raised is the cardinal idea of being scared. Why? Because of the fact that Floyd is questioning Pac's power. So he thought it's through steroid.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:39 pm 
Welterweight

JABEZJ wrote:

QUACK QUACK QUACK :beeh:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:58 pm 
Middleweight

Why oh why, didn't Pac just agree to the testing that Floyd wanted back in 2009?