Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:18 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 80  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:57 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:29 am
Posts: 140
Can you show evidence that the president you hate is a dictator? Which policies are dictatorial?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:33 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1441
kulaphoo wrote:
Can you show evidence that the president you hate is a dictator? Which policies are dictatorial?


Alright, you answer me straight, is Poodut a psycho or dictator or both?

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:43 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:29 am
Posts: 140
Keep Punching wrote:
kulaphoo wrote:
Can you show evidence that the president you hate is a dictator? Which policies are dictatorial?


Alright, you answer me straight, is Poodut a psycho or dictator or both?


Bro, I asked first. If you can't provide any evidence that the president that you hate is a dictator then I'll dismiss your rant as ramblings of a butthurt fanatic and I suggest you just GTFO.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:22 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1441
kulaphoo wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:
kulaphoo wrote:
Can you show evidence that the president you hate is a dictator? Which policies are dictatorial?


Alright, you answer me straight, is Poodut a psycho or dictator or both?


Bro, I asked first. If you can't provide any evidence that the president that you hate is a dictator then I'll dismiss your rant as ramblings of a butthurt fanatic and I suggest you just GTFO.



Yeah, you've asked first but I've also my rights to ask out, cuz I was thinking that we might've been able to have a more candid exchange of message in a short burst if you would've just answer my retort question right straight.
Ok now, you had asked me to provide any evidence that Poodut is a dictator - oh, its so plentiful! When Poodut had his stinky azz begun sitting at the presidential's chair; he right away instructed his different breeds of attack dogs to get ready, then the EJK's immediately started (he instigated it), whoever crosses their path get bullied whether he or she comes from legislative, judiciary and executive branch of gov't, he initiated the release of plunderer Gloria Arroyo, he let his compadre Peter Lim escaped, he keeps ignoring Wiguirre's bribe case with his other brods, Poodut and Wiguirre manipulated those convicted notorious criminals and drug lords as witnessess in exchange for comfortable lifestyle and freedom inside the prison, he initiated the burial of the vile dictator at lnmb, he let the gaming tycoon Jack Lam also escaped, he initiated those invalidated pork barrel funds for senatongs and tongressmen back, he's poised to release the alleged scam mastermind Napoles, then everyone were dumbfounded when Poodut's stinky azz gave up Pinoy's sovereign rights in WPS to China and now the Benham Rise cuz of his 'secret deal'...so forth and so on.
If you want to imply that Poodut isn't yet decided to declare Martial Law to be called a dictator, you're terribly wrong, bro. Think about those past great dictators of the world on how had they started. So, you'll only agree on legitimize dictatorship?

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:20 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1441
BREAKING: Congressmen vs. death penalty removed from House posts!

Network News live http://cnn.ph/1LXc9jG

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:33 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1441
Inquirer‏
@inquirerdotnet

Pres. Duterte: "Lahat ng tao sa Pilipinas may tama sa droga. What am I supposed to do? Sit on my ***?"




Poor 'drugs', Poodut make it as his 'milking cow' and lame excuse to mask his incompetence.

LMAO

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:02 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1441
Duterte says Chinese ships allowed to survey Philippine waters near Benham Rise, contradicting his defence minister

http://u.afp.com/4YZB

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:57 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1441
WTF, Duterte shows alarming confusion over Benham Rise

China's interest in Benham Rise is a problem that President Rodrigo Duterte has to address. He can't afford to confuse it with the West Philippine Sea.

Image
UNDERWATER PLATEAU. Found near Aurora, the 13-million-hectare Benham Rise is part of the Philippines' continental shelf. Screenshot from a document the Philippines submitted to the UN


"What, human rights?" President Rodrigo Duterte thought he heard when the reporter was actually asking about "Benham Rise", the 13-million-hectate territory in the Pacific Ocean that belongs to the Philippines.

"Ah, Benham," Duterte said after it was repeated, perhaps relieved a little that his alleged links to killings have been set aside for a moment. He was asked to comment on China's statement that the Philippines cannot claim Benham Rise as its own territory.

Perhaps Duterte was tired because it was an hour and 30 minutes into the press conference Monday night, March 12, when he was asked about the new flashpoint between Manila and Beijing. But what would follow is a familiar 4-minute recital of his usual litany on the foolishness of pressing the country's victory in the arbitral ruling, which actually covers the West Philippine Sea and not Benham Rise.

It was the first indication that Duterte was confused.

Duterte said he understood why China would question the Philippine's claim over Benham Rise. "Because they are claiming it, so I can undertand. You cannot also claim that because I'm claiming it. But let us not fight about ownership or sovereignty at this time. Things are going great for my country," Duterte said.

To be sure, China is not claiming Benham Rise. Not yet, anyway. But Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said security officials are worried because a Chinese survey ship was spotted criss-crossing the underwater plateau for a period of up to 3 months last year. He suspects the Chinese were surveying the seabed that is believed to be rich in minerals and gas.

It was the first instance that another country showed interest in the underwater plateau that the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) awarded to the Philippines in 2012. Benham Rise is not disputed. In fact, no other country claimed the territory that is believed to be rich in minerals and gas.

Different from West Philippine Sea

Sensing that the President was confused, the reporter explained that Benham Rise is different from the West Philippine Sea, and is not part of the arbitration ruling.

"My orders to my military is: You go there and tell them that this is ours but I say it in friendship," Duterte replied.

But what if China builds on Benham Rise? At this point, there was no question Duterte was talking about the West Philippines Sea all along. Or that he doesn't appreciate the difference between the two maritime territories.

Duterte expressed confidence that the Chinese will not build structures but will perhaps cause some tension in the area to respond to the US which, he said, "wants to pick a fight there." The US has sent its warships and aircraft carriers to the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea) to counter the aggression of China, but has not been known to have suspiciously deployed its vessels to Benham Rise.

"The Americans naman, maghintay na tayo maggulo. Bakit ako maggulo doon. (The Americans will wait for us to cause trouble there. Why should I cause trouble?) I cannot match the might of China," Duterte said before showing how he was impressed by China's recent display of its counter-terrorism form.

Responding to Lorenzana's concerns, China said the Philippines cannot claim Benham Rise to be its own territory. China said it was "exercising navigation freedoms and the right to innocent passage only, without conducting any other activities or operations."

China was playing legalese word games, as Filipino expert on China Jay Batongbacal explained in his Facebook post.

Sovereign rights

It is true the Philippines doesn't own Benham Rise in the way that it has "sovereignty" over a landmass like Metro Manila, for example, where the country can control who can enter the territory.

The UNCLOS awarded Philippines "sovereign rights" over Benham Rise. Batongbacal explained: "'Sovereign rights may not be the same as full 'sovereignty', and people usually confuse these two terms. It is like confusing a person’s rights over property he holds under lease, and rights to property he holds as a full owner. But the fact that the former is of a different status than the other does not make them any less enforceable under law," said Batongbacal.

Indeed, a Chinese vessel can pass through Benham Rise based on freedom of navigation. It is the same right that allows US vessels to sail through the South China Sea. But what is important to highlight is the Philippines is the only country that may develop resources in the area.

Lorenzana pointed out that China wasn't merely exercising freedom of navigation because the survey ship was spotted criss-crossing the area for a period of 3 months. (READ: Lorenzana eyes structures in Benham Rise amid China's interest)

"Alam mo naman 'yung innocent passage, Point A to Point B. Napakabagal eh. Tapos tumitigil sa isang lugar. Magtagal doon ng ilang araw. Lipat naman sa kabilang lugar. So that is not innocent passage," he said.

(We know innocent passage, it's Point A to Point B. But the Chinese ship was very slow. It was stopping in one area to stay there for a few days. And then it would transfer to another area. So that is not innocent passage.)

Lorenzana argued the Philippines must protest these kinds of activities or otherwise risk a situation where the military superpower would encroach the new Philippine territory with impunity.

And this why Duterte cannot afford to confuse Benham Rise with the West Philippine Sea because his role to defend the new territory is crucial.

Batongbacal argued: "This may not be about full and absolute sovereignty over Benham Rise, but it is definitely about the Philippines’ exclusive sovereign rights under international law. The fact that it is not an issue of sovereignty over territory like land does not make it any less important: it is still about the Filipinos’ maritime heritage, and the resources of their future generations."

