Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:23 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:25 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:54 am
Posts: 2097
This will be an exciting fight between two firepower fighters!

It's time for your fearless predictions to their upcoming fight this saturday.

Mine is Donaire will win in 6rds by KO! :boxing:

What's yours? :peace:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:59 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 8615
Location: Manila City
round 9 stoppage...ND.. :D




"donaire has all the advantages, but I don't see him winning" - anonymous :mrgreen: (weird)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:41 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29010
The Filipino born 122 pound champ said he achieved a "moral victory" during the staredown at MSG. He noted that Rigo broke eye contact, and sent signals that he wanted to interrupt the staring contest. Round one went to Donaire, the favorite implied.













the jackal will hide on his shell. just hope he does not do a narvaez.

nd with a resounding points win busting rigo's nose with that lethal left hook at one point.
rigon's stock will drop afer this bec of an uninspiring performance.
and all that talk of how great rigon was during his amateur days tells us the pros is a diff ball game :lol:

8 rds to 5

_________________
================================================================================================


Last edited by freewheeze on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:44 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:40 am
Posts: 3889
Location: under your bed
Rigondeaux UD.

_________________
"In times of war, the father bury their sons.
In times of peace, sons bury their father."
-Herodotus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:47 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 175877
Location: Hokkaido
donaire via ko!

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:01 pm 
Online
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 pm
Posts: 1040
Rigo has never been knock out or down. I will say it's a decision for Donaire.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:01 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:22 pm
Posts: 730
do you think rigo will be stupid on that fight? he will be smart.. he will not be careless not like pacquiao!.. dont estimate rigo pacnuts!

_________________
pacnuts R loser.. always be a loser


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:11 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29010
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
Rigo has never been knock out or down. I will say it's a decision for Donaire.


says who? :lol:

and the guy has 11 pro fights :lol:



Image
clear knockdown with a JAB
i predicted points win but rigo has a suspect chin so you cannot rule out a ko, he can only avoid not getting ktfo if he rides his bicycle.

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:08 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:36 am
Posts: 820
Donaire took on too many unworthy opponents and Rigo will make him pay for that. Donaire will be on survival mode after the 8th round. He will be happy to end the fight on his feet and blame his loss on wrist injury.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:52 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 8615
Location: Manila City
lambda phi upsilon wrote:
Donaire took on too many unworthy opponents and Rigo will make him pay for that. Donaire will be on survival mode after the 8th round. He will be happy to end the fight on his feet and blame his loss on wrist injury.



he would put the blame on his chin... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:00 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:11 pm
Posts: 1481
freewheeze wrote:
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
Rigo has never been knock out or down. I will say it's a decision for Donaire.


says who? :lol:

and the guy has 11 pro fights :lol:



Image
clear knockdown with a JAB
i predicted points win but rigo has a suspect chin so you cannot rule out a ko, he can only avoid not getting ktfo if he rides his bicycle.


How much more if it is Nonito that hit him....Lights out!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:09 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 8615
Location: Manila City
arch3d wrote:
freewheeze wrote:
Indomitable_Soldier wrote:
Rigo has never been knock out or down. I will say it's a decision for Donaire.


says who? :lol:

and the guy has 11 pro fights :lol:



Image
clear knockdown with a JAB
i predicted points win but rigo has a suspect chin so you cannot rule out a ko, he can only avoid not getting ktfo if he rides his bicycle.


How much more if it is Nonito that hit him....Lights out!


it wasn't even a stiff jab... rigo's chin will always be a suspect... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:24 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:19 pm
Posts: 2413
Teddy Atlas' pick: Rigo KOs Donaire. Somewhere between rounds 1 and 12.

Links you ask?

How about Golf? Cuff? Sausage? Missing?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:54 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:30 pm
Posts: 722
mhike_chan wrote:
do you think rigo will be stupid on that fight? he will be smart.. he will not be careless not like pacquiao!.. dont estimate rigo pacnuts!



Estimate?


so ano ? wag na lang ? hayaan na natin si Rigo?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:12 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:51 pm
Posts: 92
I'd say a round 4 stoppage by a blazing left hook by Donaire 8)

just my 2 pesos 8)

_________________
magiging mayaman ka dahil sa luckycat :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group