Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:08 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:33 am 
Light Heavyweight

POORPAUL wrote:
The limelight would never last when you don't deserve it ! For sure Jeff Horn learned a lesson here. Now he realizes that it is different playing in an even field where he could not execute his dirty tricks same as when he fights in his homeland backed up with loud cheers from his countrymen approving his illegal antics. On the other hand, It is somewhat hard to judge how will the new super star Terrence Crawford would react if he was fighting Horn in Australia with all these bias not in his favor the same Pacquiao had experienced??? Could Terrence withstand furious bleeding caused by head buts, locks and elbows?? It is a fact and I agree that Terrence Crawford is highly skilled who is still on his prime makes the difference but I still respect the aging Manny Pacquiao for his boldness maintaining his fighting spirit throughout that unfair judged fight in which the Ref. just ignored and allowed Horn not to follow the true boxing rules. I guess, this makes the story clear in fairness.... :thunder: :idea2: :thunder:

Well said my friend,I don't care what other critics said about Pac can't pull the trigger anymore.if you received those dirty tactics with the help of the referee in an hostile environment,it's hard to look good.at the end of the night Pac still won that fight.I believe if ever Pac decide to fight crawfor d or loma in the philippines.,he will have a very big chance of winning.I really believe that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:43 am 
Light Heavyweight

Crawford is not the best welterweight right now,his nickname SPENCE.I'll bet my bottom dollar that Crawford will be annihilated by this beast.arum will not allow this fight to happen.same belief that Garcia will beat loma if they meet.same belief that Pac will beat crawford,Loma and Thurman if the fight will be held in pinas.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:00 am 
Heavyweight

rex david wrote:
Crawford is not the best welterweight right now,his nickname SPENCE.I'll bet my bottom dollar that Crawford will be annihilated by this beast.arum will not allow this fight to happen.same belief that Garcia will beat loma if they meet.same belief that Pac will beat crawford,Loma and Thurman if the fight will be held in pinas.

Pac will then beat Wilder.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:00 am 
Heavyweight

Jeff Horn & his handlers want rematch with TC in Australia. :lol: What for? Horn did not win a single round. The beating was in exclamation mark. Horn is still dreaming of the money they can steal from the natives.
Quote:
"... It’ll just come down to one thing, mate, where’s the most amount of money? And that’s what it’s all about.”
These people are thieves. Horn is not an elite. Pacman himself out-pointed that swine with the ref who allowed dirty tricks in the fight. Judges submitted dirty scorecards as well.

The best Horn can do after his swelling is healed is to invite Rios or Alvarado to fight in Australia. He can continue boxing fighting bums like him. Arum and the WBO governing body plus those paid dirty judges who cheated Pacman did a disservice to Boxing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:06 am 
Heavyweight

rex david wrote:

Terrence Crawford just beaten a bum. Fighting Errol Spence Jr. next will be the end of his career (figure of speech). He will not do that. Arum will not allow it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:13 am 
Middleweight

rex david wrote:

Pacquiao is no GGG

:lol:

#WishUponAStar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:18 am 
Heavyweight

Crawford's victory over Horn reinforces Pacman's greatness...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=250624

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:47 am 
Middleweight

Dalubhasa wrote:
rex david wrote:
He can only win in Australia with kangaroo judges and a koala referee.enough said. 8)

It's so true. :lol: :lol:
And he is asking for a quick rematch... :D :D :D :D :D what a boy...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:59 am 
Lightweight

POORPAUL wrote:
The limelight would never last when you don't deserve it ! For sure Jeff Horn learned a lesson here. Now he realizes that it is different playing in an even field where he could not execute his dirty tricks same as when he fights in his homeland backed up with loud cheers from his countrymen approving his illegal antics. On the other hand, It is somewhat hard to judge how will the new super star Terrence Crawford would react if he was fighting Horn in Australia with all these bias not in his favor the same Pacquiao had experienced??? Could Terrence withstand furious bleeding caused by head buts, locks and elbows?? It is a fact and I agree that Terrence Crawford is highly skilled who is still on his prime makes the difference but I still respect the aging Manny Pacquiao for his boldness maintaining his fighting spirit throughout that unfair judged fight in which the Ref. just ignored and allowed Horn not to follow the true boxing rules. I guess, this makes the story clear in fairness.... :thunder: :idea2: :thunder:

Ugly scenes in the tarp of a cheater: the UNCIVILIZED method of Jeff Horn which he never tried at all against Terrence Crawford for fear that he will be disqualified or deducted on the spot with points. It made really the difference of his performance.

see video time 2:33 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j07uqEiS1-M

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 am 
Middleweight

If Horn is a bum, what does that make Pacquiao?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:50 am 
Heavyweight

Pancho Pantera wrote:

Bummer? LOL... Barrera, Morales, Marquez, De La Hoya, Bradley, Cotto, Hatton, Mosley, Vargas, Margarito, Ledwaba, Clottey, Rios, Algieri, Diaz, Larios, Sasakul, Julio and Solis are the bummest... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:40 am 
Heavyweight

Pancho Pantera wrote:

Horn is a bum. Pacquiiao is a victim of Arum's script. Arum, WBO, Judges and the REF setup Pacman the second time like how they set him up in Pacman vs Bradley 1.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:07 pm 
Heavyweight

horn is not a bum
maganda lang talaga ang game plan ni crawford
hindi dinodoble ni horn ang kanyang jab kaya sya nadale.
kada jab nya napapatungan ni crawford ng right jab.
at halata ang kanan nya kasi pilit. mabilis umatras si crawford pag
paparating na mga suntok ni horn. kahit ano lakas ni horn hindi umepekto
dahil hindi sya nakadikit. mabilis at mas mahusay si crawford.

pwede pa itong si horn basta magandang match making lang .
exciting panoorin. lalo na kung kakasa ang kalaban nya sa sabayan
gaya ni pacquiao

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:47 pm 
Cruiserweight

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
Pancho Pantera wrote:

Bummer? LOL... Barrera, Morales, Marquez, De La Hoya, Bradley, Cotto, Hatton, Mosley, Vargas, Margarito, Ledwaba, Clottey, Rios, Algieri, Diaz, Larios, Sasakul, Julio and Solis are the bummest... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Owned.
Horn is a Kangaroo who dances in Evil-Arum's music.

╚╝╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩═╩╩╩╩╩═╝

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:49 pm 
Heavyweight

Wala talagang pag asa si Horn mahigpit siyang binabantanyan nang ref. At alam na alam na ni Crawford kung paano iwasan ang tactic ni Horm. Pero kung sa Australia nangyari ang laban lalabas na hinde spectacular ang panalo ni Crawford, baka abot pa nang 12 rounds..ang resulta ay tiyak dikit.. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next