Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:50 pm 
Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:
the facets of algieri's past performances including his last fight with provo just proves that he is one fighter to reckon with...his fighting style is truly one sight to behold cause there is so much learning curves to learn and to appreciate....he doesn't give in much to flares and to be a superficial a crowd pleaser but he gets the job done and that's the most important thing of all...his well intended shots land where it should land though it may seem lacking in volume and his corner men know precisely the game plan to follow and to make adjustments as needed....let us all see what can algieri bring to the table in November cause there's more to him than meets the eye...we might as well witness the dawning of a new era in combat sports and this will bring about positive and constructive changes that we all long for....with that my dear friends, i shall leave this thread with a heart full of good intentions so that we may all prosper and learn from all things of beauty and splendor, thank you......

I'm having goosebumps with this post. It's so unlike Itimtubig. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:54 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ARKAN wrote:
itimtubig wrote:
the facets of algieri's past performances including his last fight with provo just proves that he is one fighter to reckon with...his fighting style is truly one sight to behold cause there is so much learning curves to learn and to appreciate....he doesn't give in much to flares and to be a superficial a crowd pleaser but he gets the job done and that's the most important thing of all...his well intended shots land where it should land though it may seem lacking in volume and his corner men know precisely the game plan to follow and to make adjustments as needed....let us all see what can algieri bring to the table in November cause there's more to him than meets the eye...we might as well witness the dawning of a new era in combat sports and this will bring about positive and constructive changes that we all long for....with that my dear friends, i shall leave this thread with a heart full of good intentions so that we may all prosper and learn from all things of beauty and splendor, thank you......

sorry can't help it sometimes cause a MIT grad like me with masters sa Princeton really stand out above the rest though not intentional.....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:56 pm 
Light Heavyweight

i think, because of his height, chris is an awkward fighter
to me, he is nothing really special, but he can be dangerous
his jab is his weapon and let us hope freddie factored that into the training
every body say that chris is a thinking fighter, but for his sake, he must not over think every thing
if he thinks long enough, he might get clocked
this will be a long fight
it might be a boring fight too
with all the thinking chris will do
sana lang wag makalimutan ni chris na boxing ito at hindi kick boxing kasi baka ma frustrate masipa si manny :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:00 pm 
Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:
ARKAN wrote:
itimtubig wrote:

sorry can't help it sometimes cause a MIT grad like me with masters sa Princeton really stand out above the rest though not intentional.....

So there's more to Itimtubig than meets the eye so to speak. You're being stereotyped as just a witty and sarcastic agitator. You should be doing more of this, seriously.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:03 pm 
Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:
ARKAN wrote:
itimtubig wrote:

don't forget your famous signature..chozz :lol: so your from Sweden hah,hows the climate there?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:07 pm 
Light Heavyweight

@arkan....
i could and certainly would but being a MIT grad with masters sa isang ivy league school and currently finishing my phd sa europe is simply boring and a fun way to spend my boring days and nights with academics is to play and fvck other's mind however senseless and irritating, cause i really find it alluring and quite exciting to be watching other's emotions on how they handle irritation in an everyday situation....human reactions can simply be quite mind boggling and i really get the kick out of it....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:11 pm 
Heavyweight

:lol: :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:15 pm 
Light Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:

GOOD! Pacquiao won't be viewed as a cherry picker. He always accepts greater challenge.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:16 pm 
Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:
@arkan....
i could and certainly would but being a MIT grad with masters sa isang ivy league school and currently finishing my phd sa europe is simply boring and a fun way to spend my boring days and nights with academics is to play and fvck other's mind however senseless and irritating, cause i really find it alluring and quite exciting to be watching other's emotions on how they handle irritation in an everyday situation....human reactions can simply be quite mind boggling and i really get the kick out of it....

Yup, you're very good at it. Too bad for the resident Pactards here. If you're on their side, you could give Te Tumbo of Eastsideboxing a run for his money.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:17 pm 
Light Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:
me and my pinoy friends here in sweden support algieri all the way, good luck to algieri.....

Akala ko taga smokey mountain ka? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:17 pm 
Light Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:

So Manny is not a cherrypicker after all :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:19 pm 
Light Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:

huwaw timy is that u ?. :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:31 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ARKAN wrote:
itimtubig wrote:
@arkan....

Yup, you're very good at it. Too bad for the resident Pactards here. If you're on their side, you could give Te Tumbo of Eastsideboxing a run for his money.

i could certainly change my perspective but this site teaches us to be an individual....don't mistake me for being a bad person cause i am not....i just find that a well coordinated and collective anger or resentment towards a post or a poster a facet of human reaction worth looking and observing at cause it makes you learn how human reactions fail or become successful in one instant burst....the more one fail, the more I try to delve into their world to bring out more failures in the process and that's what make it more exciting in my part.....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:37 pm 
Light Heavyweight

ARKAN wrote:
itimtubig wrote:

Wow.. me too..I can't believe itimtubig knows how to do copy+paste. iba talaga ang girl power. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:37 pm 
Light Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:

Well written / said!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next