Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:38 pm 
Featherweight

WHY PEOPLE HAVE TO LOOK AT NONITO'S FAMILY TO MAKE THEM FAMOUS? AS OF ME, I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THEM! AS LONG AS i KNOW THAT HE'S A BIG CONTRIBUTOR TO OUR COUNTRY'S PRIDE. HE'S A HELLUVA FIGHTER! CRITIZISING HIM BECAUSE OF HIS FAMILY IS A RIDICULOUS THING I'VE EVER READT, IT IS WAY OUTSIDE OF BOXING! IT IS A CRAB MENTALITY TO CRITIZISE LIKE THAT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT CRAB MENTALITY IS? A CRAB IS PUTTING DOWN THEIR OWN FELLOW DOWN JUST TO GO WAY UP ON THE TOP! WHAT I'M SAYING IS, SHOW YOUR OWN TALENT TO BE RECOGNIZE BY MANY AND NOT WILL MAKE YOU FAMOUS BECAUSE YOU PUTTING DOWN A TALENTED ONE TO MAKE YOU FAMOUS! LOLZ!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:41 pm 
Heavyweight

Nonito's family needs considerable contribution from Nonito's purse just like Manny did to his family like giving mansion, cars, money, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:43 pm 
Heavyweight

Amen, TS..Amen!! 8)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:47 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Just one question TS.. If not with your parents as your family, how can you be born in this world and show your talent??

I think it's just righteous to respect and acknowledge your family. kahit walang material things involve as long as there's respect of where you came from that's all that matters.

It's just me anyway 8)

(for the record, i'm a Nonito fan as well when he's fighting in the ring but not how he's disrespecting his parents)

Last edited by j0shua^^ on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:49 pm 
Heavyweight

atlantico71 wrote:
WHY PEOPLE HAVE TO LOOK AT NONITO'S FAMILY TO MAKE THEM FAMOUS? AS OF ME, I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THEM! AS LONG AS i KNOW THAT HE'S A BIG CONTRIBUTOR TO OUR COUNTRY'S PRIDE. HE'S A HELLUVA FIGHTER! CRITIZISING HIM BECAUSE OF HIS FAMILY IS A RIDICULOUS THING I'VE EVER READT, IT IS WAY OUTSIDE OF BOXING! IT IS A CRAB MENTALITY TO CRITIZISE LIKE THAT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT CRAB MENTALITY IS? A CRAB IS PUTTING DOWN THEIR OWN FELLOW DOWN JUST TO GO WAY UP ON THE TOP! WHAT I'M SAYING IS, SHOW YOUR OWN TALENT TO BE RECOGNIZE BY MANY AND NOT WILL MAKE YOU FAMOUS BECAUSE YOU PUTTING DOWN A TALENTED ONE TO MAKE YOU FAMOUS! LOLZ!

an opportunist and freeloader TS?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:56 pm 
Cruiserweight

they gave us a boxer who we can be proud of

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:04 pm 
Heavyweight

Good point TS, but pls next time kindly use small fonts.
we can read well.
sakit kasi sa mata.

KUPAL ANG KOKONTRA SA AKIN!
PUTANGINA NYO!

BOYCOTT CHINA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:15 pm 
Light Heavyweight

atlantico71 wrote:

woahh, T.S. could you please post in a normal way, posting in caps is not pleasant to look at.

But I agree with you T.S. ,people digging at ND personal life should post in the showbiz thread,if there's any.
pacquiao and ND are making the Philippines relevant in the boxing landscape.They should stop prying,dissecting ND personal life,because in order to be great in boxing ,you need to have skills and win. Many considers Ali,tyson,mayweather etc arrogant and disrespectful ,but why are they relevant? It has nothing to do with their outside the rings shenanigans ,they are skilled boxers inside the ring worthy of the accolades . 8)

so stop whining haters :finger:

Money will come and go. We all know that. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room. Right here, right now. Salute, mi familia - Dom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:31 pm 
Light Heavyweight

atlantico71 wrote:

few more like this and you will get banned before your blood pressure backs to normal :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:34 pm 
Heavyweight

They are paying a big taxes perhaps. :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:35 pm 
Heavyweight

Another Nonito bashing thread,get a life people!! :(

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:20 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Yan ang aral! Huwag maging pakealamero! This thread got punk'd! You got punk'd! :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:58 pm 
Heavyweight

Is what? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:09 pm 
Light Heavyweight

TS, is you alright? 8) :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:05 pm 
Middleweight

j0shua^^ wrote:
Just one question TS.. If not with your parents as your family, how can you be born in this world and show your talent??

I think it's just righteous to respect and acknowledge your family. kahit walang material things involve as long as there's respect of where you came from that's all that matters.

It's just me anyway 8)

(for the record, i'm a Nonito fan as well when he's fighting in the ring but not how he's disrespecting his parents)

Well said