Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:08 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:24 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Cesar Juarez vs Isaac Dogboe Fight Replay

http://bit.ly/cesar-juarez-vs-isaac-dogboe-fight-replay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:50 pm 
Heavyweight

matindi itong Dogboe kahit napaka liit lang.
na KO nya ang sobrang tibay na si juarez

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:55 pm 
Heavyweight

Juarez is such a durable boxer, but dogboe has the right weapons in his arsenal to dismantle his Mexican opponent.
dogboe was throwing a combination of power shots to the head and body from the get go. Those shots to the body
must have taken its toll on Juarez because as the rounds went on he was visibly getting exhausted and giving less
regard on his defence. juarez must be counting on his staying power hoping to see his opponent gets tired in later
rounds, but unfortunately his opponent has the power to score a TKO.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ISAAC DOGBOE!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:55 pm 
Heavyweight

Juarez was sometimes swinging at air and Dogboe made him pay for missing.
The only consistent shot i saw Juarez land was punches behind the head and some hard body shots.
Dogboes body attack were taking it's toll. I can tell Juarez dipped he was hurt to the body.
The left hook was there the way he landed them was amazing sweat flew off Juarez face.

Grabeh tapang ni juarez taking such punishment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:44 pm 
Heavyweight

pagara vs dogboe magandang laban

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:21 pm 
Heavyweight

Dogboe is more durable, ate a lot of punches like nothing, really fought toe to toe against a bull.

When Pagara fought Juarez, he was overwhelmed by a stronger Juarez.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:10 am 
Middleweight

I thnk Juarez deserved an 8 count, he didn't get it. I've alwasy like Tony Weeks but I think he missed out on this one. Juarez is known to get stronger as the fight gets longer, so he should have given him an standing 8 counts. Oh well back to the drawing board for Juarez!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:17 am 
Light Heavyweight

Pinoy62 wrote:
I thnk Juarez deserved an 8 count, he didn't get it. I've alwasy like Tony Weeks but I think he missed out on this one. Juarez is known to get stronger as the fight gets longer, so he should have given him an standing 8 counts. Oh well back to the drawing board for Juarez!

Yeah agree with that Juarez is a slow starter and gets stronger in the later rounds but that hook from Dogboe really hurts him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:05 pm 
Heavyweight

Pinoy62 wrote:

when Juarez stood up from that second knock down he staggered a little backwards, then weeks looked him in the eyes, and that's when weeks signalled the end of the fight. ref must have seen some tell tale signs in Juarez that made him decide to stop the fight. juarez protested saying that he wasn't seriously hurt compared to the first knockdown. well, that's how some boxers say after getting knocked down: not hurt. Darchinyan said that too, that he wasn't hurt, although his legs went limp and his eyes crossed as he stood up after absorbing a left hook to his jaw from donaire.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:48 am 
Heavyweight

Just noticed Sean Gibbons in the corner of Juarez, this guy is a world traveler.

Juarez should not have stood up too quickly, then maybe he would not have staggered. He would have been given a chance if he didn't stagger, big mistake on his part standing up quickly to show he was still game (according to him). That should teach him a lesson, he still can make a comeback. Dogboe is tough too, eating all those shots from Juarez. I think Ghanaians are the best African boxers.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:57 pm 
Heavyweight

Juarez got exposed!

Vladimir Putin

Rodrigo Duterte

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:39 pm 
Middleweight

gritsteel2 wrote:
Just noticed Sean Gibbons in the corner of Juarez, this guy is a world traveler.

Juarez should not have stood up too quickly, then maybe he would not have staggered. He would have been given a chance if he didn't stagger, big mistake on his part standing up quickly to show he was still game (according to him). That should teach him a lesson, he still can make a comeback. Dogboe is tough too, eating all those shots from Juarez. I think Ghanaians are the best African boxers.

agree

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:46 am 
Light Heavyweight

Dagul_Denboy wrote:
Juarez got exposed!

Yes Dogboe is stronger and more skilled