Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:39 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:11 pm 
Middleweight

Ok I just read Ryan Songalia's article, and he said that Brian is considering these two old nemesis if Chocolalito doesn't agree for any fight anytime soon. I hate to see Viloria vs Melindo, not enough money for Brian and we don't have enough Class A Fighters to be fighting each other. Well how about bringing either of these two here in the PI, specially Tamara, he embarrassed Brian and made people doubt about his fighting heart. Sosa has a win against the Hawaiin Punch so he's another option and plus he's a Mexican Warrior. Brian is no stranger fighting here, he had six fights so why not bring him back and defend his title in front of his Kababayans?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:39 pm 
Cruiserweight

sosa - former world champ, past his prime
tamara - former world champ, a journeyman

i'd love to see brian fight the wbc champ, i think he is japanese, brian shouldn't fight in japan..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:47 pm 
Cruiserweight

Pinoy62 wrote:
Ok I just read Ryan Songalia's article, and he said that Brian is considering these two old nemesis if Chocolalito doesn't agree for any fight anytime soon. I hate to see Viloria vs Melindo, not enough money for Brian and we don't have enough Class A Fighters to be fighting each other. Well how about bringing either of these two here in the PI, specially Tamara, he embarrassed Brian and made people doubt about his fighting heart. Sosa has a win against the Hawaiin Punch so he's another option and plus he's a Mexican Warrior. Brian is no stranger fighting here, he had six fights so why not bring him back and defend his title in front of his Kababayans?

AGREE,

HATE TO SEE TWO FILIPINO

FIGHTING IT OUT FOR GLORY.

BRING TAMARA OR SOSA.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:48 pm 
Middleweight

aye aye captain :mrgreen: astig ah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:28 pm 
Middleweight

gabbi wrote:
sosa - former world champ, past his prime
tamara - former world champ, a journeyman

i'd love to see brian fight the wbc champ, i think he is japanese, brian shouldn't fight in japan..

Ok that will do, the WBC Champion Igarashi from Japan or how about Mthalane from Africa so he can go for another title. If they won't fight him Brian can also opt to challenge Narvaez from Argentina or anyone in that SuperFlyweight Division, it's only 3 lbs south of the border.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:09 pm 
Cruiserweight

Pinoy62 wrote:

Ok that will do, the WBC Champion Igarashi from Japan or how about Mthalane from Africa so he can go for another title. If they won't fight him Brian can also opt to challenge Narvaez from Argentina or anyone in that SuperFlyweight Division, it's only 3 lbs south of the border.

Igarashi or Narvaez. Go after them Brian! :)