Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:56 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:35 pm 
Middleweight

hala_bira wrote:
When I decided to join Pacland in 2007 I thought that my knowledge in boxing will be enhanced. Lately however, I have noticed that threads and replies thereof related to boxing delved too much on trivial matters and worst, on gossips which are completely unrelated and irrelevant to boxing.

With these, I am requesting all Paclanders to be more intelligible and sensitive in their posts. Calling also the attention of the moderators on boxing topics to enforce the rules.

Who cares??? its fun anyway, Pacland is still much better and more lively than other threads.. It think PACLAND is boring if everyone is acting GENIUS and ****..lets make this site fun and open to all...more argument, more people interested, more fun. that's it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:43 pm 
Light Heavyweight

hala_bira wrote:
When I decided to join Pacland in 2007 I thought that my knowledge in boxing will be enhanced. Lately however, I have noticed that threads and replies thereof related to boxing delved too much on trivial matters and worst, on gossips which are completely unrelated and irrelevant to boxing.

With these, I am requesting all Paclanders to be more intelligible and sensitive in their posts. Calling also the attention of the moderators on boxing topics to enforce the rules.

=============================

Very good observation brother! This was one reason why I said one time that Pacland should have an IQ test before people can join hahahaha..j/k...it just shows you what type of people come in here...all types, just like food, there are junk foods and real, good for the body, food :-)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:47 pm 
Cruiserweight

Pacland is the land of Filipinos and everyone who love boxing.

Unfortunately, Pacland is an open forum with anyone who can read and write minor English or speak Tagalog can create a or respond to a thread according to their level of knowledge and exposure (or lack of it) and love or hate for Manny Pacquiao. It really depends on the individual's tastes. For my part, I hardly reply to posts, not because I think I am more knowledgeable about the sport than a 6th grader poster. I just choose and pick the better ones based on my palatable preference, whatever that preference is, it is subjective, it means I decide.

A poster maybe comfortable speaking and expressing in Tagalog, fine. Another one may dislike Tagalog posters altogether. On my part, what the hell. I express better in English or better yet in Cebuano. Mas nindot man gud paminaw'n. But the real draw for me in Pacland is boxing and Manny Pacquiao, and I hate to the 3rd power those who seek to destroy the two.

But hey this is a free forum, anyone is free to express their superior dumbness or intelligence.

But I admit, Pacland needs better, objective posts in order to attract and gain respect instead of ridicule.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:52 pm 
Heavyweight

this site does a really good job though, testing your patience. very beneficial to members, instead of talking about boxing, we test and improve our patience here.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:03 pm 
Lightweight

insoyuz72 wrote:
this site does a really good job though, testing your patience. very beneficial to members, instead of talking about boxing, we test and improve our patience here.

best place to be plastic :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:21 pm 
Strawweight

PACLAND will always be PACLAND.
For years, it has become the avenue for expressing our opinions and defending it, regardless of what others would comment.
It wont change just to please somebody's wish.

Also, it is still the No.1 pacfan website, contrary to what others say..
You can try to see other fan sites but you will always find yourself coming back here.. :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:26 pm 
Cruiserweight

el critico wrote:
hala_bira wrote:

as if you have contributed anything :biglaugh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:28 pm 
Welterweight

hala_bira wrote:

Because 2008 starts the evolution of nuthuggers :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:44 pm 
There are good side and bad side of Pacland. The only thing the bad side to me is shameful to the Filipino people in general. I hope we have to be careful on our comments because the whole world is watching us.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:47 pm 
Heavyweight

insoyuz72 wrote:

agree with you bro... :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:00 pm 
Bantamweight

hala_bira wrote:

You joined in too late. People here are tired of talking about too much boxing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:06 pm 
Light Heavyweight

just follow what your heart dictates. :D

CATCHY IT AINT ???

Our universe is one of the Billion universes out there.......

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm 
Heavyweight

Nabira si hala_bira LOL :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Tambays make the world go 'round :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:26 pm 
Cruiserweight

hala_bira wrote:

Pacland is invaded, swarmed with viruses... one known fatal virus is "el crits". :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:32 pm 
Middleweight

domoradz wrote:
I think pacland is about boxing and Manny Pacquiao... so as long as the topic involves either of the two, there should be no problem with it.

All boxers too that's why there is different topic to choose!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next