Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:45 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:04 pm 
Middleweight

Skillz340 wrote:
optvpixelpusher wrote:
DocBox wrote:
I agree with your prediction of Oscar knocking out Pretty Boy, but I have to say you're analogy is utterly ridiculous. Mayweather is definitely no Solis. Solis was only undefeated because he hasn't fought anyone except for Soto (which he would have lost if not for a headbutt). Deja vu? More like deja poo. :lol: :peace:

ows? who did Mayweather face that is in the top 10 pound for pount? Castillo and Corrales aren't even in the top 20.

aren't even in top 20 this year .. but when he fought them?

According to boxrec.com Castillo is still in the top 20. I have no idea exactly how considering he's only fought once since his his last overweight problems, and it was a very close fight too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:10 pm 
Cruiserweight

I root for pretty boy at 10-2! :lol: I wonder if Oscar can hit a running Gayweather.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:26 pm 
Welterweight

DocBox wrote:
I agree with your prediction of Oscar knocking out Pretty Boy, but I have to say you're analogy is utterly ridiculous. Mayweather is definitely no Solis. Solis was only undefeated because he hasn't fought anyone except for Soto (which he would have lost if not for a headbutt). Deja vu? More like deja poo. :lol: :peace:

TUMPAK! Anyway whose SOTO???? Humberto SOTO????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:42 pm 
Heavyweight

Can you mention names that Pretty Boy has ever KOed out? He is not that type Dude. He is more of the running around the ring type of a boxer for fear to be KTF out! :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:51 pm 
Welterweight

Samanea Saman wrote:
Can you mention names that Pretty Boy has ever KOed out? He is not that type Dude. He is more of the running around the ring type of a boxer for fear to be KTF out! :lol: :lol:

Uhhh, Arturo Gatti, Sharmba Mitchell, Jesus Chavez, Diego Corrales, Angel Manfredy, Genaro Hernandez.. the list goes on. He may not be a knockout artist, but his champion knockout record is far from bad. Back in his proper weight classes Floyd had a very good offense to match his defense. Instead of being in reverse the entire time he would pounce like a cat. Pacquiao's bounce is actually somewhat silmiliar. Don't base his entire performance off of Baldomir. While it sickened me and made me lose respect for him, he has had a good career until then, and it's not over yet.

Post subject: Re: DeJA Vu, anyone?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:56 pm 

Lou wrote:
Hey guys, I have a gut-feeling that history will repeat itself on May 5, 2007 (May 6, Philippine time) that Prettyboy will get KTFO in hands of Goldenboy. Just like coloradito, who was once undefeated, but get KOed by MANNY. Come May 6, prettyboy, who is undefeated FOR NOW, will get KOed by GOLDENBOY.

Deja Vu? What do you think guys...

You've been a member here for 3 and a half years and you couldn't still
post in the right forum? You need a refresher bro, read the Forum rules again...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:59 pm 

Return of the slant-eye wrote:
Fuccck u, u gook basstards u are all cowards, panny is the only exception, u stinkin yella gooks,
u gooks are fuckin *****, with small cocks, u fuckkin charlie chan nip ******, and your ching chang chong.
MAY ALL GOOK S DIE A VIOLENT DEATH U DELUDED PANNY COOCK SUCKERS, PINOYS ARE LOSER GOOKS AND INFERIOR TO THE RST OF THE WORLD>

Vacation time... :headz:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:07 pm 
Heavyweight

Fuccck u, u gook basstards u are all cowards, panny is the only exception, u stinkin yella gooks,
u gooks are fuckin *****, with small cocks, u fuckkin charlie chan nip ******, and your ching chang chong.
MAY ALL GOOK S DIE A VIOLENT DEATH U DELUDED PANNY COOCK SUCKERS, PINOYS ARE LOSER GOOKS AND INFERIOR TO THE RST OF THE WORLD>

anong 'kala mo sa sarili mo!! You are the UGOK!!

trans:
:x :x

Last edited by be_still on Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

It's time to ban this DILLUSIONAL A******E. Maybe his brains are eaten by bed bugs. Rage without provocation is dangerous. It reminds me of the VTech Massacre.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:08 pm 
Light Heavyweight

observer wrote:

HAHA..nice one mod O. May Cho rest in hell.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:10 pm 
Cruiserweight

observer wrote:

Thanks mod for your prompt action. Serves him right

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:11 pm 
Heavyweight

rest in HELL, UGOK (este) CHO WANNABE!

:lol: :lol:

Post subject: Re: DeJA Vu, anyone?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:27 pm 
Cruiserweight

observer wrote:
Lou wrote:
Hey guys, I have a gut-feeling that history will repeat itself on May 5, 2007 (May 6, Philippine time) that Prettyboy will get KTFO in hands of Goldenboy. Just like coloradito, who was once undefeated, but get KOed by MANNY. Come May 6, prettyboy, who is undefeated FOR NOW, will get KOed by GOLDENBOY.

Deja Vu? What do you think guys...

You've been a member here for 3 and a half years and you couldn't still
post in the right forum? You need a refresher bro, read the Forum rules again...

Mod O,

you know this guy ever since?
i thought he just started 3 days ago.
that's why i was quick in saying he's 3 and out!

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!!Will Rogers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:29 pm 
Cruiserweight

Warzone wrote:

It's time to ban this DILLUSIONAL A******E. Maybe his brains are eaten by bed bugs. Rage without provocation is dangerous. It reminds me of the VTech Massacre.

bro,

change topic una...
where are you from baybay?

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut!!Will Rogers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:31 pm 
Heavyweight

observer wrote:

he did not realize that he is inferior to the rest of PACLAND.. :lol: