Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:31 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:50 pm 
Lightweight

When I decided to join Pacland in 2007 I thought that my knowledge in boxing will be enhanced. Lately however, I have noticed that threads and replies thereof related to boxing delved too much on trivial matters and worst, on gossips which are completely unrelated and irrelevant to boxing.

With these, I am requesting all Paclanders to be more intelligible and sensitive in their posts. Calling also the attention of the moderators on boxing topics to enforce the rules.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:53 pm 
Heavyweight

hala_bira wrote:
When I decided to join Pacland in 2007 I thought that my knowledge in boxing will be enhanced. Lately however, I have noticed that threads and replies thereof related to boxing delved too much on trivial matters and worst, on gossips which are completely unrelated and irrelevant to boxing.

With these, I am requesting all Paclanders to be more intelligible and sensitive in their posts. Calling also the attention of the moderators on boxing topics to enforce the rules.

If you cannot bear it anymore, better if you create your own site :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:56 pm 
Welterweight

I think pacland is about boxing and Manny Pacquiao... so as long as the topic involves either of the two, there should be no problem with it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:05 pm 
Heavyweight

imakaiw wrote:
hala_bira wrote:

or better, ask coach freddie to enhance your boxing knowledge.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:08 pm 
Lightweight

hala_bira wrote:

Pacland is what is it is.

I still like this place, I still visit regularly even if I don't post here very often.

If you're looking for a more well rounded boxing website, just google "boxing forum". I'm sure you'll find one that you'll like.

Last edited by pinoy pac fan on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 pm 
Light Heavyweight

kamatis.eater!!! wrote:
imakaiw wrote:
hala_bira wrote:

or better, ask coach freddie to enhance your boxing knowledge.

AGREE ! or go to wikipedia site and learn more about boxing!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:17 pm 
Cruiserweight

Enhance your knowledge?

wikipedia would be a better choice...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you shouldn't forget that this is a forum and the people here can say whatever they want to say as long as it does not violate any of the forum rules... we are not here to please you mr. ts... We're here to please ourselves... You're no VIP here you know... 8)

Last edited by Uchiha_Nivri on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:19 pm 
Middleweight

I cannot blame nor discredit the plight of the threadsetter simply because most of the posters with much higher caliber than some of the moderators, as perceived they are, have been banned. Fact is, misconstrued statements and subjectively offensive ones are personally upheld as grounds for termination/suspension of entry at Pacland forum. I cannot blame nor discredit the moderators, except for a few, as well all because they are empowered to regulate traffic here at forum fairly for some excusable judgment, nay, even to the point of indulging their disillusionment, disenchantment and disarticulation of their thoughts.

Painful but true.

Just my one cent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by testifyingpower on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:20 pm 
Heavyweight

hala_bira wrote:

as if you have contributed anything :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:25 pm 
Heavyweight

hala_bira wrote:

That's democracy bro. Remember that this is a public
forum, membership is free, and the only qualification
one needs to join is to have basic computer skills.

Just practice due diligence and be selective with the
threads you participate in.

hindi ekok

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:27 pm 
Welterweight

hala_bira wrote:

Subscribe ka Ring magazine. Gera dito sa Pacland kaya mahirap mag aral boxing dito...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:27 pm 
Welterweight

el critico wrote:
hala_bira wrote:

Nice one!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:29 pm 
Lightweight

el critico wrote:
hala_bira wrote:

I must admit though that EC is one of the more sensible contributors here in Pacland. Just seriously kidding. Peace!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:29 pm 
Heavyweight

el critico wrote:
hala_bira wrote:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Wala kang katulad, Manny... este El_critz pala... :lol:

trans: Idol... he he he...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:32 pm 
Heavyweight

hala_bira wrote:

we can be intelligent in posting and we can be also sensitive when agitated but still we are as one here in Pacland and we are all enjoying this site with boxing discussions and other topics that may interest members...

so let us enjoy and may you enhance your knowledge not only in boxing but other topics by being selective... :peace: