Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:21 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: PB Forum Rules
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:11 am 
Featherweight

I've noticed that PB Forum Rules were not anymore imposed on those members who violated it, I won't name names but most of them don't care anymore, there's no more respect with their fellow members, using of extreme harsh blatant words, no more sensible posts that we can exchange views and opinions. Any suggestions on this matter?

Post subject: Re: PB Forum Rules
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:16 am 
Welterweight

HEADBUTT wrote:
I've noticed that PB Forum Rules were not anymore imposed on those members who violated it, I won't name names but most of them don't care anymore, there's no more respect with their fellow members, using of extreme harsh blatant words, no more sensible posts that we can exchange views and opinions. Any suggestions on this matter?

Respect are due to those who deserves it. I am not one of them! I am disrespectful in so many ways :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't care if I get banned today or tomorrow. Labyu! :lol:

Don't be bothered about this post. I just want to trash talk to some attention seekers here in PB.

I'm the #1 fan!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:22 am 
Light Heavyweight

go to a church, talk to your priest or your reverend, exchange pleasantries, good behavior, say kind words of wisdom and talk about deteriorating moral values of mankind...come back again here again and try to persuade us in being kind and respectful individuals in the middle of a barbaric port cause we might just like it.... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:29 am 
Light Heavyweight

and by the way TS, don't shout with your big bold letters, it is an inappropriate and a disturbing forum behavior in case you don't know... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:54 am 
Cruiserweight

They even call Pacquiao KUPAL. Then dont even try to think that Pac has family too, he has friends, kids... What if his kids read those harsh word against their father? MODS should impose the rules, hindi porket kumikita ang site ok lang babuyin mo kapwa mo pa pinoy. Umaksyon naman kau, masyado ng GARBAGE ang Pacland.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:36 am 
Featherweight

blackwater1 wrote:
and by the way TS, don't shout with your big bold letters, it is an inappropriate and a disturbing forum behavior in case you don't know... :biglaugh:

did you heard me shout? we're talking here about the rules and big bold letter is nowhere to be found on this PB Forum rules!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:40 am 
Light Heavyweight

HEADBUTT wrote:
blackwater1 wrote:

did you heard me shout? we're talking here about the rules and big bold letter is nowhere to be found on this PB Forum rules!

read forum rule no.7 azzhole and you will find what you are looking for regarding bold big letters....you are discussing forum rules then you are the first one disregarding it.... :biglaugh:

big bold letters are forum shouts, kasi noob ka pretending to know....o angal pa?----- :biglaugh:

Last edited by blackwater1 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:42 am 
Light Heavyweight

blackwater1 wrote:
go to a church, talk to your priest or your reverend, exchange pleasantries, good behavior, say kind words of wisdom and talk about deteriorating moral values of mankind...come back again here again and try to persuade us in being kind and respectful individuals in the middle of a barbaric port cause we might just like it.... :biglaugh:

Practice what you preach... :P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:44 am 
Light Heavyweight

gwaputaya wrote:
blackwater1 wrote:

Practice what you preach... :P

why?--- :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 am 
Featherweight

blackwater1 wrote:
HEADBUTT wrote:
blackwater1 wrote:

read forum rule no.7 azzhole and you will find what you are looking for regarding bold big letters....you are discussing forum rules then you are the first one disregarding it.... :biglaugh:

big bold letters are forum shouts, kasi noob ka pretending to know....o angal pa?----- :biglaugh:

For your info its not huge its only large! Now what?