Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:42 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:25 am 
Light Heavyweight

saPAC wrote:
rickb888 wrote:
YOUR RIGHT DANA THE WOULD SURELY LOSE , FROM THE START THEY WILL LOSE EVEN BEFORE GOING INSIDE THE OCTAGON BECAUSE OF THE SPARE CHANGE YOUR PAYING YOUR FIGHTERS ,A ND WHY WOULD FLOYD OR MANNY FIGHT IN MMA? ONE FIGHT IN BOXING WILL EQUAL MAYBE 1 MILLIONS TIME WHAT DANA'S FIGHTERS ARE MAKING , IF THEY FIGHT ALL THEIR LIFE THEY WOULDNT EVEN MAKE WHAT MANNY AND FLOYD MAKE IN ONE FIGHT!!! POOR MMA NAG MUKHANG SQUATTER SA PURSE NILA HAHAHA

:shock: relax TS, why shout?

eto ung SHOUTING

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:33 am 
Light Heavyweight

Manny Pookyaw wrote:
rickb888 wrote:
YOUR RIGHT DANA THE WOULD SURELY LOSE , FROM THE START THEY WILL LOSE EVEN BEFORE GOING INSIDE THE OCTAGON BECAUSE OF THE SPARE CHANGE YOUR PAYING YOUR FIGHTERS ,A ND WHY WOULD FLOYD OR MANNY FIGHT IN MMA? ONE FIGHT IN BOXING WILL EQUAL MAYBE 1 MILLIONS TIME WHAT DANA'S FIGHTERS ARE MAKING , IF THEY FIGHT ALL THEIR LIFE THEY WOULDNT EVEN MAKE WHAT MANNY AND FLOYD MAKE IN ONE FIGHT!!! POOR MMA NAG MUKHANG SQUATTER SA PURSE NILA HAHAHA

what if putting those mma fighters into boxing, who do you think will going to win?

manny will kill them for sure

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:44 pm 
Light Heavyweight

this simple...

if an MMA fighter fight against a boxer in a boxing match, 90 percent of the time a boxer will win...

if a boxer fight against an MMA fighter in an MMA match, probably 70 percent of the time an MMA fighter will win(considering the MMA fighter is a grappler)...

it depends on the settings on who would win or who would lose...

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:47 pm 
Light Heavyweight

most of the strikers on MMA are very sloppy so a boxer will totally outclass them in striking.. but if a boxer gets taken down, then there's not much a boxer can do...

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:34 pm 
Welterweight

rickb888 wrote:
saPAC wrote:
rickb888 wrote:

:shock: relax TS, why shout?

eto ung SHOUTING

relax TS yang puso mo. :)

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:13 pm 
Lightweight

no bro. maybe pacman will lose but gayweather will have a chance. he knows two sports. boxing and athletics...

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:20 pm 
Heavyweight

as usual, another idiotic comment from Dana White. MMA would lose against boxers, and vice versa.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:21 pm 
Heavyweight

rickfox wrote:
no bro. maybe pacman will lose but gayweather will have a chance. he knows two sports. boxing and athletics...

Octagon I think is smaller compared to his usual CPG Avenue Complex. He will get KTFO !

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:10 am 
Light Heavyweight

if the MMA fighter don't know how to defend this exceptional punch of Manny...i say they have no chance... :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:14 am 
Heavyweight

valva_hotog wrote:
if the MMA fighter don't know how to defend this exceptional punch of Manny...i say they have no chance... :biglaugh:

not even "The Turtle" could defend against it. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:41 am 
Light Heavyweight

albay_uragon wrote:
rickb888 wrote:

hello dana white! how can tiger wood win if ever he play tennis with nadal. and how you could imagine nadal can earn a win in golf against tiger wood? ***** dana white dont compare boxing to mma because these two contact sports has different diciplenes and expertise. your rule in mma is about to end. i just cant imagine if all of mma fighters will boycot your circus style of handling ufc. you are sucking blood of mma fighters!!!!

tennis and golf is not a martial art discipline.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:53 am 
Light Heavyweight

that's so dumb,of course they would lose,it is not they're field.besides probably 90 percent of mma knockouts are from punches while the guy is on the canvas and the guy on top of him.so i don't think MMA fighter could do any better in boxing as well.Cause you're not allowed to KO a guy who is already on the canvas and already knocked out cold.

I like MMA,but don't get me wrong,these guys needs to know when to stop punching when the guy is already out cold.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:29 am 
Heavyweight

MMA fighters themselves admit that boxers will have an easier time becoming successful in MMA than MMA'ers winning in boxing.