Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:10 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:49 pm 
Heavyweight

LAS VEGAS – It was wild. Wildly chaotic. Wildly sloppy. It careened from reckless to dangerous, from crazy to classic. Wildly wonderful. In the end, the wild victory belonged to Tyson Fury, who scored a knockdown in the third round, …

click for more

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:47 pm 
Welterweight

Wilder the biggest puncher of all time and also brave, but a sore loser. I used to be a fan but hs attitude towards Fury
At the end of the fight was not honorable. Its one thing your fan base spout excuses but when the fighters themselves
Buy into it is another thing. Remember this was the same guy who fought Zelenoff a mam half his size and also not a pro fighter. A Bully getting bullied in my opinion. Fury an ATG like our very own Pacman.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:03 am 

Humble wrote:
Wilder the biggest puncher of all time and also brave, but a sore loser. I used to be a fan but hs attitude towards Fury
At the end of the fight was not honorable. Its one thing your fan base spout excuses but when the fighters themselves
Buy into it is another thing. Remember this was the same guy who fought Zelenoff a mam half his size and also not a pro fighter. A Bully getting bullied in my opinion. Fury an ATG like our very own Pacman.

Fury was the absorber. He absorbed those power shots and rose every time.

These 2 giants lacks the technical skills of legendary heavyweights but they are big. Wilder can dish it, fury can absorb it.

In my mind, I'll have Riddick Bowe knocking out these 2.

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:47 am 
Welterweight

miron_lang wrote:
Humble wrote:

Fury was the absorber. He absorbed those power shots and rose every time.

These 2 giants lacks the technical skills of legendary heavyweights but they are big. Wilder can dish it, fury can absorb it.

In my mind, I'll have Riddick Bowe knocking out these 2.

No disrespect Pareng Miron(kamusta na pre?)
Fury is a unique heavyweight, he is pretty much a superheavyweight.
For his size he has speed, damn good cardio, chin, power and definitely the ring IQ.
Outside of The Great Muhammad Ali, Fury is a force of Nature.
Wilder would have flattened the other big punchers of all time too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:42 am 

ok naman pre. hehe

yeah sorry i agree special si Fury..

pero kumpara sa ibang heavyweights medyo me kulang sa technique at mas mabagal... yung nga lang malaki talaga at matibay...

I would pick Lennox Lewis/Riddick Bowe over him though...
pero sempre di naman natin malalaman hehe speculation lang...

medyo malayo pa sa ATG si Fury IMO..

Old Wladimir + Wilder 2x...

hindi pa papasa yan sa resume nila

Lennox/Evander/Bowe/Holmes/

nasa Wladimir level lang IMO...... One of the best of his time.... I pick many other great heavyweights to beat him

like Holmes/Foreman

I could be wrong of course.

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:54 am 
Cruiserweight

Mukhang ubus na ata mga american boxer sa HW, mga brit na at taga ibang europe ang nagdodominate sa HW :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:24 am 
Welterweight

miron_lang wrote:
ok naman pre. hehe

yeah sorry i agree special si Fury..

pero kumpara sa ibang heavyweights medyo me kulang sa technique at mas mabagal... yung nga lang malaki talaga at matibay...

I would pick Lennox Lewis/Riddick Bowe over him though...
pero sempre di naman natin malalaman hehe speculation lang...

medyo malayo pa sa ATG si Fury IMO..

Old Wladimir + Wilder 2x...

hindi pa papasa yan sa resume nila

Lennox/Evander/Bowe/Holmes/

nasa Wladimir level lang IMO...... One of the best of his time.... I pick many other great heavyweights to beat him

like Holmes/Foreman

I could be wrong of course.

I agree, well rounded at malalim ang heavyweight line up nung pnahon ni Bowe Holyfield Lewis and Tyson.
Para sa akin , pagka na unify na ni Fury heavyweight division dapat retire na sya. No need to hangout too long. Kasi yung greatness level and love of Fan base weather weather lang naman yan eh. Karamihan ng ITIM na fanbase never na papabor na ang ATG's ay Pinoy o Puti in my opinion. Parang BLM yan dito sa Amerika laging may rason kung bakit sila
Natatalo o nagkakamali(sorry kung nahaluan na ng politika dito sa Amerika pre).
Yung LDBC and PBC powerful force dito sa Amerika, buti na lang si Fury and Canelo di nag papabully sa
Mga yan.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:30 am 
Welterweight

If Wilder hangs on, palagay ko mag dodomina yan basta hwag lang nya patusin si Fury.
Para sa akin yung Right straight ni Wilder ang pinakamlakas na suntok sa historya ng boxing o MMA.
Ibang klase one punch power nya kahit ikumpara sa Mike Tyson.
Si Joshua o Usyk isang kanan lang yan kay Wilder lagapak yang mga yan for sure.
Ika nga isang segundo lang kailangan ni Wilder para manalo, yung iba have to have the perfect fight to qin against him
Kung ako kay Wilder, Si Joshua isonud nya, tapos si Andy Ruiz and Joseph Parker and you never know baka sa 4th time maka tsamba sya kay Fury, lol.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:30 pm 

IMO :

The level of heavyweights now lower compared to the 90's and beyond ... They're big but less technical and little slow like Vitali/Wlad/Wilder/Fury/Joshua...

Prime MIke Tyson would demolish them I think.

-- Politics is welcome here bro..

what is LDBC and PBC ?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:33 pm 
Welterweight

miron_lang wrote:
IMO :

The level of heavyweights now lower compared to the 90's and beyond ... They're big but less technical and little slow like Vitali/Wlad/Wilder/Fury/Joshua...

Prime MIke Tyson would demolish them I think.

-- Politics is welcome here bro..

what is LDBC and PBC ?

Lions Den boxing community bro, group of youtubers that are very biased and usually very racially motivated towards black fighters to the point of being irrational. Most of them are fighters from Premier Boxing Championships under Al Haymon.
Now Wilder maybe asking for a 4th fight vs Fury. I hope Fury says no for me Fury beat thus guy 3 times already, baka Maka Marquez pa ito, lol.
On the Political side, BLM is Black Lives Matter its a Marxist group here in America which pushes communist agendas under the guise of social justice and equality. FYI bro dito sa CA willing magbayad ang local leaders sa mga Gangbangers at Meth heads para lang di mamaril ng kapwa tao o magdroga. Walang sense of accountability bro. Lagi nilang sinisisi mga puti sa kahirapan nila. FYI ang mga umaatake sa mga asians particularly sa mga Pinoy sa Amerika di mga puti kundi itim bro, di ko naman nilalahat pero 90% of attacks on asians here in the ststes itim ang may gawa.
I know the stats, pulis sa NY pamangkin ko.
Sadly CNN and mass media shown sa atin ay Democrats and liberal, mga pro China and against Judeo Christian Values.
Read about GEORGE SOROS bro you will understand.
Go to Prager U, Candace Owens, Officer Tatum, Ben Shapiro, Dinesh D Souza.
So you understand what Im saying. Dont believe about the Conservatives or Republicans supporting the KKK, demicarsts galing yan. Si Joe Biden yung mentor nya KKK.
Be careful sa leaders na Pro China.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:54 pm 
Welterweight

To add Pareng Miron its really sad here right now sa Bay Area CA. Yung BLM pinopromote sa eskwela as a parent di ako makapagreklamo kasi baka pag initan yung daughter ko. Yung anak ko nasa California Gifted Child program kaya tahimik na lang ako. Ang daming Walgreens (Pharmacy) na ang nag sara dito kasi ang daming shoplifting and attacks na nagyayari pero walang magawa owners kasi if stolen under $950.00 di nila pwedeng kasuhan and yung pulis takot hulihin yung kriminal kasi kung itim sasabihin racism.
Kaya ako pinuno ko ng security camera apartment namin just in case. Medyo tumataas na rin crime rate dito. Kumuha narin ako ng self defense insurance.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:30 pm 

aware ako sa BLM pre. parang attack dog ng MARXIST group yan na currently destroying the USA from within.

Biden is their puppet.

mas ok cgro pre move ka sa Texas if the situation allows it. Its only going to get worse pre.

Ingat ka dyan pre. baka nga mapag initan the earlier makalipat ka the better.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:32 pm 

Humble wrote:
Read about GEORGE SOROS bro you will understand.
Go to Prager U, Candace Owens, Officer Tatum, Ben Shapiro, Dinesh D Souza.
So you understand what Im saying. Dont believe about the Conservatives or Republicans supporting the KKK, demicarsts galing yan. Si Joe Biden yung mentor nya KKK.
Be careful sa leaders na Pro China.

Ayus pre, buti naman nakikita mo tong mga to...

Totoo lahat yang sinabi mo pre at ikaw pa mismo naka experience dyan.... Mga zombies kasi mga nasa kabila. talagang under control sila ni taning.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:21 pm 
Welterweight

miron_lang wrote:
aware ako sa BLM pre. parang attack dog ng MARXIST group yan na currently destroying the USA from within.

Biden is their puppet.

mas ok cgro pre move ka sa Texas if the situation allows it. Its only going to get worse pre.

Ingat ka dyan pre. baka nga mapag initan the earlier makalipat ka the better.

Spot on pre. Nung nasa Army pa ako ayos buhay ko sa Lawton Ft Sill Oklahoma, lumipat lang kami sa Wesshington state nung lumabas na akong army then nung naging PTA na ako lumipat kaming bay area. Hiwalay na kami ng ex wife ko pre. In 7 yrs pag nasa college na anak namin lilipat talaga ako ng Texas bro.
Cge bro isiniwalat ko na buhay ko, lol hahaha.
Ingats parati.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:23 pm 

Humble wrote:

Spot on pre. Nung nasa Army pa ako ayos buhay ko sa Lawton Ft Sill Oklahoma, lumipat lang kami sa Wesshington state nung lumabas na akong army then nung naging PTA na ako lumipat kaming bay area. Hiwalay na kami ng ex wife ko pre. In 7 yrs pag nasa college na anak namin lilipat talaga ako ng Texas bro.
Cge bro isiniwalat ko na buhay ko, lol hahaha.
Ingats parati.

hahaha cge pre ayus naka plano na pala.

Ingat lagi.