Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Maidana to end five-year retirement
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=291765
Page 1 of 2

Author:  phillyboxing [ Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:17 am ]
Post subject:  Maidana to end five-year retirement

According to Dan Rafael of espn.com, former world champion Marcos Maidana will return to the ring after almost a five-year retirement. “‘El Chino’ returns to the ring. Today we just signed a contract for a very good amount (of money). …

click for more

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Maidana to end five-year retirement

Maidana vs. Alexander 2 would be nice...

Author:  Bolo_Punch [ Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Maidana to end five-year retirement

Maidana vs. Pacquiao will be exciting i think.
Both defeated Broner but the Argentine's win was more convincing.
Maidana is a slugger & it fits Pac's own style,
This will be The Death Rumble In Vegas. Matira matibay! :shock:

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Maidana to end five-year retirement

Bolo_Punch wrote:
Maidana vs. Pacquiao will be exciting i think.
Both defeated Broner but the Argentine's win was more convincing.
Maidana is a slugger & it fits Pac's own style,
This will be The Death Rumble In Vegas. Matira matibay! :shock:


Maidana first needs to shake off his ring rust before facing even the likes of Pacquiao... Alexander rematch would be a good comeback for him...

Let Pacquiao fight Thurman first before facing Maidana...

Author:  JoeyInCali [ Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Maidana to end five-year retirement

Chino is so fat, China has named him a Chinese province.

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Maidana to end five-year retirement

JoeyInCali wrote:
Chino is so fat, China has named him a Chinese province.


He can fight AJ or Fury now... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Maidana to end five-year retirement

Ricardo Mayorga is also returning... Why not Maidana-Mayorga?

Later on, the winner takes on Berto, the loser takes on Alexander... Both winners will fight Pacquiao next year... 8)

Author:  Seven Sigma [ Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Maidana to end five-year retirement

Obviously he is bankrupt. Al Haymon should offer him right away a fight against PacQ, so that at least PacQ gets a bigger chance for his 2nd KO win in 10yrs, remember PacQ had only 1 KO win since he fought a washed up 140lbs fighter in Matthysse.

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Maidana to end five-year retirement

Seven Sigma wrote:
Obviously he is bankrupt. Al Haymon should offer him right away a fight against PacQ, so that at least PacQ gets a bigger chance for his 2nd KO win in 10yrs, remember PacQ had only 1 KO win since he fought a washed up 140lbs fighter in Matthysse.


I think Haymon will pit Pacquiao to Thurman first... Win or lose, Maidana would be next, either November (if next fight is May) or January (if next fight is July)...

Author:  Junorz [ Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Maidana to end five-year retirement

What would Pacquiao gain in fighting Maidana? If they do that, Pacquiao is either stvpid or absolutely greedy. If he's going to risk something, go for whatever will bring him more prestige and money. Thurman or Mayweather, if not retire. No sense of going after Porter, Spence or Crawford. Those are fights he shouldn't be taking at this stage because it's more dangerous for his health. Thurman, considering his style suited for him and bad performance last time, is the best option out there because he stands to win a legit WBA title.

Author:  Seven Sigma [ Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Maidana to end five-year retirement

Junorz wrote:
What would Pacquiao gain in fighting Maidana? If they do that, Pacquiao is either stvpid or absolutely greedy. If he's going to risk something, go for whatever will bring him more prestige and money. Thurman or Mayweather, if not retire. No sense of going after Porter, Spence or Crawford. Those are fights he shouldn't be taking at this stage because it's more dangerous for his health. Thurman, considering his style suited for him and bad performance last time, is the best option out there because he stands to win a legit WBA title.


Of course, PacQ only care for less risk more money fight now. You idjot.

Author:  Junorz [ Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Maidana to end five-year retirement

Seven Sigma wrote:
Junorz wrote:
What would Pacquiao gain in fighting Maidana? If they do that, Pacquiao is either stvpid or absolutely greedy. If he's going to risk something, go for whatever will bring him more prestige and money. Thurman or Mayweather, if not retire. No sense of going after Porter, Spence or Crawford. Those are fights he shouldn't be taking at this stage because it's more dangerous for his health. Thurman, considering his style suited for him and bad performance last time, is the best option out there because he stands to win a legit WBA title.


Of course, PacQ only care for less risk more money fight now. You idjot.


You consider Maidana less risk? He almost beat the sh!t out of Floyd and handed Broner his worst beating. Go fap some more.

Author:  Seven Sigma [ Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Maidana to end five-year retirement

Junorz wrote:
Seven Sigma wrote:
Junorz wrote:
What would Pacquiao gain in fighting Maidana? If they do that, Pacquiao is either stvpid or absolutely greedy. If he's going to risk something, go for whatever will bring him more prestige and money. Thurman or Mayweather, if not retire. No sense of going after Porter, Spence or Crawford. Those are fights he shouldn't be taking at this stage because it's more dangerous for his health. Thurman, considering his style suited for him and bad performance last time, is the best option out there because he stands to win a legit WBA title.


Of course, PacQ only care for less risk more money fight now. You idjot.


You consider Maidana less risk? He almost beat the sh!t out of Floyd and handed Broner his worst beating. Go fap some more.


Yes! The guy almost forgotten how to throw uppercuts and straights, besides he got cardio issue now. That is why I've said Al Haymon should take the opportunity. You dumbo.

Author:  Junorz [ Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Maidana to end five-year retirement

Junorz wrote:
Seven Sigma wrote:
Junorz wrote:
What would Pacquiao gain in fighting Maidana? If they do that, Pacquiao is either stvpid or absolutely greedy. If he's going to risk something, go for whatever will bring him more prestige and money. Thurman or Mayweather, if not retire. No sense of going after Porter, Spence or Crawford. Those are fights he shouldn't be taking at this stage because it's more dangerous for his health. Thurman, considering his style suited for him and bad performance last time, is the best option out there because he stands to win a legit WBA title.


Of course, PacQ only care for less risk more money fight now. You idjot.


You consider Maidana less risk? He almost beat the sh!t out of Floyd and handed Broner his worst beating. Go fap some more.

Seven Sigma wrote:
Yes! The guy almost forgotten how to throw uppercuts and straights, besides he got cardio issue now. That is why I've said Al Haymon should take the opportunity. You dumbo.


And what would Pacquiao gain for taking that opportunity? You want me to rip your butt a new azzh0le?

Author:  Seven Sigma [ Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Maidana to end five-year retirement

Manny is fighting for money! Not for the country, BS. You're so stupid.

Do you get now?

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/