Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:50 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:45 am 
Middleweight

Like I have always said how often do we get to see three Filipinos/Fil-Ams gets so much attention and publicity in the boxing world all in the same year? It saddens me that we try to compare the three Boxers and we try to dig up the negatives so we can just say the other is the better Fighter. Heck, why can’t we just appreciate their individual accomplishments and be proud of them. Their win is our win! Mabuhay kayong tatlo!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:53 am 
Cruiserweight

Pinoy62 wrote:
Like I have always said how often do we get to see three Filipinos/Fil-Ams gets so much attention and publicity in the boxing world all in the same year? It saddens me that we try to compare the three Boxers and we try to dig up the negatives so we can just say the other is the better Fighter. Heck, why can’t we just appreciate their individual accomplishments and be proud of them. Their win is our win! Mabuhay kayong tatlo!

yes bro. sure i appreciate and support them but attitude is a small thing but makes a big difference. if you know what i mean.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:09 am 
Middleweight

reynerose wrote:
Pinoy62 wrote:

yes bro. sure i appreciate and support them but attitude is a small thing but makes a big difference. if you know what i mean.

Bro I just try to minimize the negative there's too many already. I'm just very happy and very proud that we have three Kababayans that are making waves in the boxing world, I don't know how long it will last and when we will have another thing like this in our lifetime. For now I'm just enjoying and being happy supporting all three! Peace Bro!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:16 am 
Welterweight

I want Manny to win impressively against JMM.

Nonito, Brian and even Drian impress us. Now, Its Manny turn.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:30 am 
Middleweight

it's PAC's turn or else......

still appreciate him...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:23 pm 
Middleweight

kuhol wrote:
I want Manny to win impressively against JMM.

Nonito, Brian and even Drian impress us. Now, Its Manny turn.

I have a feeling Manny will win impressively because he knows that Nonito and Brian did it, he has to revert back to his old style of reckless Fighter and just bring it on. I'm not really sure what style or technique he will utilize but I like that old Manny, just pure energy, fight like there's no tomorrow!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:50 pm 
Cruiserweight

Pinoy62 wrote:
reynerose wrote:
Pinoy62 wrote:

Bro I just try to minimize the negative there's too many already. I'm just very happy and very proud that we have three Kababayans that are making waves in the boxing world, I don't know how long it will last and when we will have another thing like this in our lifetime. For now I'm just enjoying and being happy supporting all three! Peace Bro!

yes bro. i got you, lets pray for pac to win impressively its his time now to impress us.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:52 pm 
Heavyweight

i like them... they made us proud...

i just don't like what the other fans want us to embrace....

the gangsta style...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:27 pm 
Middleweight

Bro I just try to minimize the negative there's too many already. I'm just very happy and very proud that we have three Kababayans that are making waves in the boxing world, I don't know how long it will last and when we will have another thing like this in our lifetime. For now I'm just enjoying and being happy supporting all three! Peace Bro![/quote]

yes bro. i got you, lets pray for pac to win impressively its his time now to impress us.[/quote]

oh definitely bro, I hope Manny wins it big time and put that issue to rest

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:09 pm 
Cruiserweight

nice post TS.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:43 am 
Middleweight

Icecream wrote:
nice post TS.

Thank you! I just wish we just support our three top Fighters or all our upcoming top Fighters, they make us proud!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:48 am 
Cruiserweight

Pinoy62 wrote:

AGREE!!

BUT MORE FILIPINO CHAMPIONS ARE IN THE MAKING !!

WAIT

SINGWANCHA, MELINDO, PAGARA BROS.

GESTA, & MANY MORE. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:33 am 
Middleweight

Sir Benjamin wrote:
Pinoy62 wrote:

AGREE!!

BUT MORE FILIPINO CHAMPIONS ARE IN THE MAKING !!

WAIT

SINGWANCHA, MELINDO, PAGARA BROS.

GESTA, & MANY MORE. 8)

Yes Bro, we got some more potential World Champions, you mentioned Melindo and Singwancha I assumed that's Denver Cuello, oh yes these two guys are ready and ripe for the Championship fight. We like it or not Gesta is getting his shot. Drian is now getting some exposures and hopefully this is his break. But Bro, let me add a couple of more Servania is a good one, not too much power but I think he's power is coming along fine, but an excellent Boxer. Fuentes is also ready for Word Championship but it's unfortunate he's getting overshadowed by his stablemates. Tunacao is getting his last hurrah sometime in December for the WBC eliminator, I hope he wins or he might as well hang up his gloves. I like the Pagaras but I like the younger one, I think he's the more quality of the two but hopefully I'm wrong. There's a couple more that I have seen fight but I don't want to jinx it, but they're worthwhile watching and they have potentials. Go Pinoy Boxers!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:01 pm 
Light Heavyweight

That's the way it should be. Don't know why there are so many "Makapili" here.
I would be surprised if they will not post nega comments here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:29 pm 
Heavyweight

Of course let's be proud of our boxers! Mabuhay sila. Unless they go to politics. That's another story. :biglaugh: