Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 3:54 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:36 am 
Cruiserweight

Rodrigo Roxas III wrote:
my bespren has no problem too, he knows the workaround, cheaper and legal.

That is how witty ravers roll and takes the cake.

8)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:41 am 
Cruiserweight

Dax Inc wrote:
ang pina ka bad trip yong OEC...imagine 4 na araw ka lang kailangan mo pa mag online at mag pa exempt..tapos pagdating mo sa NAIAI kahabahaba nang pila,pagdating mo sa immigration sabihan ka na ipa verify ulit sa POEA..pila ka na naman tsaka balik sa immigration...pila ulit...paita uy.. :( :(

kala ko tinangal na ni digong tong OEC OEC na to...hay maisumbong nga kay Ellen Adarna.

Sometimes we grumble that roses have thorn but we have to be grateful that thorns have roses cuz we know we will have a good time then.

Keep up your climbing and trekking, bro.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:56 am 
Cruiserweight

Numero uno wrote:
Tax the CHURCH!

Poodut have to protect Quebulong.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:16 pm 
Welterweight

i smell people here whose drug business had been affected by this change.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:28 pm 
Heavyweight

tard spotted :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:43 pm 
Cruiserweight

mabarrera wrote:

Terrible accusation made by Poodut azzlicker. Did your idol dictator just called the Colombian President an idio t? He should have first bang his head against the wall in saying that, cuz that Colombian pres at least caught the biggest drug lord named Pablo Escobar during his term whereas your idol Poodut let Peter Lim bolted free.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:29 pm 
Heavyweight

Keep Punching wrote:
mabarrera wrote:

Terrible accusation made by Poodut azzlicker. Did your idol dictator just called the Colombian President an idio t? He should have first bang his head against the wall in saying that, cuz that Colombian pres at least caught the biggest drug lord named Pablo Escobar during his term whereas your idol Poodut let Peter Lim bolted free.

Colombian president didn't catch Escobar you retard. How the fark that ***** ex president get credit for killing Escobar mofo wasn't even there in a gun fight. He was scratching his balls in office.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:49 pm 
Cruiserweight

Numero uno wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:
mabarrera wrote:

Colombian president didn't catch Escobar you retard.

Ignorance is bliss. Of course, it was his police team.
Escobar was caught, escaped, was shot and killed in his hometown by Colombian National Police ala Poodut's admin way. Either you were lazy and didn't research, impulsive, or just plain stupid.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:15 pm 
Heavyweight

Keep Punching wrote:
Escobar was caught, escaped, was shot and killed in his hometown by Colombian National Police ala Poodut's admin way. Either you were lazy and didn't research, impulsive, or just plain stupid.

Exactly dumb ***. It was the police team. Fark the PUTA Colombian President.We are dealing with ICE not cocaine. Our police men are retarded anyway they're in the police force to fatten their stomachs and pockets.So are the generals and army personnel. A BUNCH OF DISGRACE!But there is a cleansing in progress. Those policemen not doing their jobs right will have well deserved vacation in Jolo or Basilan.

LIM is a dead man walking BTW.He goes back to Philippines consider him gonski! OH YEAH! Bring back the death PENALTY.

You dealing drugs bro?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:30 pm 
Cruiserweight

Numero uno wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:

Exactly dumb ***. It was the police team. Fark the PUTA Colombian President.We are dealing with ICE not cocaine. Our police men are retarded anyway they're in the police force to fatten their stomachs and pockets.So are the generals and army personnel. A BUNCH OF DISGRACE!But there is a cleansing in progress. Those policemen not doing their jobs right will have well deserved vacation in Jolo or Basilan.

LIM is a dead man walking BTW.He goes back to Philippines consider him gonski! OH YEAH! Bring back the death PENALTY.

You dealing drugs bro?