Duterte can lament that the problem in the West Philippine Sea was something he inherited and was never his fault. Benham Rise, however, is a new problem for his administration to face. Whether or not the country can defend the new territory is all up to him at this point.


BY: Carmela Fonbuena

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:23 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:29 am
Posts: 140
Keep Punching wrote:

Yeah, you've asked first but I've also my rights to ask out, cuz I was thinking that we might've been able to have a more candid exchange of message in a short burst if you would've just answer my retort question right straight.

Why should I answer your question when you're the one accusing? Besides, I don't even know why you think the guy's a dictator so it's common sense for me to ask you, isn't it? Paano ko sasagutin yung tanong mo? Dito pa lang, fail na. But to have some fun, I will indulge you.

Ok now, you had asked me to provide any evidence that Poodut is a dictator - oh, its so plentiful! When Poodut had his stinky azz begun sitting at the presidential's chair; he right away instructed his different breeds of attack dogs to get ready, then the EJK's immediately started (he instigated it),

The instruction was to arrest, and if the suspect resists and puts your life in danger, shoot to kill. How does this amount to a dictatorship?

whoever crosses their path get bullied whether he or she comes from legislative, judiciary and executive branch of gov't

You have proof of this? Or is this some biased observation on your part? How does this amount to being a dictator?

he initiated the release of plunderer Gloria Arroyo,

This is the decision of the Judicial Branch. The Executive Branch can talk and talk, but the final say still belongs to the Judiciary. What's your proof that the Supreme Court acted because they were bullied by the President? The head of the Supreme Court is a known critic of the President. Dictatorship?

he let his compadre Peter Lim escaped,

Is there already a case filed against Peter Lim? If not, then he's free to roam around right? How does this amount to being a dictator?

he keeps ignoring Wiguirre's bribe case with his other brods,

Ad hominem on Aguirre? Way to go in arguing your case. Ignoring? He fired them didn't he? How does this amount to being a dictator?

Poodut and Wiguirre manipulated those convicted notorious criminals and drug lords as witnessess in exchange for comfortable lifestyle and freedom inside the prison,

Again, do you have proof of this? Or a figment of your imagination? How does this amount to being a dictator?

he initiated the burial of the vile dictator at lnmb,

I'm inclined to agree with you that he shouldn't have done this, but still, can you deny that he acted based on the law, didn't he? How does this amount to being a dictator?

he let the gaming tycoon Jack Lam also escaped,

Did he, really? Show proof that it was indeed he, who let Lam escaped, and not the incompetence of people at the BID? How does this amount to being a dictator?


he initiated those invalidated pork barrel funds for senatongs and tongressmen back,

Again, show proof. Your imagination is very creative. How does this amount to being a dictator?

he's poised to release the alleged scam mastermind Napoles,

I don't know what's going behind the President's mind here, and I agree, he shouldn't be doing this, but how does this amount to being a dictator? I'm not saying this is correct, but they are basing on evidence that there is no illegal detention involved. Do you understand that? Illegal detention. This is not about the Pork Barrel scam. How does this amount to being a dictator?

then everyone were dumbfounded when Poodut's stinky azz gave up Pinoy's sovereign rights in WPS to China and now the Benham Rise cuz of his 'secret deal'...so forth and so on.

Wrong information. Nothing has been given up. It's just not being discussed right now. I'm not going to pretend I know the strategy behind this and I'm pretty sure you don't either, so just don't bring this up. Just keep this in mind: nothing has been given up. How does this amount to being a dictator?

If you want to imply that Poodut isn't yet decided to declare Martial Law to be called a dictator, you're terribly wrong, bro. Think about those past great dictators of the world on how had they started. So, you'll only agree on legitimize dictatorship?

I agree, he doesn't need to declare martial law to become a dictator. I do know though that dictators wouldn't allow you to talk against them as you are doing now. How's that for a dictatorship?

Seems to me that you don't really know the meaning of a dictator. May narining ka lang sa TV na nagsabi na parang dictator naniwala ka naman agad. Try again. SO MANY FAILS in your arguments I didn't bother to count.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:27 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1441
kulaphoo wrote:
Keep Punching wrote:

Yeah, you've asked first but I've also my rights to ask out, cuz I was thinking that we might've been able to have a more candid exchange of message in a short burst if you would've just answer my retort question right straight.

Why should I answer your question when you're the one accusing? Besides, I don't even know why you think the guy's a dictator so it's common sense for me to ask you, isn't it? Paano ko sasagutin yung tanong mo? Dito pa lang, fail na. But to have some fun, I will indulge you.

Ok now, you had asked me to provide any evidence that Poodut is a dictator - oh, its so plentiful! When Poodut had his stinky azz begun sitting at the presidential's chair; he right away instructed his different breeds of attack dogs to get ready, then the EJK's immediately started (he instigated it),

The instruction was to arrest, and if the suspect resists and puts your life in danger, shoot to kill. How does this amount to a dictatorship?

whoever crosses their path get bullied whether he or she comes from legislative, judiciary and executive branch of gov't

You have proof of this? Or is this some biased observation on your part? How does this amount to being a dictator?

he initiated the release of plunderer Gloria Arroyo,

This is the decision of the Judicial Branch. The Executive Branch can talk and talk, but the final say still belongs to the Judiciary. What's your proof that the Supreme Court acted because they were bullied by the President? The head of the Supreme Court is a known critic of the President. Dictatorship?

he let his compadre Peter Lim escaped,

Is there already a case filed against Peter Lim? If not, then he's free to roam around right? How does this amount to being a dictator?

he keeps ignoring Wiguirre's bribe case with his other brods,

Ad hominem on Aguirre? Way to go in arguing your case. Ignoring? He fired them didn't he? How does this amount to being a dictator?

Poodut and Wiguirre manipulated those convicted notorious criminals and drug lords as witnessess in exchange for comfortable lifestyle and freedom inside the prison,

Again, do you have proof of this? Or a figment of your imagination? How does this amount to being a dictator?

he initiated the burial of the vile dictator at lnmb,

I'm inclined to agree with you that he shouldn't have done this, but still, can you deny that he acted based on the law, didn't he? How does this amount to being a dictator?

he let the gaming tycoon Jack Lam also escaped,

Did he, really? Show proof that it was indeed he, who let Lam escaped, and not the incompetence of people at the BID? How does this amount to being a dictator?


he initiated those invalidated pork barrel funds for senatongs and tongressmen back,

Again, show proof. Your imagination is very creative. How does this amount to being a dictator?

he's poised to release the alleged scam mastermind Napoles,

I don't know what's going behind the President's mind here, and I agree, he shouldn't be doing this, but how does this amount to being a dictator? I'm not saying this is correct, but they are basing on evidence that there is no illegal detention involved. Do you understand that? Illegal detention. This is not about the Pork Barrel scam. How does this amount to being a dictator?

then everyone were dumbfounded when Poodut's stinky azz gave up Pinoy's sovereign rights in WPS to China and now the Benham Rise cuz of his 'secret deal'...so forth and so on.

Wrong information. Nothing has been given up. It's just not being discussed right now. I'm not going to pretend I know the strategy behind this and I'm pretty sure you don't either, so just don't bring this up. Just keep this in mind: nothing has been given up. How does this amount to being a dictator?

If you want to imply that Poodut isn't yet decided to declare Martial Law to be called a dictator, you're terribly wrong, bro. Think about those past great dictators of the world on how had they started. So, you'll only agree on legitimize dictatorship?

I agree, he doesn't need to declare martial law to become a dictator. I do know though that dictators wouldn't allow you to talk against them as you are doing now. How's that for a dictatorship?

Seems to me that you don't really know the meaning of a dictator. May narining ka lang sa TV na nagsabi na parang dictator naniwala ka naman agad. Try again. SO MANY FAILS in your arguments I didn't bother to count.




Thanks, but no thanks. It seems to me you did not use your common sense when you wrote those retorts. You were simply baffling with the word 'dictator'. So, let's put the complete definition of the word here; "A dictator is someone who has absolute power - or who at least behaves as if they do by bossing others around. In government, a dictator is a ruler who has total control over a country, with no checks or balances to prevent abuse of power." " A dictator is a ruler with total power or is someone who rules by force regardless of what others want or need." "A dictator is a person who rules a country with total authority and often in a cruel or brutal way." Now, you reflect every sense of meaning of it to Poodut's whole personality, actions, utterances and history; internalize how he's leading this country. How d'you feel now? Oh, perhaps I made a wrong choice of words, I should've been used the word 'dictated' instead of 'initiated' and 'instigated'. My bad. lols
Btw, let me share with you a verse since you sounds like the Packyman, here; "I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought." Poodut promised us unity, but he delivered us a divided country. His 'Change is Coming' slogan now changed to 'ChangeScamming". Well, there's still plenty of time ( 5yrs+) to reflect about it and execute the real change, I mean a great change. Let's truly unite for progress and betterment of our country. Get our head in the game of life and be vigilant.

