Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:14 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:33 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Tarugo Sensei wrote:
galit yata sa mundo tong si blackwater
baka dating nakuyog yan.

nobodyspecial........

palinang...

:lol:

wag nyo na lang kasi pansinin. kulangn lang sa atensyon yan. :D

-spanish proverb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:22 am 
Cruiserweight

Cybiryan wrote:

I think "Desiderata" ought to be the Official forum attitude of
Paclanders. Because it breaks away from the pressure of some
jerk who's baiting you to engage into violating forum rules. With
all the recent heated exchanges among Paclanders/posters, there
are some who just could not avoid it (even if it results to multiple
banning). People who stand up or whatever you may call yourself,
there are other ways of thinking this through. Desiderata offers
that kind of relief. The message is simple yet powerful. It gives
you strength to walk away. Here are some of its messages:

- walking away from the loud and obnoxious
    - not comparing yourself to others
    - not to feign affection (on anyone)
I heed on these words that is why I sometimes feel that there is
nothing to prove. Allow me to share this to all of you. Paclanders,
this is how I handle things, this is my attitude.

* I hope this will become a sticky. The posters/members of Pacland needs it.

nice......

8)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:59 am 
Middleweight

Flash Jackson wrote:
I have known this creed my whole life and have always done my best to abide by it. I hope you people follow my lead.

Please don't malign this thread with your hypocrisy flush jackson. People here know who you are. At least some civility if you have any!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:24 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Tarugo Sensei wrote:
galit yata sa mundo tong si blackwater
baka dating nakuyog yan.

nobodyspecial........

palinang...

:lol:

Sir special si blackwater.. Special child..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:25 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Anyway, thread is great.

Food for thought for the day..

Not only applicable in Pacland but also in our daily life.

Kudos to the TS.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:15 pm 
Light Heavyweight

desiderata my arse...i'm gonna say whatever, however, whenever and wherever i feel like pouring my heart's content out irregardless of what others might say about it....this is a dog eat dog world and the meek will be slaughtered to bits.....what we need is chaos and anarchy to maintain the balance.....the nuclear bomb that killed thousands in japan was justified cause world peace followed afterwards....the nazi holocaust that gripped most of europe was essential in bringing about peace cause germany was defeated soon affer.....in other words, we are here in this world to beat the crap out of each other and this forum is no different...we need to maintain the balance via chaos.....the world was born out of chaos and via chaos we will all perish.....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:01 pm 
Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:
desiderata my arse...i'm gonna say whatever, however, whenever and wherever i feel like pouring my heart's content out irregardless of what others might say about it....this is a dog eat dog world and the meek will be slaughtered to bits.....what we need is chaos and anarchy to maintain the balance.....the nuclear bomb that killed thousands in japan was justified cause world peace followed afterwards....the nazi holocaust that gripped most of europe was essential in bringing about peace cause germany was defeated soon affer.....in other words, we are here in this world to beat the crap out of each other and this forum is no different...we need to maintain the balance via chaos.....the world was born out of chaos and via chaos we will all perish.....

In short: GIRL POWER!!!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=246661

itimtubig wrote:
hello girl power here, a pacquiao fan from the heart....please welcome me!!!

itimtubig wrote:
first time po here sir...sino po yung sinasabi nyo? my handle was supposed to be itim2big because my nickname is Timi and i'm quite tall and chubby and a little morena in color to slightly black that is why I branded myself itimtubig...at hindi po ako bakla...girl po ako....

itimtubig wrote:
is this the way to treat a newcomer? and honest to goodness po i really don't know what you are talking or trying to imply cause I just became a pacquiao fan when he visited tacloban from where I came from and now living in australia...i saw pacquiao providing relief goods to my kababayan and ever since then I was convinced that he is truly a good man...other than that, i really don't know what is happening here in pinoy greats...promise po talaga.....kung there is something wrong with my handle, just report me to the mods even though I really don't know what I did wrong....

itimtubig wrote:
sige po kung hindi po welcome dito sa pinoygreats bilang isang newcomer na girl, then i would just leave....thanks po...i'm quite sure i would find another site where i can be a manny pacquiao fan without being bullied for things i really don't have any clue about...sige po mods kindly delete my newcomer account....

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:04 pm 
Cruiserweight

up up girl power :D

Tirahin na yan baka tirahin ba ng iba.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:57 pm 
Cruiserweight

Girl naman pala si Timi, try to comprehend mga Bro.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:16 pm 
Welterweight

itimtubig wrote:

Rey Langit, ikaw ba yan? :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:56 pm 
Light Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:

Irregardless?????!

O baka "regardless" ang ibig mong sabihin?
O ayan, may natutuhan ka na namang bago. Naaalala mo pa ba, Blackwater, yung paggamit mo ng "iota" na walang object? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:02 pm 
Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:

Look you can definitely be who you wanna be or say what you wanted to say, no one tries to mold you
in a certain way. All I'm pointing out that we are civil society, ruled by laws very much like these forums.
Bringing back Anarchy is like going back to the stone age - we have tried it and it didn't work. You bring in
chaos, you will be dealt with much like Germany after being the aggressor in 2 of the World Wars. Those
who say things like "no order" or "slaughtering the meek" are usually in jail serving time. There has to be
"order". It represents the next step of our evolution after being set back for years of having "no rule" or
chaos.

Victory loves Preparation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:44 am 
Light Heavyweight

Cybiryan wrote:
itimtubig wrote:

Look you can definitely be who you wanna be or say what you wanted to say, no one tries to mold you
in a certain way. All I'm pointing out that we are civil society, ruled by laws very much like these forums.
Bringing back Anarchy is like going back to the stone age - we have tried it and it didn't work. You bring in
chaos, you will be dealt with much like Germany after being the aggressor in 2 of the World Wars. Those
who say things like "no order" or "slaughtering the meek" are usually in jail serving time. There has to be
"order". It represents the next step of our evolution after being set back for years of having "no rule" or
chaos.

there's no such thing as a civil society...our world is ruled by chaos...without chaos, there will be no renewal...look around you, feel around you and you will see that chaos and anarchy co-exist with us human beings....chaos is an absolute must in this world and a civil society is just a figment of your imagination...there's peace in USA right now cause people have guns ready to kill anybody and guns are an object of chaos....we can't just make war with china cause china have nuclear bombs and missiles and those things are an object of chaos....chaos is the equalizer, it is the beginning and the end.....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:48 am 
Light Heavyweight

Chaos?
O baka naman Chozz? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:51 am 
Heavyweight

itimtubig wrote:
Cybiryan wrote:
itimtubig wrote:

chaos.

there's no such thing as a civil society...our world is ruled by chaos...without chaos, there will be no renewal...look around you, feel around you and you will see that chaos and anarchy co-exist with us human beings....chaos is an absolute must in this world and a civil society is just a figment of your imagination...there's peace in USA right now cause people have guns ready to kill anybody and guns are an object of chaos....we can't just make war with china cause china have nuclear bombs and missiles and those things are an object of chaos....chaos is the equalizer, it is the beginning and the end.....

Girl Power! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next