Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:30 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:02 pm 
Cruiserweight

mabarrera wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:
mabarrera wrote:
i smell one drug addict having multiple accounts concurring with everything that he says. kawawa naman tong mga dilawan na to bwahahaha. fyi, di ako dutertard. mas gusto ko lang sya kesa sa mga magnanakaw na yellow syndicate :D

You're too defensive and obviously in dismal mood my friend cuz truth really hurts. Well, if you can practice being fair, grateful and forgiving on a daily basis, I'm sure your happiness and productivity will increase, just sayin. When someone here told you something like that you should be glad you found a person of principle, high or noble birth. Oh, forgive my snarks but I don't trust Poodut and his administration. No amount of Fentanyl could help him being a better statesman or leader.

which part of any of your statements do you think hurts me? i think you and your alter-egos are the ones hurt by the simple fact that duterte is doing, and will always do a lot better than your god pnoy and any of your potential illegal drug coddling presidential bets. iwasan mo na kasi ang droga boy. masama sa utak yan. tignan mo may schizophrenia ka na. kelangan mo pa gumawa ng madaming account tapos mag-agree sa sarili mo LMAO :lol:

Too much intake of fentanyl-like comment. Poodut is a failure and just a total disaster in the making, isn't he? Lols
Poodut's records on ejk's and human rights violation aren't that stellar? He has broken Marcos record in just a short period of time!
Potential illegal drug coddling presidential bets? Oh, stupid Poodut let one of the biggest drug lords escaped! And what happened to those Generals and Public officials that has been listed in his drug matrix? Pooop....Nada....Just vanished into thin air - selective justice!
How will the 'progressive' left call the PH gov't in the near future? "Mabuhay ang NPA! And I will not take that back." -Rodrigo Duterte
Well, we know that Poodut believers always take what their deranged idol says with a grain of salt.

LMAO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:12 pm 
Cruiserweight

Question:
Who's scared of General Año?

Answer:
President Duterte

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:28 pm 
Cruiserweight

Shoot more, reform less. Shoot less, reform more. What do you think President Poodut should have chosen as his mantra if he really wants to make a big difference in his country?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:47 pm 
Heavyweight

Keep Punching wrote:
Shoot more, reform less. Shoot less, reform more. What do you think President Poodut should have chosen as his mantra if he really wants to make a big difference in his country?

What have you done to stop drugs? you peice of shyt!

1.I have never dealt drugs in my life
2. I support Du30 relentless war on drugs.
3.I support the RHB. Less retards the better.
3. I support the death penalty.

Are you selling bro?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:09 pm 
Cruiserweight

Numero uno wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:

Are you selling bro?

Ows, really? Uhm, I don't believe you...Coz your comment seems written by a druggie or a groggy fellow.

Sorry, man.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:22 pm 
Heavyweight

Keep Punching wrote:
Numero uno wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:

Are you selling bro?

Ows, really? Uhm, I don't believe you...Coz your comment seems written by a druggie or a groggy fellow.

Sorry, man.

Who gives a farck what you think! There has never been a president in the history of Philippines risking his life to stop drugs and corruption.

He might fail. But g'damn I respect him for putting it on the line. If it means by any means necessary to stop raping of little kids, murder by addicts.Then G DAMN IT!

I will support DU30. You're probably a retard in Manila butthurt because a Bisaya is showing you retards how a real man take charge.

Not like your abnoy gay boy Aquino!

Retards like Gloria MAKAPAL MUKHA Arroyo.
Retards like Estrada.

R U DEALING BRUH?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:54 pm 
Cruiserweight

Keep Punching wrote:
Numero uno wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:

Are you selling bro?

Sorry, man.

Numero uno wrote:
Who gives a farck what you think! There has never been a president in the history of Philippines risking his life to stop drugs and corruption.

He might fail. But g'damn I respect him for putting it on the line. If it means by any means necessary to stop raping of little kids, murder by addicts.Then G DAMN IT!

I will support DU30. You're probably a retard in Manila butthurt because a Bisaya is showing you retards how a real man take charge.

Not like your abnoy gay boy Aquino!

Retards like Gloria MAKAPAL MUKHA Arroyo.
Retards like Estrada.

R U DEALING BRUH?

Not so fast, man. Did Poodut really do that? You have posted this comment, "Colombian president didn't catch Escobar you retard. How the fark that ***** ex president get credit for killing Escobar mofo wasn't even there in a gun fight. He was scratching his balls in office."... right? Did you get what I mean?
Your true color and character is now revealed. You are the man who lives on the doctrines of Hitler, Mao, Lenin and Stalin.
What a mofo. Lols

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:30 pm 
Welterweight

Say whatever you want to P Dutz, but it won't change anything..

16M+ dutertards vs 9M Yellowtards.... OKAY... i hear you.

We 16M dutertartds see something from Pdutz... You see bad things from P DUtz... that's cute..

out. :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:40 am 
Light Heavyweight

Keep Punching wrote:
Numero uno wrote:
Tax the CHURCH!

Poodut have to protect Quebulong.

'Quibulong' is chump change compared to the RCC who had been sucking this country dry nearly half a millenium already of whose prayles still thinking like it's still the good ole Spanish colonial times... ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:04 am 
Cruiserweight

I smell blitzky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:13 am 
Heavyweight

totoo ba ang 12% vat na ito sa remitance mga bro?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:56 am 
Heavyweight

gambol wrote:
Dax Inc wrote:
ang pina ka bad trip yong OEC...imagine 4 na araw ka lang kailangan mo pa mag online at mag pa exempt..tapos pagdating mo sa NAIAI kahabahaba nang pila,pagdating mo sa immigration sabihan ka na ipa verify ulit sa POEA..pila ka na naman tsaka balik sa immigration...pila ulit...paita uy.. :( :(

kala ko tinangal na ni digong tong OEC OEC na to...hay maisumbong nga kay Ellen Adarna.

im a bit confused dito bro...

last december umuwi ako di naman ako nahirapan (although nabalitaan ko din ung one day nagkaproblema sa System ang Immigration)...

after mo magonline para sa exemption e iprint mo lamang ito dahil may number na nakasaad dito at may record ka sa System...
nagcheckin lamang ako i showed ung print out, tapos diretso sa Immigration ganun din pakita mo lamang ung printout...
smooth naman ang lahat...

i am not sure bakit ka nagpabalik balik...

edit: or baka nga inuna ko siguro ung ´verification, at di ko lamang maalala...hehe...
but This process is very much easier than before, at wala ng binayarang 100pesos..
or baka nakalimutan ko lamang Uli

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and FYI, this process were already existing bago pa man umupo si Digong, 2nd time ko na ganyan ang proceso, online lamang

hello tito gamby! :)

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:00 pm 
Heavyweight

dyey_em-si wrote:
I smell blitzky

Matagal ng umaalingasaw yan pre. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:16 pm 
Cruiserweight

IceColdBeer wrote:
dyey_em-si wrote:
I smell blitzky

Matagal ng umaalingasaw yan pre. :biglaugh:

Hehehe

Halatado naman si blitzballs :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:21 pm 
Heavyweight

FunkyDog wrote:
totoo ba ang 12% vat na ito sa remitance mga bro?

hindi nga, mali nga si TS, it's 12% on the remittance FEE, not on the remittance value. dapat close na itong thread na ito eh.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3