Pathetic Pooturd just like his idol. That Colombian president was actually Poodut's role model. When Poodut knows that it was a failure he once again backtracked, he knows his drug campaign is a failure too. That's the fact! You may not like the truth but you can't change it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:39 pm 
Cruiserweight

Keep Punching wrote:
Dax Inc wrote:
ang pina ka bad trip yong OEC...imagine 4 na araw ka lang kailangan mo pa mag online at mag pa exempt..tapos pagdating mo sa NAIAI kahabahaba nang pila,pagdating mo sa immigration sabihan ka na ipa verify ulit sa POEA..pila ka na naman tsaka balik sa immigration...pila ulit...paita uy.. :( :(

kala ko tinangal na ni digong tong OEC OEC na to...hay maisumbong nga kay Ellen Adarna.

Sometimes we grumble that roses have thorn but we have to be grateful that thorns have roses cuz we know we will have a good time then.

Keep up your climbing and trekking, bro.

Hindi naman ibig sabihin na komo't exempted na ang OFWs ay wala ng gagawin ang isang OFW. mag-re-register ka pa rin to get your exemption. the important thing is you should write down your OEC exemption number kasi yun ang ibibigay mo sa immigration kapag hinanap sa iyo. kung walang maipapakita ang isang OFW kahit na yung reference number man lang ay talagang magpapabalik-balik ka between immigration and POEA. Yung iba kasing OFWs na kababayan natin komo sinabing exempted ay hindi na aalamin ang guidelines kung ano ang dapat nilang gawin. Kung wala kang ginawa ay talagang magdudusa ka sa pag-alis mo. any vacations of less than 5 days ay pede ka na sa airport kumuha upon your arrival (not upon your departure) para hindi ka na maabala.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:09 pm 
Heavyweight

Dax Inc wrote:

im a bit confused dito bro...

last december umuwi ako di naman ako nahirapan (although nabalitaan ko din ung one day nagkaproblema sa System ang Immigration)...

after mo magonline para sa exemption e iprint mo lamang ito dahil may number na nakasaad dito at may record ka sa System...
nagcheckin lamang ako i showed ung print out, tapos diretso sa Immigration ganun din pakita mo lamang ung printout...
smooth naman ang lahat...

i am not sure bakit ka nagpabalik balik...

edit: or baka nga inuna ko siguro ung ´verification, at di ko lamang maalala...hehe...
but This process is very much easier than before, at wala ng binayarang 100pesos..
or baka nakalimutan ko lamang Uli

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and FYI, this process were already existing bago pa man umupo si Digong, 2nd time ko na ganyan ang proceso, online lamang

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:57 pm 
Welterweight

i smell one drug addict having multiple accounts concurring with everything that he says. kawawa naman tong mga dilawan na to bwahahaha. fyi, di ako dutertard. mas gusto ko lang sya kesa sa mga magnanakaw na yellow syndicate :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:49 am 
Cruiserweight

mabarrera wrote:
i smell one drug addict having multiple accounts concurring with everything that he says. kawawa naman tong mga dilawan na to bwahahaha. fyi, di ako dutertard. mas gusto ko lang sya kesa sa mga magnanakaw na yellow syndicate :D

You're too defensive and obviously in dismal mood my friend cuz truth really hurts. Well, if you can practice being fair, grateful and forgiving on a daily basis, I'm sure your happiness and productivity will increase, just sayin. When someone here told you something like that you should be glad you found a person of principle, high or noble birth. Oh, forgive my snarks but I don't trust Poodut and his administration. No amount of Fentanyl could help him being a better statesman or leader.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:14 pm 
Welterweight

Keep Punching wrote:
mabarrera wrote:

You're too defensive and obviously in dismal mood my friend cuz truth really hurts. Well, if you can practice being fair, grateful and forgiving on a daily basis, I'm sure your happiness and productivity will increase, just sayin. When someone here told you something like that you should be glad you found a person of principle, high or noble birth. Oh, forgive my snarks but I don't trust Poodut and his administration. No amount of Fentanyl could help him being a better statesman or leader.

which part of any of your statements do you think hurts me? i think you and your alter-egos are the ones hurt by the simple fact that duterte is doing, and will always do a lot better than your god pnoy and any of your potential illegal drug coddling presidential bets. iwasan mo na kasi ang droga boy. masama sa utak yan. tignan mo may schizophrenia ka na. kelangan mo pa gumawa ng madaming account tapos mag-agree sa sarili mo LMAO :lol:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next