Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:45 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:42 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:19 am
Posts: 18077
Guillermo Rigondeaux was stripped of his junior featherweight title following his defeat to Vasyl Lomachenko in a junior lightweight title bout on December 9th, according to Dan Rafael of espn.com “I think it’s very unfair,” Alex Bornote, Rigondeaux’s manager, told

click for more


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:37 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:12 pm
Posts: 1432
A-c-t-u-a-l-l-y deee aaaaah title should be giben bak to deeee aaaaah legend Filipino Bruce Lee with one punch power a-l-s-o. :) Correction: The word 'also" should not be used at the end of a sentence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnmJMT4ttJ4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:53 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 11351
Location: SERN
Good for Rigo... :lol: :lol: :lol:

YO wrote:
A-c-t-u-a-l-l-y deee aaaaah Correction: The word 'also" should not be used at the end of a sentence.


You keep spamming the forum with that statement... I think it's inappropriate...

_________________
Sana payagan na maglagay ng image sa signature...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:59 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:12 pm
Posts: 1432
thedarkdragon11 wrote:
Good for Rigo... :lol: :lol: :lol:

YO wrote:
A-c-t-u-a-l-l-y deee aaaaah Correction: The word 'also" should not be used at the end of a sentence.


You keep spamming the forum with that statement... I think it's inappropriate...


A-c-t-u-a-l-l-y deee aaah stalker legend crab is back a-l-s-o. :) Correction: The "word "also" should not be used at the end of a sentence.
You keep stalking the forum ... I tink it is inappropriate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:11 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 3653
Location: Piero Pelù
phillyboxing wrote:
Guillermo Rigondeaux was stripped of his junior featherweight title following his defeat to Vasyl Lomachenko in a junior lightweight title bout on December 9th, according to Dan Rafael of espn.com “I think it’s very unfair,” Alex Bornote, Rigondeaux’s manager, told

click for more

:shock:

kawawa naman tong si Rigo tsk

lalong masisira career niya niyan

_________________
Litfiba


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:59 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 11351
Location: SERN
PeluBoy wrote:
phillyboxing wrote:
Guillermo Rigondeaux was stripped of his junior featherweight title following his defeat to Vasyl Lomachenko in a junior lightweight title bout on December 9th, according to Dan Rafael of espn.com “I think it’s very unfair,” Alex Bornote, Rigondeaux’s manager, told

click for more

:shock:

kawawa naman tong si Rigo tsk

lalong masisira career niya niyan


Ayaw pa kasi umakyat sa 126... Madami gusto lumaban sa kanya dun...

_________________
Sana payagan na maglagay ng image sa signature...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group