Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:14 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: WAKE UP, RANDY SUICO!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:01 pm 
Cruiserweight

U R GETTING OLD!! DON'T U REALIZE IT'S HIGH TIME TO LEAVE UR BOSS & UR LOUSY TRAINER!! U R A POTENTIAL BOXER WITH KO PUNCH, BUT LUCK OF SPEED & EASY TARGET!! DID UR TRAINER DIDN'T OBSERVED THAT? LOTS OF FILIPINO BOXERS HAD LEFT U BEHIND!! I'M UR FAN, WORRIED ABOUT UR WASTED CAREER! :( :( :( :( I'M I RIGHT, PACLANDERS?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:50 pm 
Heavyweight

i agree with you bro. he may not become a world champion but at least he should be given a chance to have some good fights and earn decent money.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:54 pm 
Featherweight

long range mabagal pa,

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:14 pm 
Heavyweight

Don't let your Promoter/Manager/Trainer plan for your future. What you do in the ring is the most important thing for your carreer. Stay in shape. Look for other ways to improve your skills. We still have faith in you. Be active.But minimize Shagging your wife.Lolz.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:44 pm 
Heavyweight

dencioPT101 wrote:
i agree with you bro. he may not become a world champion but at least he should be given a chance to have some good fights and earn decent money.

yep. he has skills too.. sayang... btw to the TS.. wrong forum bro..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:24 pm 
Welterweight

Way back then he was a promising boxer but sad to say he never pushed himself to the limits so as to take his skills to another level. He could challenge EM though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:06 pm 
Welterweight

Sir Benjamin wrote:
U R GETTING OLD!! DON'T U REALIZE IT'S HIGH TIME TO LEAVE UR BOSS & UR LOUSY TRAINER!! U R A POTENTIAL BOXER WITH KO PUNCH, BUT LUCK OF SPEED & EASY TARGET!! DID UR TRAINER DIDN'T OBSERVED THAT? LOTS OF FILIPINO BOXERS HAD LEFT U BEHIND!! I'M UR FAN, WORRIED ABOUT UR WASTED CAREER! :( :( :( :( I'M I RIGHT, PACLANDERS?

YES, you are damn right about that...I'm also a fan of Randy. You can even take the likes of Katsidis or Casamayor. Your not getting any younger.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:33 pm 
Welterweight

I AGREE WITH THEM RANDY --- YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER. GO TO MANNY AND ASK FOR HELP IN GETTING YOU INTO HIS CAMP. YOU ARE A POTENTIAL WORLD CHAMPION, LONG TIME AGO. I EVEN RATED YOU 2ND TO MANNY IN TERMS OF POTENTIALS, WAY AHEAD OF GERRY PENALOSA. BUT LOOK AT GERRY NOW, AT HIS AGE ---- HE MANAGED TO BECOME A WORLD CHAMPION AGAIN. YOU AND MALCOLM TUNACAO ARE AMONG MY FAVORITES. BUT YOU WERE LEFT BEHIND BY THE YOUNG BREED OF BOXERS ---- BERNABE CONCEPCION, REY BAUTISTA, AJ BANAL, NONITO DONAIRE, MICHAEL DOMINGO --- AND EVENTUALLY CISO MORALES. CISO MORALES ONCE TRAINED IN THE U.S. WILL BECOME AMONG THE BEST FILIPINO FIGHTERS.

oscar gariando
hempstead, n.y.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:58 pm 
Cruiserweight

Maybe you have a point one way or another T.S. but you need to put your thread in proper place because this is of Condes..

-Steven Tyler of Aerosmith