Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:33 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:49 pm 
Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:
@arkan....
i could and certainly would but being a MIT grad with masters sa isang ivy league school and currently finishing my phd sa europe is simply boring and a fun way to spend my boring days and nights with academics is to play and fvck other's mind however senseless and irritating, cause i really find it alluring and quite exciting to be watching other's emotions on how they handle irritation in an everyday situation....human reactions can simply be quite mind boggling and i really get the kick out of it....

i really can't understand what are you saying. Di ko maarok at masyadong malalim,lashing ka ba? :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:54 pm 
Light Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:
@arkan....
i could and certainly would but being a MIT grad with masters sa isang ivy league school and currently finishing my phd sa europe is simply boring and a fun way to spend my boring days and nights with academics is to play and fvck other's mind however senseless and irritating, cause i really find it alluring and quite exciting to be watching other's emotions on how they handle irritation in an everyday situation....human reactions can simply be quite mind boggling and i really get the kick out of it....

... being AN MIT grad...pano ka papasa sa entrance exam nyan. Sabagay, hindi naman masama mangarap

Last edited by NonExpert on Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:55 pm 
Middleweight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:01 pm 
Light Heavyweight

The only way algeri beats Pacman is by a lucky punch...

It's not impossible to happen..

Sabi nga ni Bob Ong

"Wag mong maliitin ang kakayahan mong tsumamba"..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:12 pm 
Heavyweight

goldunderfire wrote:
The only way algeri beats Pacman is by a lucky punch...

It's not impossible to happen..

Sabi nga ni Bob Ong

"Wag mong maliitin ang kakayahan mong tsumamba"..

true. ive seen crazy things hsppen in boxing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:48 am 
Middleweight

itimtubig wrote:
ARKAN wrote:
itimtubig wrote:
@arkan....

Yup, you're very good at it. Too bad for the resident Pactards here. If you're on their side, you could give Te Tumbo of Eastsideboxing a run for his money.

i could certainly change my perspective but this site teaches us to be an individual....don't mistake me for being a bad person cause i am not....i just find that a well coordinated and collective anger or resentment towards a post or a poster a facet of human reaction worth looking and observing at cause it makes you learn how human reactions fail or become successful in one instant burst....the more one fail, the more I try to delve into their world to bring out more failures in the process and that's what make it more exciting in my part.....

weh, di nga! i never thought you are that eloquent too... hmmm, just like baroksi :lol: :lol: :lol: bakla ka nga! :lol: :lol: :lol:
baroksi uses the word bitch a lot and is eloquent and this are sure signs of being a gay. same as baroksi you are eloquent too but unlike baroksi who uses the word bitch, you use the word chozz which is synonymous to bitch... :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:56 am 
Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:
@arkan....

Lies... Fact...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:58 am 
Light Heavyweight

CPK-MB wrote:
Pacquiao must train hard for this fight and prepare for the worst!
I have a feeeling that Algerie will a copy a page from JM Marquez
whom Pacquiao has never figured out!

The only riddle left on JMM for Pacquiao to crack is how did he get the bulky body so fast with much power and effectiveness of a young fighter. Style wise, JMm got a broken nose.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:58 am 
Light Heavyweight

CPK-MB wrote:
Pacquiao must train hard for this fight and prepare for the worst!
I have a feeeling that Algerie will a copy a page from JM Marquez
whom Pacquiao has never figured out!

The only riddle left on JMM for Pacquiao to crack is how did he get the bulky body so fast with much power and effectiveness of a young fighter. Style wise, JMm got a broken nose.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:18 am 
Lightweight

CPK-MB wrote:
1. It would be a very big mistake for Manny Pacquiao and his team to underestimate Chris Algerie.

2. First of all, Algerie has never tasted defeat as a fighter. While Manny Pacquiao first tasted defeat
when he was 11 W- 0 L against Torrecampo.

3. Algerie is a very smart and thinking fighter. He has been studying how JM Marquez move.
Come fight night, Algerie might turn to out become a taller and much younger version of Pacquiao's nemesis- JM Marquez!

4. It is also a big mistake for Freddie Roach to think that Pacquiao's sparring partners like Mike Jones and Postol are better than Chris Algerie. Because, unlike Algerie, those two fighters have never become world champions yet. And also, maybe Roach needs to be reminded about the old adage that "styles make fights"...!!!

1. Basa basa lang ng mga interviews kay Pacquiao.
Eto para ma enlighten ka
http://thaboxingvoice.com/roach-pacquaio-is-not-taking-algieri-lightly-were-training-very-hard-for-this-fight/34144

2. And so is Bradley.. At marami pa sa lighter weights n nakalaban ni Pacman.

3. And so is Bradley and Cotto. Also JMM eventhough nanalo siya sa IV. 1-2-1 siya kay Pacman.

4. Hindi Champion si Postol pero undefeated din at split decision lang siya sa pagkakapanalo niya kay RP, natalo parin siya sa isang judge.

“I never looked at the consequences of missing a big shot…
when you think about the consequences
you always think of a negative result.”
~Michael Jordan, Basketball

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:26 am 
Bantamweight

itimtubig wrote:
me and my pinoy friends here in sweden support algieri all the way, good luck to algieri.....

sorry sa OT, susme. apektado na ko sa ka epalan nitong taong to :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:45 am 
Light Heavyweight

delirium wrote:
itimtubig wrote:
me and my pinoy friends here in sweden support algieri all the way, good luck to algieri.....

sorry sa OT, susme. apektado na ko sa ka epalan nitong taong to :shock:

you already lost the game once you become irritated....why don't you try to get even? come on, it's fun...i assure you that you will enjoy it, promise.....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:22 am 
Light Heavyweight

I don't think Team Pacman underestimates Algeri.

But Algeri is not in Pacman's league. Plain and simple.

Algeri hasn't earn the right to be in the same ring with Manny.

This is just to hype the fight.

Just who did Algeri beat other than Provodnikov?

Provodnikov is not even considered as an elite fighter.

Algeri had a hard time dealing with Provo.

And from what Roach stated in one interview that Pacman is toying with Provodnikov.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:14 am 
Cruiserweight

CPK-MB wrote:
Chris Algerie is 20 W-0 L as a pro boxer
bu he was also
20 W- 0 L as professional kick boxer.
So, that means Algerie is actually 40 W- 0 L as a professional prize fighter!

Chris Algerie was an undefeated kick boxing world champion,
and now he is an undefeated world light welterweight champion.

[size=150]It would be a very big mistake for Manny Pacquiao and his team to underestimate Chris Algerie.
[/size]First of all, Algerie has never tasted defeat as a fighter. While Manny Pacquiao first tasted defeat
when he was 11 W- 0 L against Torrecampo.

Algerie is a very smart and thinking fighter. He has been studying how JM Marquez move.
Come fight night, Algerie might turn to out become a taller and much younger version of Pacquiao's nemesis- JM Marquez!

It is also a big mistake for Freddie Roach to think that Pacquiao's sparring partners like Mike Jones and Postol are better than Chris Algerie. Because, unlike Algerie, those two fighters have never become world champions yet. And also, maybe Roach needs to be reminded about the old adage that "styles make fights"...!!!

Well said. Makes sense the most. While Pacquiao's training is fraught with distractions particularly, the the PBA and KIA, Algierie's training has been all business right from the get-go. His goal is to prepare himself well psychologically and physically. NO DISTRACTIONS! He's training like hell, as if his life depends on it. NO DISTRACTIONS! He's training like hell as if he's a law grad or medical grad preparing for the board exam. NO DISTRACTIONS!

Roach said that Pacquiao is on pace with his training. Physically, may be. Psychologically? Doubt it. I bet if he could only read Pacquiao's mind, he'd be horrified to find out that half of the time, Pacquiao is thinking about the PBA and KIA. DISTRACTIONS GALORE! With less than a month to go and the PBA in full swing (especially after KIA got murdered by Ginebra the other night), doubt Pacquiao can erase this DISTRACTION completely in time to face Algieri. I'm afraid Pacquiao may be in for a rude awakening come fight night (after he gets KO'd). Shades of the Bradley I fight, eh? (Distracted by an NBA championship game right before the fight.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:10 am 
Middleweight

I actually think Algerie is as good as Bradley.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next