Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:18 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:37 pm 
Light Heavyweight

There is nothing wrong with PACLAND... Your to serious... Smile bro... Dont follow the foot steps of BENZ, KELLERMAN, MARLEY and LOIS who are serious and now crazy.... Before you know boxing........ You will need to enjoy the sports first and you need a boxing icon like PACMAN before you become a Boxing FAN... If you want to know more about boxing... Just enter any thread and ask questions irregardless to whatever topic or the thread is... Somebody will answer your questions..... like El_clits or Killer.da.kamatis .... they will give you a very informative, objective and subjective wrong answers...

Thats why we love them here in PACLAND

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 pm 
Cruiserweight

JP Cañete wrote:
There is nothing wrong with PACLAND... Your to serious... Smile bro... Dont follow the foot steps of BENZ, KELLERMAN, MARLEY and LOIS who are serious and now crazy.... Before you know boxing........ You will need to enjoy the sports first and you need a boxing icon like PACMAN before you become a Boxing FAN... If you want to know more about boxing... Just enter any thread and ask questions irregardless to whatever topic or the thread is... Somebody will answer your questions..... like El_clits or Killer.da.kamatis .... they will give you a very informative, objective and subjective wrong answers...

Thats why we love them here in PACLAND

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:46 pm 
Lightweight

el critico wrote:
hala_bira wrote:
When I decided to join Pacland in 2007 I thought that my knowledge in boxing will be enhanced. Lately however, I have noticed that threads and replies thereof related to boxing delved too much on trivial matters and worst, on gossips which are completely unrelated and irrelevant to boxing.

With these, I am requesting all Paclanders to be more intelligible and sensitive in their posts. Calling also the attention of the moderators on boxing topics to enforce the rules.

as if you have contributed anything :biglaugh:

nice one AIRHEAD ops what i mean EC :D
peace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:50 pm 
Welterweight

Go ahead, bring in more arguments. But just be sensible enough so as not to embarrass Filipinos in general. But if you want to embarrass yourself, then so be it! :? :? :?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:31 am 
Light Heavyweight

Bronxwarrior157 wrote:
hala_bira wrote:
When I decided to join Pacland in 2007 I thought that my knowledge in boxing will be enhanced. Lately however, I have noticed that threads and replies thereof related to boxing delved too much on trivial matters and worst, on gossips which are completely unrelated and irrelevant to boxing.

With these, I am requesting all Paclanders to be more intelligible and sensitive in their posts. Calling also the attention of the moderators on boxing topics to enforce the rules.

=============================

Very good observation brother! This was one reason why I said one time that Pacland should have an IQ test before people can join hahahaha..j/k...it just shows you what type of people come in here...all types, just like food, there are junk foods and real, good for the body, food :-)

ANO BA IQ MO BRO . YABANG MO AH, BAKA LABANAN KITA E BOKYA KA!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:02 am 
Welterweight

golden eye wrote:
domoradz wrote:
I think pacland is about boxing and Manny Pacquiao... so as long as the topic involves either of the two, there should be no problem with it.

All boxers too that's why there is different topic to choose!

about boxing includes all boxers... hehehe.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:07 am 
Middleweight

hala_bira wrote:

this site is not liable to anyone.
aside from boxing information, you should learn how to segregate. just choose whichever you think you'll learn, and disregard the rest.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:28 am 
Heavyweight

Internet forum
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site.[1] It is the modern equivalent of a traditional bulletin board, and a technological evolution of the dialup bulletin board system.[2][3] From a technological standpoint, forums[note 1] or boards are web applications managing user-generated content.[4][5]

People participating in an Internet forum can build bonds with each other and interest groups will easily form around a topic's discussion, subjects dealt with in or around sections in the forum.

so dont expect boxing knowledge here to be developed :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:34 pm 
Heavyweight

this is the watering hole for all kind of people,, just chill man, let them talk read it and enjoy! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:43 pm 
Welterweight

premonition! matatalo na si Manny :lol:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:52 pm 
Heavyweight

hala_bira wrote:
el critico wrote:
hala_bira wrote:

as if you have contributed anything :biglaugh:

I must admit though that EC is one of the more sensible contributors here in Pacland. Just seriously kidding. Peace!!!

without el critico, pacland will not be so entertaining as it is now. he is the thorn among the roses. this is pacland! everyone's opinion is welcome... :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:59 pm 
Middleweight

insoyuz72 wrote:

this site does a really good job though, testing your patience. very beneficial to members, instead of talking about boxing, we test and improve our patience here.

=============================================================

As well as improving our written communication skill bro. :lol:

And oh, this site provides the avenue where you can vent your frustrations and emotional garbage, where you cannot do in real world because it will gets you in trouble. :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:12 pm 
Welterweight

hala_bira wrote:

get used to it bro & move on.
this is pacland & anything goes here aside from boxing
that's why we have different forums.
as one poster said, your patience will be tested here.

remember:
"Gold is best tested by fire"

:D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:45 pm 
Light Heavyweight

[list=][/list]

what do you want? Segregation? this is a people's forum irregardless of color, religion, race, sex etc... you should even be grateful i'm sure you learned a lot from pacland... did elcrit annoy you? :lol:

“You all think I’m scared, I’m a coward? Well guess what? I’m a rich, scared coward. I’m a rich coward,”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:09 pm 
Flyweight

sinner_or_saint wrote:
hala_bira wrote:

bro r u really a member of the forum here in pacland?...coz ur acting otherwise..from the word "FORUM" meaning u wud expect different topics to be discussed as long as it does not violate the rules......

get used to it bro & move on.
this is pacland & anything goes here aside from boxing
that's why we have different forums.
as one poster said, your patience will be tested here.

remember:
"Gold is best tested by fire"

:D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next