Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:43 am 
Featherweight

Watch Nonito Donaire vs Carl Frampton Live Stream Online Full Fight HD here:

Donaire vs Frampton Live Stream

The Irishman Carl Frampton will face Filipino Nonito Donaire on Saturday, April 21 at the SSE Arena in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. It will be a match of enormous interest, and for that reason, the World Boxing Organization (WBO), confirmed that the interim title pen will be at stake.

That decision will leave the winner on a direct route to face the current World Champion, the Mexican Oscar Valdez, who has just passed many problems to beat the Englishman in Scott Quigg.

Frampton, 31, knows that his confrontation with four-time world champion Donaire is really a decisive fight. Both men were previously recognized as Fighters of the Year by Ring magazine, ESPN and the Boxing Writers Association of America, and both will be determined to secure the opportunity to become World Champion once again by winning the WBO Provisional Crown, next month.

"A great night of boxing in Belfast got even bigger," Frampton said. "This is great news and adds much more interest to the event, not that I needed it, I was sure that the winner of this fight would continue fighting for a world title in his next fight and have an interim world title on the line on the 21st. April everything confirms that. "

"Oscar Valdez must face the Interim Champion when he is ready and that is a great incentive for me and for Donaire.The Valdez fight is very attractive to me and, obviously, the winner of Selby v Warrington is also equally attractive. the Valdez fight will attract much more attention on both sides of the globe than in the United Kingdom."

With one month to go, Frampton believes he will have to produce the best performance of his career to beat 42-fight veteran Donaire and he hopes that an exhausted crowd of SSE Arena will take him to the other end of the line.

"With so much driving in this fight, I need to make sure that I'm going to put my career into practice, which could lead to winning this fight," added Frampton.

"I love fighting at home, there's something about fighting in Belfast that brings out the best in me, I love the whole fight week in Belfast and I love the atmosphere at SSE Arena, I'll have to be better than I was in my last Fight with the way things are going in training so far, it's going to be a great performance. "

On that same card, OMB bantamweight champion Zolani Tete (26-3-0, 21 KOs) will be making the second defense of his title against Omar Andres Narvaez (48-2-2, 25 KOs).

TAGS:

PHIL.,.Nonito.,.Donaire.,.vs.,.Carl.,.Frampton.,.Live.,.Stream.,.Online.,.Full.,.Fight.,.Video.,.HD.,.
PHIL.,.Nonito.,.Donaire.,.vs.,.Carl.,.Frampton.,.Live.,.Stream.,.Online.,.Full.,.Fight.,.Video.,.HD.,.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:32 pm 
Welterweight

Watch Live ►► https://tinyurl.com/ycrwn6n8

Watch Live ►► https://tinyurl.com/ycrwn6n8

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