Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:26 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:18 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:19 am
Posts: 22998
Anthony Crolla says he wants to produce one of the ‘biggest upsets of all time’ when he challenges pound-for-pound superstar Vasyl Lomachenko for his WBA and WBO Lightweight World titles at the Staples Centre, Los Angeles on Friday 12 April. …

click for more


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:04 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:57 pm
Posts: 1715
No way!
I guess it is not even competitive at all lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:44 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:47 am
Posts: 1900
Location: Rockberg, Floraville
Corolla a patsy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:47 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:59 am
Posts: 20288
I'm shocked......that Loma didn't knocked him out in three.

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:58 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:57 pm
Posts: 1715
Seven Sigma wrote:
No way!
I guess it is not even competitive at all lol


See, I told y'all. Never been wrong yet


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 12603
Location: SERN
Seven Sigma wrote:
Seven Sigma wrote:
No way!
I guess it is not even competitive at all lol


See, I told y'all. Never been wrong yet


Seven Sigma wrote:
Errol Spence was just telling y'all how confident he is in this fight. And this is more likely than less likely to happen. I'd see Spence stopping Mikey. This is gonna be Mikey's worst punishment he ever actually received, I tell ya. Spence KTFO Mikey ain't gonna be big news. Book it!

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:07 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:57 pm
Posts: 1715
Whatever form. A win is a win. Period.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:09 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 12603
Location: SERN
Seven Sigma wrote:
Whatever form. A win is a win. Period.


Seven Sigma wrote:
Errol Spence was just telling y'all how confident he is in this fight. And this is more likely than less likely to happen. I'd see Spence stopping Mikey. This is gonna be Mikey's worst punishment he ever actually received, I tell ya. Spence KTFO Mikey ain't gonna be big news. Book it!

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:11 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:57 pm
Posts: 1715
thedarkdragon11 wrote:
Seven Sigma wrote:
Whatever form. A win is a win. Period.


Seven Sigma wrote:
Errol Spence was just telling y'all how confident he is in this fight. And this is more likely than less likely to happen. I'd see Spence stopping Mikey. This is gonna be Mikey's worst punishment he ever actually received, I tell ya. Spence KTFO Mikey ain't gonna be big news. Book it!



:celebrate:

:celebrate:

:celebrate:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group