Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:47 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:17 am 
Light Heavyweight

Yes Horn is a bum...that pacroids can't even defeat :lol:

8)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:18 pm 
Light Heavyweight

HUNA wrote:
Well, Bob Arum milked Horn for Two Fights....

Poor Aussie's are gonna have to Drink Cases and Cases of Fosters Beer to get over their Dreams

for their Great White Hope, I mean DOPE.. 8)

I agree with Everything that JOEYinCALI wrote, I was waiting for PAC to throw the same Upper cut on HORN

that he busted MARGARITOS eye socket with and Manny NEVER delivered it though it was open and available all night.

That's a sign of a Fighter not being able to pull the trigger anymore

agree.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:13 am 
Heavyweight

zurilixxx wrote:
HUNA wrote:
Well, Bob Arum milked Horn for Two Fights....

Poor Aussie's are gonna have to Drink Cases and Cases of Fosters Beer to get over their Dreams

for their Great White Hope, I mean DOPE.. 8)

I agree with Everything that JOEYinCALI wrote, I was waiting for PAC to throw the same Upper cut on HORN

that he busted MARGARITOS eye socket with and Manny NEVER delivered it though it was open and available all night.

That's a sign of a Fighter not being able to pull the trigger anymore

agree.

What can we expect? Pac gone through a lot of battles already. He is a lot older these days. He also does not have the same speed that made him the KING of the RING. Remember the "Speed" (Ali, Bruce Lee and Jet Li) made us all aware of? The importance of speed in any fight? Mayweather and Pacman used speed in all their past glorious combat in the ring. PacMan should have retired after he defeated Vargas. But Arum must have bugged him to pass the torch to someone in his stable first. The fight vs Horn they conspired against Pac and added "Dirty Tricks" in Horn's fight plan to defeat Pacman convincingly to retirement like how Arum expected Bradley to outbox PacMan in Pac vs Bradley 1. But Pacman messed Arum's "Pass the torch to my next fighter" scheme. PacMan emerged victorious all the time and all Arum STING crew ended up cheating him with thick-face. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6