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:49 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1441
Double Blow for Philippine Government’s Abusive Policies
Stern Warnings on ‘Drug War’ Killings and the Death Penalty

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:49 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1441
BREAKING: European Parliament condemns Philippine drugwar killings,death penalty;calls for release of Duterte critic

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:35 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:29 am
Posts: 140
Thanks but no thanks? Di mo kinaya? Can't argue point by point? Dahil walang logic mga pinagsasabi mo in relation to the president being a dictator?

Unang una, we still have the 3 branches of government well functioning on its own. Unless you have real proof na nadidiktahan ang mga ito, puro opinion ka lang. Pangalawa, you still maintain the right to speak out. Yan ba ang diktador? Pangatlo, nakakilos ang oposisyon, nakapag file pa nga ng impeachment eh. Absolute powers? Do you understand what absolute means?

Don't parrot around here like you're speaking the absolute truth. Opinion mo lang na yung gusto lang nya ang nasusunod. Majority approves of the guy (tama man o mali) so your assertion that what he wants he gets is pure hogwash. Isa lang ang sigurado ako: ayaw mo yung policy nya. And it's ok, you have every right to believe that. But to say that he has absolute powers? Boy, your imagination is really running wild. And you can't offer any proof. Walang supporting evidences. Puro hearsay. Sheesh.

I would have thought that this would be an interesting conversation. Instead, it turned out to be just a rambling of a frustrated know-it-all wannabe. Waste of time on my part. Good luck. Sana may mapala ka.

(Oh, and read up more on the Benham Rise situation. Without complete information, it's prudent on your part to shut up)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:44 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 26691
Location: JARO,Iloilo
LaMPOSED PALA SI KEEP PUNCHING DITO :biglaugh:

gayahin mo na lang ang pangkat nang mga silahis dito 5 words per sentence ...para hinde mapahiya :lol:

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Last edited by dan44 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:47 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 1441
kulaphoo wrote:
Thanks but no thanks? Di mo kinaya? Can't argue point by point? Dahil walang logic mga pinagsasabi mo in relation to the president being a dictator?

Unang una, we still have the 3 branches of government well functioning on its own. Unless you have real proof na nadidiktahan ang mga ito, puro opinion ka lang. Pangalawa, you still maintain the right to speak out. Yan ba ang diktador? Pangatlo, nakakilos ang oposisyon, nakapag file pa nga ng impeachment eh. Absolute powers? Do you understand what absolute means?

Don't parrot around here like you're speaking the absolute truth. Opinion mo lang na yung gusto lang nya ang nasusunod. Majority approves of the guy (tama man o mali) so your assertion that what he wants he gets is pure hogwash. Isa lang ang sigurado ako: ayaw mo yung policy nya. And it's ok, you have every right to believe that. But to say that he has absolute powers? Boy, your imagination is really running wild. And you can't offer any proof. Walang supporting evidences. Puro hearsay. Sheesh.

I would have thought that this would be an interesting conversation. Instead, it turned out to be just a rambling of a frustrated know-it-all wannabe. Waste of time on my part. Good luck. Sana may mapala ka.

(Oh, and read up more on the Benham Rise situation. Without complete information, it's prudent on your part to shut up)



Whuut? How am I supposed to agree or even believe in you when your idol Poodut's pug nose and Wiguirre's wig says otherwise? Lols

_________________
Netizens: "Paano ba makakaahon ang Pinas kung ang pangulo ay walang paninindigan, duwag, traydor, inutil, sinungaling, sakitin, sira ulo, kriminal at magnanakaw?"
Duterpwe: “sinabi ko na sa inyo na wag nyo ako iboto."
Dutertards: nganga


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 80  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Rodrigo Roxas III and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group