Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:09 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:59 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:52 am
Posts: 182
Location: manila
GOLDEN BOY MAKE-BELIEVE BOXING
PROMOTIONS, INC.


PRESENTS

THE WORLD AWAITS
(THE SEQUEL)

Image

MAIN ACTORS: OSCAR "GOLDEN BOY" DELA HOYA
and PRETTY BOY FLOYD MAYWEATHER

ALL PUPPETS SET: REFEREE/JUDGES/COMMENTATORS/OTHERS--

HOW THE FIGHT WOULD GO ON ACCORDING TO DE LA HOYA'S
'MONEY-MAKING' LONG RUN PLAN IN COORDINATION W/ PBF BASED ON A SECRET "HELLO GARCI'S" DEAL:

WHAT TO HAPPEN TARGET NET INCOME
FIRST FIGHT: SPLIT DECISION FOR PBF 40-50$M
(MAY 2007)

REMATCH UNANIMOUS DEC. FOR DLH 60-70$M
(OCT 2007)


RUBBER MATCH CONTROVERSIAL DRAW 70-80$M
(MARCH 2008)

FINAL 4TH MATCH KNOCK OUT FOR PBF 80-90$M


TARGET TOTAL NET INCOME: 200-400$M



OSCAR AWARDS: "BEST DIRECTOR" - OSCAR DE LA HOYA
"BEST ACTOR" - "PRETTY BOY FLOYD" MAYWEATHER

OTHER SPECIAL AWARDS:
*HIGHEST MAKE-BELIEVE BOXING NET INCOME
*GREATEST BOXING PUPPETRY OF ALL TIME
* BEST PUPPETEER: OSCAR DE LA HOYA



WARNING:

TRUE BOXING AS A REAL SPORTS WILL SOON BECOME AN EXTINCTION...(LIKE A WILDLIFE)
THEY ARE NOW TRANSFORMED BY GREEDY PROMOTERS INTO FAKE SPORTS!


[size=24]BEWARE!!! [/size]

DO SOMETHING HOW WE CAN SAVE THE TRUE BOXING!!!


PEACE BROTHERS!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:03 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:52 am
Posts: 182
Location: manila
IT IS AN INTENTION OF HEREIN AUTHOR THAT WE INNOCENT BOXING FANS MUST BE AWARE--- TO SAVE OUR MONEY AND TIME WITH THOSE FAKE BOXING EVENTS!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:05 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:32 pm
Posts: 387
mmm. that could be a probability..

:smoke:

:smoke:

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:10 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:47 am
Posts: 8304
Location: nevermind
...hmmmm, that maybe true,..anyway, i'll reserve my comment until their first(?) fight is over...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:13 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:55 pm
Posts: 450
Location: manila
Image



OLD BOXING TIMES
MOST OF THEM WERE FOR REAL FIGHT???

ALI, MARCIANO, LEONARD,
DURAN,
FRAZIER, TYSON,
WHERE ARE THEY??












THESE DAYS SHALL BE GONE..
BUT HE WHO CLINGS WITH HIM
WILL LAST..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:17 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:55 am
Posts: 3746
i would still watch the fight, just like i watch movies
though i know from the very start that they were
scripted.

in boxing, you don't realize until it's over.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:17 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:30 pm
Posts: 145
jilforv wrote:
GOLDEN BOY MAKE-BELIEVE BOXING
PROMOTIONS, INC.


PRESENTS

THE WORLD AWAITS
(THE SEQUEL)

Image

MAIN ACTORS: OSCAR "GOLDEN BOY" DELA HOYA
and PRETTY BOY FLOYD MAYWEATHER

ALL PUPPETS SET: REFEREE/JUDGES/COMMENTATORS/OTHERS--

HOW THE FIGHT WOULD GO ON ACCORDING TO DE LA HOYA'S
'MONEY-MAKING' LONG RUN PLAN IN COORDINATION W/ PBF BASED ON A SECRET "HELLO GARCI'S" DEAL:

WHAT TO HAPPEN TARGET NET INCOME
FIRST FIGHT: SPLIT DECISION FOR PBF 40-50$M
(MAY 2007)

REMATCH UNANIMOUS DEC. FOR DLH 60-70$M
(OCT 2007)


RUBBER MATCH CONTROVERSIAL DRAW 70-80$M
(MARCH 2008)

FINAL 4TH MATCH KNOCK OUT FOR PBF 80-90$M


TARGET TOTAL NET INCOME: 200-400$M



OSCAR AWARDS: "BEST DIRECTOR" - OSCAR DE LA HOYA
"BEST ACTOR" - "PRETTY BOY FLOYD" MAYWEATHER

OTHER SPECIAL AWARDS:
*HIGHEST MAKE-BELIEVE BOXING NET INCOME
*GREATEST BOXING PUPPETRY OF ALL TIME
* BEST PUPPETEER: OSCAR DE LA HOYA



WARNING:

TRUE BOXING AS A REAL SPORTS WILL SOON BECOME AN EXTINCTION...(LIKE A WILDLIFE)
THEY ARE NOW TRANSFORMED BY GREEDY PROMOTERS INTO FAKE SPORTS!


[size=24]BEWARE!!! [/size]

DO SOMETHING HOW WE CAN SAVE THE TRUE BOXING!!!


PEACE BROTHERS!!!







mmmm... am contemplating how'd you come to this???
why???


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:21 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 251
he may have a point though! I just cant believe the fight of ODLH and Bernard HOpkins is not scripted! man, ODLH, Did WELL in the early rounds by outjabbing and out hustling the obviously BIGGER and STRONGER MIDDLEWEIGHT KINGPIN (at least at that time anyway) in the 1st half of the fight... (of course, ODLH does not want to look that bad in his first middleweight fight!) but ODLH went down with a SINGLE BODYSHOT! and he was never able to recover!!!!!!!!! MEN, that's BU#%$HIT!!!!!

He knows, he will always have an excuse that he is too small to be a middleweight but "he still gave it a helluva fight!" GOOD SCRIPT!

and the BODY SHOT to end the fight! WOW! NICE ending ----- NO MARKS ON HIS PRETTY FACE, and he can easily act to be grimacing in pain! (Mahirap nga nmn kung sa muka pa kunyari ang KO nila, baka masobrahan sa acting si Hopkins, mejo mapalakas!)

After 3 mos. BH is already a fighter for GBP and a partner at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WOW!!! kaya lakas ng kapit e, look at how they robbed forbes against his nephew... tsk tsk tsk!!!! Go to hell GBP! mgbabayad din kayo, lahat mamatay at di nyo madadala pera nyo sa kabilang buhay! pipila pa din kayo like us and all the ordinary people who cant do anything about the world's injustices but to write on forums like this... hehe! :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:24 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:32 pm
Posts: 387
eric barriles wrote:
he may have a point though! I just cant believe the fight of ODLH and Bernard HOpkins is not scripted! man, ODLH, Did WELL in the early rounds by outjabbing and out hustling the obviously BIGGER and STRONGER MIDDLEWEIGHT KINGPIN (at least at that time anyway) in the 1st half of the fight... (of course, ODLH does not want to look that bad in his first middleweight fight!) but ODLH went down with a SINGLE BODYSHOT! and he was never able to recover!!!!!!!!! MEN, that's BU#%$HIT!!!!!

He knows, he will always have an excuse that he is too small to be a middleweight but "he still gave it a helluva fight!" GOOD SCRIPT!

and the BODY SHOT to end the fight! WOW! NICE ending ----- NO MARKS ON HIS PRETTY FACE, and he can easily act to be grimacing in pain! (Mahirap nga nmn kung sa muka pa kunyari ang KO nila, baka masobrahan sa acting si Hopkins, mejo mapalakas!)

After 3 mos. BH is already a fighter for GBP and a partner at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WOW!!! kaya lakas ng kapit e, look at how they robbed forbes against his nephew... tsk tsk tsk!!!! Go to hell GBP! mgbabayad din kayo, lahat mamatay at di nyo madadala pera nyo sa kabilang buhay! pipila pa din kayo like us and all the ordinary people who cant do anything about the world's injustices but to write on forums like this... hehe! :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol:



great shot! you have hit the nail bro...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:24 pm
Posts: 15802
Location: in your dreams
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Image

EBRIBADY HAPI !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:26 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:32 pm
Posts: 387
:smoke: are they really fooling us?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:26 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 11091
WRoNg Forum :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:29 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:55 pm
Posts: 450
Location: manila
art babao wrote:
Image



OLD BOXING TIMES
MOST OF THEM WERE FOR REAL FIGHT???

ALI, MARCIANO, LEONARD,
DURAN,
FRAZIER, TYSON,
WHERE ARE THEY??



IS BOXING NOW
EVOLVE INTO
A MODERN
ACTION
MOVIE?












THESE DAYS SHALL BE GONE..
BUT HE WHO CLINGS WITH HIM
WILL LAST..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:30 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:20 pm
Posts: 766
Location: Sta. Ana, Cagayan
we never know what's in their minds! but i recall mayweather saying on one of his interviews that this will be his last fight.


Last edited by mcgyver on Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:31 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:30 pm
Posts: 145
mmm... i'm contemplating
how these things come
into view? why?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 76 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group