Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:26 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: DeJA Vu, anyone?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:00 am 
Welterweight

Hey guys, I have a gut-feeling that history will repeat itself on May 5, 2007 (May 6, Philippine time) that Prettyboy will get KTFO in hands of Goldenboy. Just like coloradito, who was once undefeated, but get KOed by MANNY. Come May 6, prettyboy, who is undefeated FOR NOW, will get KOed by GOLDENBOY.

Deja Vu? What do you think guys...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:41 am 
Middleweight

I agree with your prediction of Oscar knocking out Pretty Boy, but I have to say you're analogy is utterly ridiculous. Mayweather is definitely no Solis. Solis was only undefeated because he hasn't fought anyone except for Soto (which he would have lost if not for a headbutt). Deja vu? More like deja poo. :lol: :peace:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:39 am 
Heavyweight

I hope so. And if that happens, then Freddie Roach's whole body nude massage and swimming in the nude is effective. :wink:

Post subject: Re: DeJA Vu, anyone?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:44 am 
Cruiserweight

Lou wrote:
Hey guys, I have a gut-feeling that history will repeat itself on May 5, 2007 (May 6, Philippine time) that Prettyboy will get KTFO in hands of Goldenboy. Just like coloradito, who was once undefeated, but get KOed by MANNY. Come May 6, prettyboy, who is undefeated FOR NOW, will get KOed by GOLDENBOY.

Deja Vu? What do you think guys...

You are funny....comparing Mayweather with Solis?
You are lucky.....for I did reply in this thread....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:56 am 
Bantamweight

Fuccck u, u gook basstards u are all cowards, panny is the only exception, u stinkin yella gooks,
u gooks are fuckin *****, with small cocks, u fuckkin charlie chan nip ******, and your ching chang chong.
MAY ALL GOOK S DIE A VIOLENT DEATH U DELUDED PANNY COOCK SUCKERS, PINOYS ARE LOSER GOOKS AND INFERIOR TO THE RST OF THE WORLD>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:19 am 
Heavyweight

Return of the slant-eye wrote:
Fuccck u, u gook basstards u are all cowards, panny is the only exception, u stinkin yella gooks,
u gooks are fuckin *****, with small cocks, u fuckkin charlie chan nip ******, and your ching chang chong.
MAY ALL GOOK S DIE A VIOLENT DEATH U DELUDED PANNY COOCK SUCKERS, PINOYS ARE LOSER GOOKS AND INFERIOR TO THE RST OF THE WORLD>

its time to ban this guy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:44 am 
Featherweight

I don't see any connection...
...Stupid thread this is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:15 am 
Light Heavyweight

TheDesertFox wrote:
I don't see any connection...
...Stupid thread this is.

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:18 am 
Lightweight

DocBox wrote:
I agree with your prediction of Oscar knocking out Pretty Boy, but I have to say you're analogy is utterly ridiculous. Mayweather is definitely no Solis. Solis was only undefeated because he hasn't fought anyone except for Soto (which he would have lost if not for a headbutt). Deja vu? More like deja poo. :lol: :peace:

ows? who did Mayweather face that is in the top 10 pound for pount? Castillo and Corrales aren't even in the top 20.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:19 am 
Featherweight

This is a dumb post. Comparing Mayweather to Solis...:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:23 am 
Cruiserweight

3 days pa lang, tigok kaagad? :lol::lol::lol:

trans. Cho Seung-Hui is that you????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:30 am 
Middleweight

Not sure what you are trying to say in your post. Could you be a little more clear on how you feel next time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:37 am 
Heavyweight

MrBoxOffice wrote:

3 days pa lang, tigok kaagad? :lol::lol::lol:

trans. Cho Seung-Hui is that you????

:biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:41 am 
Heavyweight

optvpixelpusher wrote:
DocBox wrote:

ows? who did Mayweather face that is in the top 10 pound for pount? Castillo and Corrales aren't even in the top 20.

aren't even in top 20 this year .. but when he fought them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:53 am 
Middleweight

optvpixelpusher wrote:
DocBox wrote:

Are you actually defending this analogy? And what was Solis? Top 1000 pfp fighter? PBF has sublime boxing skills; that is unquestionable. I don't particularly like his hit and run style and hope Oscar gives him a beat down, but there is no way he should be ever compared with Solis.