Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:27 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:38 pm 
Middleweight

surasura wrote:
I watched this fight in its entirety and yeah, Amit won because Fisher made a dozen mistakes. Not to mention, the crowd was so rowdy trying to distract Fisher's concentration. Not fair. Had the officials hushed the crowd, Fisher could have whooped Amit's behind.

On a side note, Amit should do a coming out party since she looks like Aiza Seguerra.

Cool Pal,

Nakausap mo ba si Fisher ? sinabi nya ba sa iyo yun excuse na yan na nadistract sya sa crowd ? you mentioned ROWDY ? explain in what way did the crowd become rowdy ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:50 pm 
Cruiserweight

Pnasin ko lang dumadami na mga noobs dito na walang habas sa mga fora, unlike in the past na talagang moderated at well-informed sa mga rules.
MODs, please, you have to wield the nightstick and walk quietly in the night.
Thanks. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:55 pm 
Cruiserweight

what? Amit is a 2 time champ over, 1st in year 2009. Did it cross your mind that Amit's hometown advantage is not having to travel too far & no jet lag? I smell that you are here to instigate pinoys & the way you post is familiar w/ an ex-con err... ex-poster before.

Time for my alter-ego to investigate who you are & where you came from. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:57 pm 
Heavyweight

chit-chat wrote:
what? Amit is a 2 time champ over, 1st in year 2009. Did it cross your mind that Amit's hometown advantage is not having to travel too far & no jet lag? I smell that you are here to instigate pinoys & the way you post is familiar w/ an ex-con err... ex-poster before.

Time for my alter-ego to investigate who you are & where you came from. :mrgreen:

many posters here are obviously here to agitate fans and not share fruitful opinions or insights or facts :mrgreen: it is the way of Pacland nowadays

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:01 pm 
Heavyweight

el critico wrote:
no wonder her victories are limited only in the philippines, who knows fisher might have even been threatened :biglaugh:

are you sure? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:09 pm 
Welterweight

talo nga Fisher kasi di maganda laban nya at magaling laban ni Amit so? talo nga! kung maganda naman laban ni Fisher? hindi maganda laban ni Amit? hoy unggoy puede ba i-congratulate mo Amit kasi hinabol nya laban . Actually maganda laban ni Fisher kaya nga hinabol ni Amit, lamang Fisher earlier if you don't know so maganda performance nya.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:13 pm 
Heavyweight

IGOROT wrote:
chit-chat wrote:

many posters here are obviously here to agitate fans and not share fruitful opinions or insights or facts :mrgreen: it is the way of Pacland nowadays

Some were plain losers and the others were just raped several times here that they keep on coming back for more. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:13 am 
Cruiserweight

La lang magawa mga gok-bu... Kaya kahit ano na lng basta makapang inis. Di nila kayang intindihin ang salitang sports. May panalo at talo. :shock: