Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:20 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:10 am 
Heavyweight

Seven Sigma wrote:
Pls avoid trolling and stay on the topic guys

Seven Sigma wrote:
Errol Spence was just telling y'all how confident he is in this fight. And this is more likely than less likely to happen. I'd see Spence stopping Mikey. This is gonna be Mikey's worst punishment he ever actually received, I tell ya. Spence KTFO Mikey ain't gonna be big news. Book it!

Who do you think will win between Loma and Mikey?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:24 am 
Light Heavyweight

If the fight will be signed, that's the time I'll give my predictions. Meantime, let us all wait and see

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:30 am 
Heavyweight

Pac has been through many battles that Loma ain't even a threat......who has Loma defeated that would be comparable to Pac at this era?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:41 am 
Light Heavyweight

JCOOL2329 wrote:
Pac has been through many battles that Loma ain't even a threat......who has Loma defeated that would be comparable to Pac at this era?

Russell Jr., Walters, Rigondeaux, Linares would get a run for their money against PacQ stylistically at 124-130lbs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 am 
Light Heavyweight

Prime Salido vs Pacq at 130lbs would've been a slam-bang affair. I'd think Salido has the upperhand cuz Pacq is very susceptible to dirty fighter, still remember Manny Pacq vs Agapito Sanchez?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:11 pm 
Heavyweight

Seven Sigma wrote:
Prime Salido vs Pacq at 130lbs would've been a slam-bang affair. I'd think Salido has the upperhand cuz Pacq is very susceptible to dirty fighter, still remember Manny Pacq vs Agapito Sanchez?

So it takes a dirty fighter to beat Pac? sure.....remember Horn?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:25 pm 
Light Heavyweight

JCOOL2329 wrote:
Seven Sigma wrote:

So it takes a dirty fighter to beat Pac? sure.....remember Horn?

Yiss, in a way. Somehow Pacq's also susceptible to a very good counter puncher and highly skillful boxer
Loma is both but got a lot of suave

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:48 pm 
Cruiserweight

The truth of the matter is that Loma ducked Pac. if you recall Pac was interested to fight Loma before at 140. Then Loma sang the tune he cant go higher than 135lbs anymore. You have a short memory dude. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:36 pm 
Cruiserweight

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
Is this topic even thread worthy?

Even an unhealthy Loma can murder every old and washed-up boxers near his division (126-147) including Pacquiao...

Recycle Bin thread...

Illogical alibi i should say!! Considering unhealthy loma can ko like old man pacquiao, then why he avoid an easy ko win and a million dollar earnings from an old washup pacman?? What r u doing in boxing, russian ? Just to boast how great boxer u r??! Is that it??!! Forget huge $$$$$$$ benefit? Hahahaha!! That is one hellish nonsense escape from dangerous wash up old pacman!! Not funny tho'!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:52 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Navy Blue wrote:
thedarkdragon11 wrote:

Even an unhealthy Loma can murder every old and washed-up boxers near his division (126-147) including Pacquiao...

Recycle Bin thread...

Illogical alibi i should say!! Considering unhealthy loma can ko like old man pacquiao, then why he avoid an easy ko win and a million dollar earnings from an old washup pacman?? What r u doing in boxing, russian ? Just to boast how great boxer u r??! Is that it??!! Forget huge $$$$$$$ benefit? Hahahaha!! That is one hellish nonsense escape from dangerous wash up old pacman!! Not funny tho'!!

FACT Check:
The fight could've made at 135lbs but PacQ said he couldn't get down as low as 140lbs, so that was a clear duck. Pacq just quacked like a bad duck.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 pm 
Cruiserweight

Did i read it right? Even unhealthy loma can ko pac even up to 147lbs? Ok, anyway it is different news/story actually i've heard, that pac willing to go down at 135lbs to let both ends meet? Maybe my ear heard contrary version.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:37 pm 
Heavyweight

Seven Sigma wrote:

Exactly what AXF and Horn did for a decision win... "Legally" "dirty" tactics + Homecourt advantage...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:40 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Navy Blue wrote:
Did i read it right? Even unhealthy loma can ko pac even up to 147lbs? Ok, anyway it is different news/story actually i've heard, that pac willing to go down at 135lbs to let both ends meet? Maybe my ear heard contrary version.

I mostly agree with what you said, Loma can ko pac even up to 147lbs, except that you believed that Pacq could still go down at 135lbs? That was convincingly a joke.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:43 pm 
Heavyweight

Navy Blue wrote:
thedarkdragon11 wrote:

Recycle Bin thread...

Problem is, Loma isn't willing to go beyond 135 and Pacquiao won't return below 140... Replace Pacquiao with Crawford (because that's easier to make: both TR), still possible? No...

I forgot to clarify, that's assuming unhealthy Loma and an old washed-up boxer will fight at 135 (Loma's territory)...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:04 pm 
Light Heavyweight

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
Seven Sigma wrote:

Exactly what AXF and Horn did for a decision win... "Legally" "dirty" tactics + Homecourt advantage...

TBE Floyd is a clean fighter. He won fair and square against Pacq. He easily boxed his ears off

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next